Author Topic: Story #2 - Part 2 by popular demand !  (Read 15233 times)

PolytheneWrappedMe

Story #2 - Part 2 by popular demand !
« on: June 07, 2017, 07:32:16 pm »
I got more than I bargained for - Part 2

F/m, hogtied, bound, bagged  F/m, compacted, dumped, rescued, taken.  XX 

"Well if you like that sort of thing, you should have told me, earlier !" said mum, when she calmed down from the initial shock of my kinky perversion (I still say it is normal behaviour).

Excited, I asked her to explain.

"It is nothing fancy, but your two sisters and I have been wondering when you would finally leave the nest and we three women can have the house to ourselves !  The problem with you David, is you are just too much like your father. Useless and pathetic !  replied mum, adding "Not that he would ever disgrace himself by getting inside a trash bin to get his kicks. He may have had his faults, but at least he was a real man."

I felt somewhat hurt at the remarks. It sounded like she actually did want to dispose of me. Maybe even dispose of me, permanently !

"Of course, I won't say anything to Debbie and Carol about how you leave home, in case they don't understand ..... or call the police"  she muttered under her breath. "I will just tell them you have gone, and they can fight over your empty bedroom. I suppose Debbie will want it for her shoe collection, while Carol will want the extra space for her dresses. But that can wait until after I have disposed of you, they can fight then.  I have some plans to make first".

An evil grin appeared on her face, as Mum's mind started scheming.

I even felt quite afraid. I had never heard her like this before.

Perhaps this was my punishment ?

If it was, then it was only right to enjoy it, I thought. After all, it is not everyday, a trashcan enthusiast finds such a willing aid.

The next morning after the sisters had left for work, mum stayed behind.

I arrived in the kitchen for breakfast. 

"Oh, you are not going to eat, dear, well not human food at any rate", mum chuckled upon seeing me. "You can start by stripping naked !"

I hesitated.

"What are you shy now ?!   Pathetic.  You were happy enough to be caught inside the trash compactor in nothing but your birthday suit.  Why are you now being so bashful ?  It is not as if I have not seen you naked, bathed you naked, wiped your shitty bum naked, and all the countless things every mother has to do to be a mother. So when I say 'strip', you fucking do as you are told !"  Or I shall simply devise a worse plan that the one I have already. A plan even more humiliating." she retorted.

It was quite clear she was enjoying being wicked, and she was in no mood to argue.

So I stripped.

"Well like the rest of you" she said remarking about my height and statue, "your cock has not grown very much either. As no girl would want that, becoming trash is probably all you are worth, to me, or anyone else !"

I hung my head in shame.

Then she added "Now get in this council black sack and kneel down !"

She handed me a large black polythene sack, like you would use to line a wheelie bin.

My cock started to respond, both at my predicament and the lovely smell of fresh new black polythene that wafted in my direction as mum shook the bag open.

I climbed inside. It was so shiny and smooth against my naked skin. Unlike the smaller kitchen bin liner, this was so tall, it easily went over my head. This was how a much smaller object of trash must feel as it is thrown away inside a normal bag. Just swallowed whole, without a trace.  My dick started to grow, as I knelt down inside the trash bag just like she had commanded.

"Oh you like that, do you ? Well as it is your last and final trashing, I suppose you had better enjoy it !" she commented.

What did she mean by last and final trashing ?

I was about to ask, when she grabbed my arms, and she tied them together, to the front, as she wanted me to be able to reach my erection. Then she pushed me forward and I fell onto my face and front; and she proceeded to tie my legs and feet together behind my back.

"What are you doing !" I yelled.

"Making sure the trash does not move", she replied in a matter-of-fact voice, as if this was an everyday occurrence. Well I suppose, in a way it was. Everyday, around the globe, trash is tied up, and no one gives it a second thought.

Then she stuffed the sanitary pads from the compactor into my mouth. I tried to spit them out, but she merely inserted a ball gag, and my mouth was sealed shut.

Making sure I was restrained and immobile, she lifted me back into the empty trash compactor, and I felt the tight enclosure once more of the heavy duty lined chamber, as I slid down inside it.

"Now I shall compact this bag of trash on top of you. It is full of things I have sorted out from the attic, like your old stuffed toys, you had as a child. This will act, as a cushion, for what happens next. I have asked Rachel, to come and help me sort through the place. I am sure the second bag of waste, that I will make her load into the compactor, will be a lot more slimy, as it contains a lot of leftover food, as I also cleared out the fridge this morning. See how lucky you are, I went to all this trouble !"  she said gleefully.

"After your second compacting, Rachel and I will take you out to the dustbin.  If you move, wriggle, or make a noise to alert Rachel, I will make sure the dustman take you on Monday. Whilst you might survive the compactor in the kitchen, you sure as hell won't survive being processed in the garbage truck as trash. That trip will either suffocate you, or break your neck like a twig - so you better behave !!"  mum said menacingly.

Moments later, mum returned with a bag of my old soft toys, and these were loaded in the trash compactor on top of my bagged and bound naked body. Then she shut the door, and I was squashed along with my old toys. Once they, like me, were loved, but we were all just trash now.

Then I heard Rachel arrive.

"Oh good" said mum "thanks for coming round to help. I'll pay you extra for working on your day off".

"Oh thanks, Mrs Murfin" said a delighted Rachel. As a hard up university student, any extra cash was always welcome.

Rachel lifted the bag of discarded meat from the fridge into the compactor, and mum watched to make sure I stayed still, at the bottom on the compression chamber.

"What's in the other bag ?" asked Rachel, as I felt her dump the other bag on top of me.

"Oh just more waste meat" mum replied.

"It seems a shame to throw it away, it is probably only just passed its sell-by date, and I would love to go home and cook a large joint of meat like that", said Rachel pointing to my bagged form.

"No I think that piece of meat is well passed its sell-by date !" mum replied.

As I laid there and I could not believe what I was hearing, my mum and the girl I fancied were debating whether to crush me in the compactor again, or eat me for Sunday roast !

But Rachel complied, and the bag of meat from the fridge was loaded into the compactor on top of me, and the drawer was closed, and I heard the now familiar whine of the compactor start again, and I was crushed and smothered.

When the compactor ram retreated, the drawer was opened, and I heard Rachel tie the heavy duty compactor bag, and mum helped her lift me and the contents out of the compactor, and I was taken to the dustbin, and dropped inside.

For the next few hours, bag after bag was dropped in the dustbin, and eventually the two women, struggled to close and lock the dustbin lid. I was now trapped inside.

Eventually, I was left alone with my thoughts and fantasies.

I had started rubbing myself, virtually, as soon as I was concealed enough to hide my gentle movements, and heavier breathing.

After, a number of hours, my arms and legs had gone numb, and my cock was totally exhausted, having had my sacks almost milked dry.

I concluded it must be night by now.

Then I heard voices, what sounded like Rachel's and an older man.

"But dad" Rachel said "Its a large joint of meat."

"But it will be mangled, after you crushed it in the compactor", her dad replied.

"It still looked unharmed as we put it in the dustbin" Rachel pleaded. "We could cook it in the large oven in the café. We could empty the bag into the oven. All we have to do is set the timer, and come back when its cooked".

I broke out in a cold sweat when I heard her words.

Then I heard the bin lid get lifted off, and the smaller bags get moved from on top of me, until my black polythene bag was on show.

"There !" said a delighted Rachel "Let's load it into the boot of the car".

Moments later, the trash bag was pulled, and I was freed from the dustbin.

Rachel and her dad struggled as they put me in the back of their car.  But as they grabbed the polythene tightly, no one felt the warmth of my body heat inside the trash bag.  I was carried to their car, and they were none the wiser. I was lifted inside.

Next I heard the boot slam shut, and they got inside the car. The engine started and I was driven away.

Was this all part of mum's plan ?   Was this just a joke ?  Would they simply have a good laugh and free me ?   Or what ?!

Tightly bound and gagged, and bagged; I was in no position to argue or protest.

They arrived at the café, after opening hours, and I was carried into the deserted kitchen and rested down on the table.

"I am not sure I want to eat something that has been trashed", Rachel's father said.

"When can we afford a large joint of meat like this ?"  said Rachel.  "It is no different to dumpster-diving.  I'll turn the oven on, and set the timer.  Then when it beeps, just open the oven door, and empty the bag inside."

Moments later, the timer went beep !
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:44:24 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Story #2 - Part 2 by popular demand !
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 11:11:32 pm »
oh my we surly  need a part three of this
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 11:55:38 pm »
Hi Trash Girl,

I am delighted that you liked Part 1 and Part 2.

No one promised a Part 3.  The Plaza girls will have to write to me to suggest an ending.   This story could run and run.  It depends on what feedback I get.

If there is not much demand, that might be all folks !

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 12:18:39 am »
I'm not too sure about part 3 would be warranted. They just cooked him alive. Thats the end of it lol

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 07:28:48 am »
Maybe not, though. She could easily spot him in time and pull him out. Or he can wiggle a bit to get her attention. How would she react to finding him tied up in the trash, huh?
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 09:30:02 am »
I agree the guy is not dead yet the maid will see him just in time before he is cocked
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 10:12:22 am »
Thanks Rosa, Femboy and Trash Girl.

From what you know so far, he is trussed up pretty well and unable to move much. He has also gone numb. He cannot make much noise, his mouth is full of sanitary pads and a ball gag. The oven could be quite noisy.

The chances of being spotted before he is emptied from the bag into the oven is very slim. I reckon he goes in. But he might be seen before they slam the oven door shut. So he will be badly burnt. If they slam the door shut without seeing him, its bye bye !

But is it just a joke and nothing more than a trick arranged by his mum to teach him a lesson ?   But if they do want the house to themselves, would she care ?

You do not know at this stage whether Rachel and her father know the identity of the 'meat'. If yes, no surprise. If no, finding him bagged and naked with a mouthful of sanitary pads, is an embarrassing way to meet her father, and the love of his life.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:13:57 am by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 11:35:10 am »
Yeah, but, even though she's dumping him straight into the oven she'll still have a glimpse of whatever's inside right before she closes the door. Unless she's just not looking, but who would just throw some meat into an oven and not check to make sure it's clean?

Sorry, not trying to be argumentative. I just really get into stories like these.  ;D
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 12:45:54 pm »
Your right femboy no one just dump thir food right into the oven
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 01:20:44 pm »
You ain't seen the way I cook !   LOL

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 09:02:28 pm »
XD

I guess the way to look at it is this.

How would she react to finding him in the trash bag. Will she freak out and call the police? Will she keep him as a toy/slave/pet? Or will she finish the job by throwing him out for good?

Decide these things, then decide if it would be worth writing them. Then do as well answer dictates. To sequel, or not to sequel. That is the question. :3

No?

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 12:02:41 am »
Thanks for the ideas.

If her dad empties the bag into the oven and slams the door shut, they may not know until he is cooked. Then the story might crossover and feature a vore element !  LOL.

It could even be a rouse and just a game to frighten him.

I think I will let the audience decide.

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 01:11:11 am »
Well I'm all for letting her discover him without her dad being present and either trashing him for good, or keeping him as some kind of pet.

No?

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 02:00:02 am »
Her finishing the job if he was still alive would be cool.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2017, 11:27:54 am »
Im not for a vore part i want him saved from being cocked and she use him untill she tired
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk