Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Alliarys

Hi everyone
« on: November 17, 2017, 07:45:49 am »
Hi everyone,

I found this forum years ago and read and enjoyed the stories here.
Fast-forward to today... I finally decided to write.

Question is:
(a) How active is Gromet's Plaza?
(b) If I post my story here, and later, it gets expanded to become an erotic novel... will I be able to do that?
(c) I had one idea, and it turned into 3 interconnected stories covering multiple categories (Encased, Packaged, Vore, Bondage)
     How will be story be accessible?

Thanks!
A.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:05:16 pm »
Hi Alliarys,

Welcome to the forum, always happy to have a new writer join. You have asked some good questions. Gromet would be the best source of answers but I will try to give you some information.

Gromet posts fairly actively around his job and other responsibilities.

There are many multi-chapter stories in the archives that have been written over a period of time, so there is no issue with adding later.

Generally Gromet posts stories in the section requested by the author. When appropriate, stories will be linked in more than one section, let Gromet know what you have in mind when you submit and he’ll work with you. Besides sections, stories can also be searched by author.

I hope this helps. If you haven’t already, check out the writer’s submission page at the link below. Again, welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing your work.

64Fordman

http://www.grometsplaza.net/pages/writers.html

Offline Alliarys

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 04:42:24 am »
Thanks 64Fordman!

Much appreciated!
-A.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk