Author Topic: My second story - I hope you enjoy  (Read 6557 times)

PolytheneWrappedMe

My second story - I hope you enjoy
« on: June 05, 2017, 08:04:59 pm »
I got more than I bargained for

Solo-M, mast, F/m, caught, hum, Solo-M, hide, bin, F/m, compactor, process, F/m, rescue X

As a small guy, I often fantasized about being taken out with the trash. Small enough and light enough to go unnoticed. Just treated as trash. Nothing special, just to be treated like an item of garbage. To feel the silky-smooth enclosure of a nice shiny polythene bag or liner. To be inside, naked. Unwanted. Unloved. Disposed of, when no longer needed at the end of my usefulness. To be just an object.

I lived in a large house growing up with my mother and two sisters. Being wealthy, my mother employed a domestic maid, to dust and clean the house. The maid was so pretty, with her long ginger hair, and curvy young body.  I was so shy, I hardly spoke to her, but longed for her to notice me.

I often watched her empty the kitchen bin, as part of her domestic duties. It was quite a large bin, and I was sure I could fit inside.

She would often struggle lifting the glossy white bin liner out, heavily laden with heaps of discarded bottles, paper, food cartoons, tissues, and food scraps. There was no recycling here. Everything form of trash from the kitchen, was just dumped inside, and taken away as general household waste.

After removing the full polythene bin liner, her young hands would make swift work, of spinning the bag around, to seal the neck of the bin liner, and she would then tie it up, and then carry it out to the family dustbin, for collection on Mondays.

The household generated enough trash for the kitchen bin to require emptying at least half a dozen times each week, and so the maid was employed daily, except weekends and bank holidays.

One night, I had crept downstairs, in my pyjamas, and I had gone to the kitchen bin, to masturbate fantasizing about going inside. So potent was the fantasy, that I writhed in ecstasy. Most nights I had pumped my load into the bin. If only I had the courage to get inside, and hide. To bury myself in the trash inside the bin. Then wait until the family had finished breakfast the next morning, and gone to work as normal. Then for the maid to arrive, dust and tidy the house, before taking me out with the trash. Naturally, I would make sure the garbage truck had been that week, before I tried it.

Whilst the ultimate fantasy would be to be compacted in the garbage truck. I knew that death would be certain.

My luck was always bad.  Whilst enjoying myself one night, my mother came downstairs, unexpectedly. I am not sure how much she witnessed !

"What are you doing, David" she asked.

"I've just popped down to get a glass of water", I said lying.

Whether it was my red face, or my bulging trousers, or whether she saw more.

"Well the tap is over there, as are the glasses !" she said.

"Yes, Mum", I replied and did as she suggested. I took the glass of water back upstairs.

We never spoke of that night.

But I would have to wait, before I tried anything again, for fear of being caught.

A few months went by. Mum had even had a new kitchen fitted. The bin was kept, but everything else, was now hidden behind new fitted cabinets.

To the uninformed, the kitchen appliances looked like cupboards. Behind one wooden door, was a washing machine. Behind another wooden door, was a dishwasher. Behind yet another was a fridge. The rest of the fitted wooden doors were cupboards, ........ or so I thought.

Concerned about the large amount of trash we generated, and the fact the council would only empty one dustbin; mum had also had a domestic trash compactor fitted.

Mum instructed the maid "When you empty the kitchen bin, place the trash in the compactor, like so" showing her how to open the concealed trash compactor's door, and place the waste inside "and then you smash the trash by closing the door, and operating the green button like so".  The maid watched, as instructed. Mum continued "It should hold at least two full bins, once the trash has been crushed. Then once full, the compactor's yellow light comes on, and you can take the trash out as before".

Naturally, nothing was said to me.

Meanwhile, I had managed to buck up courage to live out my fantasy.

I had told the family, I was leaving at 3 a.m. to catch a really early train and that I would be away for a few days; there being no need to get up and wave me off.

"Get up and wave you off at 3 a.m. You are kidding, we will be fast asleep !"  They assured me. Hopefully that would be true, I wished.

I crept downstairs once more, only this time I was not wearing my pyjamas. Indeed, I was not wearing a stitch.

Completely nude, I climbed on the kitchen work surface next to the waste bin.

This was it. I was finally going to live out my fantasy !

I opened the lid, and felt a shiver go down my spine, as I dangled my feet into the trash bin.

This is so naughty !   My penis responded well.

I lowered myself into the large bin, and managed to close the lid above me. I then moved the trash around, inside the bin, until I had settled beneath the surface of the trash.

I curled myself up into a ball. I just hoped I would remain unnoticed.

I wanked myself silly, and managed to ejaculate three times.

I was actually part of the family waste, and I wanted to be treated as such.

Somewhat exhausted from my pleasures, I soon drifted off to sleep, inside the bin, as nothing more than an item to be disposed of.

I woke to the sound of my two sisters and mum pottering about in the kitchen, as they made themselves breakfast, oblivious that I was naked in the kitchen waste bin, swallowed in its large white polythene bin liner along with everything else.

I heard footsteps come towards the bin. I held my breathe to try to remain unseen.

The bin lid opened and two steaming hot teabags was flung at the trash above me. The lid closed, I could feel the heat come through the trash. I had narrowly missed a scolding.

The three women chatted at the breakfast table, as they munched their breakfast cereal. Before they left, an empty milk carton, was dropped on top of my hidden body.

Then I heard them leave for work.  The first part of my plan had worked.

Reliving the picture of them dumping trash on top of me, was enough to get off again, and I enjoyed myself some more.

I had become as sticky and as stinky as trash, so it was quite fitting I was where I wanted to be.

Then I heard the maid arrive. The vacuum cleaner started up, and off she went cleaning the house.

I was now naked in the kitchen bin, while the maid was cleaning !

I pictured what her curvy body looked like as she went about her chores, her long ginger locks flowing as she moved back and forth, cleaning and dusting.

All too soon, she arrived back in the kitchen, with some bins from my two sisters' bedrooms, my mum's bedroom, and the family bathroom.

I laid still, as she opened the bin lid, and she upended the bins on top of me. I was greeted by the musky smell of used female sanitary pads, and tampons, and loads of tissues with discarded make-up and perfume on. It was as if I was to be part of their personal waste.

The kitchen bin was quite full now, and she pulled the bin liner off the mouth of the bin, and tugged on the liner.

I felt an upward movement, as the heavily laden bin liner slipped out of the kitchen bin, with me caught in the middle of the trash.

I heard an unfamiliar click, as she opened the door to the trash compactor.

I had expected her to carry me out to the dustbin, and put me inside. Then I aimed to climb out when the coast was clear.

Instead, she lifted the bag inside this unfamiliar enclosure. I felt the bin liner, and contents, settle down inside an unfamiliar square metal box, which was lined with a heavy duty polythene liner.

I am being double bagged, I thought as I almost squealed with delight.

Then I felt a draw-like structure slide closed, and it went dark again.

Why is she putting me in a cupboard, I pondered ?

Then she pressed the green 'on' button and I heard the whine of an electric motor start up.

What's happening !  I panicked.

Then I felt the trash above me get squashed down onto me, and I pushed back, put instead of the trash moving away from me, I was pushed further down inside the liner, as the trash beneath me gave way to the force of the compactor's vertical ram as it descended.

I pushed with all my might, but the cartons and plastic bottles that I shared this ever-decreasing space with, just popped as they were flattened.

I imagined that somehow I had ended up in a garbage truck, and this is how the trash felt as it was squashed into one large solid mass.

I grabbed my cock, and jerked off some more. I realised that I had truly been disposed of.

An used sanitary pad was forced onto face, and a tampon was pushed up my nose.

Eventually the ram stopped and retracted, allowing me to free myself from my new "attachments".

But the maid had now left for the day, and I was now locked inside the trash compactor.

My plight, excited me some more, as I pictured being at the mercy of being compacted again and again. If I was not found, I would be thrown away for sure !

No one knew I was here.  How stupid was I ?  I thought.

I started to feel pangs of regret.

But my struggles to escape had triggered the compactor's sensor to register it was full and needed emptying.

My mum was the first to arrive home.

I heard someone moving about in the kitchen.

I was unsure whether to call for help. Half of me wanted to be rescued. The other half of me was far too ashamed to be caught. What if it was the sexy maid that I fancied, or worse still one of my two sisters.

My mother saw the yellow full indicator light on the compactor illuminated.

"That's strange" mother said to herself "Why did not Rachel the maid empty it ?   And it should not be full after just one bag of trash ?"  She went to investigate.

There was a click, and I felt the compactor drawer be pulled out, and I was almost blinded by the daylight after several hours in total darkness sealed inside the machine.

Mum gasped "David, what on earth are you doing in here ?!" 

She looked down at my naked body, still covered in sanitary pads and tampons, along with kitchen waste; and she realised that I must have compacted along with the household waste. The only conclusion she could come to was either Rachel had put me inside the compactor....... but why would she do this ?  She was such a lovely girl....... Or, David had hid in the trash, and been compacted along with the trash !

Then mum remembered seeing me wanking near the kitchen bin, that fateful night many months ago, and everything started to make sense.

"You got compacted in the trash !" a confused mother announced. "But how ?" she asked.

"I was hiding in the kitchen bin while you, and Debbie and Carol (my two sisters) had breakfast this morning." I sheepishly admitted.

"I did not see or hear you", mum asked inquisitively.

"I was hiding under the trash", I replied.

Mum noticed the sanitary pads and tampons sticking to me.

"And I suppose when Rachel came, you could not get out of the bin because you were naked; so you just lay there and let her cover you in the bathroom trash, before she bagged you with the trash, and fed you into the trash compactor, all without saying a word !" A startled mum shouted.

"I did not know it was a compactor....." I said.

"Well you got a shock then, you pathetic boy, where do you think the trash goes !"  mum said angrily. "Next I'll suppose you'll admit that you like women to treat you that way."

My secret was out !
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:13:28 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
Re: My second story - I hope you enjoy
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 01:08:43 am »
Part 2! Mum should finish the disposal. Or he should try again and not get caught out this time!

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 09:21:12 am »
Ooooh.  Thank you Rosa very much !

I was thinking of writing a Part 2 to this story......

Many thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:47:10 am by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:15:09 pm »
Please do. I'd love to see a conclusion

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:16:19 pm »
Your every wish is my command !

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 01:40:39 pm »
I wonder how far I could push it

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 04:29:21 pm »
Any requests - email me via the plaza personal message system.

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 05:15:06 pm »
Might just think about that. You seen willing to please a reader

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 06:01:06 pm »
A happy reader makes a happy author.

By now you have gathered I obey women.

Offline TrashyJadey

• Yep. I'm Trans!
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 06:01:53 pm »
Hmm. PM me your Email. I may have a proposition

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 06:05:40 pm »
PM sent.  Oh ye to be obeyed.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 02:46:38 am »
I want more from you too i love this
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 11:28:56 am »
Thanks Trash Girl.  I am glad that you enjoyed it.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 02:13:26 pm »
i enjoy every trash can story since thre is so few of us
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 05:41:57 pm »
I concur.