Author Topic: New to the forum and looking to make some friends.  (Read 3059 times)

MegaDragon520

New to the forum and looking to make some friends.
« on: August 22, 2017, 09:00:09 pm »
Hey! The name is Clay and I a writer from over on DeviantArt. I frequently visit the plaza to get inspiration for my stories over there and would to meet some like minded people.

I tend to lean more in the friendly bondage, dollification and machine related stories and am always looking to role play those scenarios.

Please comment here and let me know if you would like to talk and get to know each other!

Thanks, Clay.

Also, my DA account is https://megadragon520.deviantart.com/

ElectroPainLover

Re: New to the forum and looking to make some friends.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:49:06 pm »
Hello MegaDragon,

Let me take the time to welcome you to Gromet's Plaza Forum. We are always happy to welcome new members to our little play area.

As you can tell...I've moved your post from the 'General' Category to the 'Intro's' section as it is best suited for your post. I have also added your DA member account to your profile to show it under your membership information.

Finding people to chat with here can be a bit daunting sometimes, though, starting topics to have other members join in on is the best place to start.

Again, we are happy to have you as a member and look forward to having you participate in any conversations/topics you find of interest. Don't be set-off if a topic you wish to enter says it has been idle for a while, you might just add new life into the subject.

Thanks and welcome,
Dana

MegaDragon520

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 07:24:03 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome Dana! I will start hopping around and breathing some life into some stuff!

Hello MegaDragon,

Let me take the time to welcome you to Gromet's Plaza Forum. We are always happy to welcome new members to our little play area.

As you can tell...I've moved your post from the 'General' Category to the 'Intro's' section as it is best suited for your post. I have also added your DA member account to your profile to show it under your membership information.

Finding people to chat with here can be a bit daunting sometimes, though, starting topics to have other members join in on is the best place to start.

Again, we are happy to have you as a member and look forward to having you participate in any conversations/topics you find of interest. Don't be set-off if a topic you wish to enter says it has been idle for a while, you might just add new life into the subject.

Thanks and welcome,
Dana

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 01:24:51 am »
Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:47:03 am »
Hello MegaDragon,

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed a couple of your stories on your DeviantArt page, I’ll definitely visit again.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 04:52:36 am »
Hi Megadragon,

Welcome to the forum, I have loved reading your stories over on DA, love it when the female character get's changed into a doll/maidbot - lucky girl  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk