Author Topic: The Halloween Decoration by Tobe Trashy  (Read 7077 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Halloween Decoration by Tobe Trashy
« on: October 24, 2017, 03:35:08 pm »
You can view the Halloween story here on the Special Edition 2017:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/special/halloween17/halloweendecoration.html
F/m; strip; naked; bond; tape; wrap; mitts; balltie; trashbag; bagged; object; outdoors; public; decoration; stuck; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments, soul; body or mind & any feedback here too about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Denise Wallace

Re: The Halloween Decoration by Tobe Trashy
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 01:10:47 pm »
Nice story, I would love to be bagged and placed outside as part of the decorations.  :-*

Offline slider142

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 02:06:40 pm »
Me too. This was a great story! :-)

Offline Tobe_Trashy

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 09:03:12 pm »
Glad you liked it.  ;D

One note for everyone, that I had deleted a paragraph earlier on in the story and didn't realize it contained a comment about the lawn bag as being one of those bags that looks like a pumpkin / jack-o-lantern.  That was the whole point of being just part of one of the decorations!  Ooops, what a horrible mistake!   Hopefully people figured that out.  :-\      I removed the paragraph later because I had talked about kids walking by it, and then later thought that would be a bad idea in case it inferred kids were a part of this fantasy, which is not the intention in any way.  Oh well, I ended up screwing up the entire subject matter in the process and just ran out of time to re-read it again before posting it.

I have some more stories close to finished and will hopefully get around to submitting them sometime once completed. 

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 05:22:53 pm »
I thought a moving (normal) trash bag would make an interesting Halloween decoration, so the missing paragraph was no loss.

This was a fun read and I found the second person approach ('you' rather than 'I' or 'he') a nice change.

Well done!

-Max

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk