Author Topic: Another story from trashbagme2  (Read 3102 times)

AwesomesTrash

Another story from trashbagme2
« on: July 31, 2017, 08:36:38 am »
Howdy all,
It's been quite a while since i've finished any new stories but i finally have another trash bag fetish story to share along with a story written by an online friend of mine, JCoop. i went through the story to spell and grammar check it but also added a few words here and there. She has given permission to post it here :)  i hope you all like them!... but be warned, they both end fatally for the male sub by plastic bag suffocation.

A quick note to the moderators- Thanks for all Your hard work making this free site such a great place for authors and readers alike!!! Also, feel free to remove and/or change either story if i broke any of the site regulations.

Thanks again,
AwesomesTrash (trashbagme2@yahoo for mail/trashbagme@fetlife for pics)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Another story from trashbagme2
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:13:55 pm »
Hi AwesomeTrash,

Thank you for your kind words to the Moderators here at Gromet's. We strive very hard to make Gromet's an enjoyable and entertaining experience for folks with our tastes of fetish.

I have tentatively approved both stories, though, as always, Gromet will have the final say. I approved them because neither story actually has the victim take their final breath and the death scene(s) is (are) not gruesome in it's description.

I would, however, feel better if I could get an email from JCoop authorizing the story's use and authorization for posting. He/she can email me their authorization for use to [email protected]. It will remove any possible problems with it's usage.

Thanks,
Dana -- ElectroPainLover
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 07:16:52 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk