Author Topic: Kyle's Bad Idea by ElectroPainLover  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Kyle's Bad Idea by ElectroPainLover
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:21:29 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/kylesbadidea.html
Sbm; handcuffs; caught; F/m; bond; gag; hogtied; blindfold; chain; crotch-tie; torment; punish; pain; revenge; voy; femdom; denial; mast; climax; cons/nc; XX

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/kylesbadidea2.html
F/m; handcuffs; mast; climax; hood; fetters; chain; rope; gag; blindfold; transport; spreadeagle; cbt; outdoors; enema; discipline; nipple; clamps; tricked; strap-on; anal; sex; vag; F/mf; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:30:15 am by Gromet »

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Kyle's Bad Idea by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 07:02:17 pm »
Sounds like she's maybe just a weensy bit upset. Perhaps he can talk his way out of this... oh, right. The gag. Probably not, then.

Could be a very long and troublesome visit to the cabin. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 07:18:32 pm »
Yeah...I think Kyle pissed Michelle off just a little. I don't think the time she had at the corporate meeting helped much either. Thanks Max.

I actually am writing part two currently. Computer crashed while I was in it...so I still have yet to see if I have lost anything. I doubt it. I have Word save backups every five minutes. I will have to see where it leads as I write. Not quite sure where I want it to lead, or, even if it will be done with part 2. Rarely does my stories actually go where I thought they would lead when I start them...they kindof guide me as I write.

Thanks again Max. I hope you enjoy the continuation.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 06:37:46 pm »
I've often fantasized about being dominated by two bondage-loving females but these two are much more than I'd want. Kyle has certainly paid for his transgressions, and it looks like he isn't through yet. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next (though I doubt he is... not sure about Michelle).

Thanks Dana!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 08:41:25 pm »
Thanks for the comment on my story Max. I haven't started on the next part as yet. I'll have to see what Jenny might have in store for Kyle and Michelle. I still need to explore why Jenny turned on Michelle the way she did over and above the issue of her thinking Michelle was being a bit harsh about Kyle's indiscretion I will be revisiting the trio here in the near future.

Once again, thanks for the feedback Max

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk