Author Topic: Looking for a key holder  (Read 3540 times)

Bound4life

Looking for a key holder
« on: December 28, 2016, 03:48:23 am »
Hello everyone,

I just took a long break from the forum after it crashed. I recently came back to ck it out. After many years of bondage and self bondage I've found a new interest I never thought I would be into. Chastity! The thought of preferably a female holding the keys to my release is a real turn on for me. I'm not looking to try to hook up with anyone so don't worry ladies. I just find it very exciting to be that far out of control of my privates. The thought of someone else keeping me locked away for however long we agree on just won't leave my mind. I've even dreamed about it and I don't dream. So if anyone would be interested please let me know. If not I totally understand.
We could arrange the whole thing by mail so you don't feel I'm trying g to lure you in. If anything I'm putting myself out there. Way out of my comfort zone. So if any of you have a sadistic side that's wants to hold someone captive from the safety of your own home, please feel free to message me or reply here and let me know.

Sincerely,
Bound

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: Looking for a key holder
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 02:44:33 pm »
Now I'm not female, but as it seems like noone have answered your request, you might be interested in leaving your key with a male. If so, feel free to contact me through the messaging system here.
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk