Author Topic: Becoming an Ashtray  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Traitor

Becoming an Ashtray
« on: May 29, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »
I'm not really sure which place to post this in, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong sub-forum.

I wanted to share my current situation and see what everyone thinks.  I'm 22 years old, and since I can remember, I've always wanted to be an ashtray.  My fetish is to have women put their butts and ashes into my mouth like any other ashtray, and to see me as nothing more than an object.

More recently, I've had the opportunity to experience this.  I met an older woman on Facebook,  noticed she was smoking in one of her pictures, so I messaged her about it... A few months later she knows all about my fantasy to be an ashtray and she likes the idea.  She is 46 years old, quite attractive, married, has 3 daughters, and is surprisingly a VERY religious woman. She goes to church every Monday and Wednesday and is very involved.

We both agreed we wanted me to be her ashtray, so all that was left is for her to convince her husband.  From what she told me, he didn't take it well at first, but slowly came around to the idea as she kept pushing.

So it started pretty simple,  We met at her house and it was a little bit awkward.  I got on the floor on my knees and put my head back, she lit up and smoked a cigarette.  She was being too careful not to hurt me, but she carefully ashed into my mouth and put the butt out.  We talked about it afterward and agreed we both liked it.  I told her I thought she should be less careful, treat me like I'm any normal ashtray, just nonchalantly ash into my mouth, and smash the butt out when she is done.

Anyways, we do this a few times, about once a week, I would go to her place and at first it was just for a little bit, but eventually it became longer periods, like several hours.  I would get on my knees and back up against the couch with my head back on the seat of the couch, and she and her husband would watch movies. She would treat me like any other ashtray. 

We have talked about doing this for longer periods. I've told her that I want it to be permanent 24/7 if possible, so we are now experimenting with that.  She gave me permission to construct a place for me to be permanently.

Just outside on the deck, they had this big table, that they frequently sit at, especially in the warmer months, and so she and I devised a plan to make that my ashtray space. 

I removed the table, and started construction.  I built a big-ish round wooden table, with the center hollowed out.  So if you can imagine, without the top of the table on,  it's just a big empty 'barrel' or just a wooden round wall on the deck.  After that, I put a hole in the deck and placed a toilet in the middle of the hollowed out table, which I would sit on as my permanent seat.  I plumbed the toilet to the house and everything works fine.  Then I built a top for the table and put another hole in the center, for my head to come through.

So basically if you were to look at it from the outside, it just looks like a big round wood table on the deck, with a hole in the top center of it.  I also made a piece of wood to cover the hole (and me inside) in case they didn't want to see me for any reason.

Obviously this table doesn't give me much room AT ALL.

One problem I immediately noticed was that with the toilet in there and me sitting, I would be too high, and the top of the table wouldn't be able to sit down on it.  I had to modify it and lower the deck just under the table so that the toilet sits lower and when I'm in there only my head sticks out from the table.

We've tried this out and it seems to work pretty well.  The downside to this is that since the table is so big in the center (where I'm at) there isnt a lot of foot room for other people to sit and scoot in.  Also, at first I had the top of the table a little to big, she couldn't easily reach the center to put her butts out, so I had to make it a bit smaller.

Normally the top of the table just sits down on the cylindrical body, there is a lip that sits it into place and keeps it from moving.  There is also a way to 'lock' the top of the table down, so that I can't get out, but also so the top of the table won't tip off when somebody puts their weight on it.

Another thing: Since I can't live off cigarette butts,  She has been feeding me mixed leftovers and table scraps.  She just throws them into the blender and then pours it down my mouth about once a day when we do the longer periods. So far this has worked.  I also have a small faucet in my enclosed area, from when I put the toilet in.  This allows me to drink as much as I need. I simply lean down into my enclosed table,  tilt my head, and turn on the faucet. There is a little hose attached so I can move it around.

We've used this table for a few days at a time, and once for a week.  That whole week i spent the entire time in the table.  I REALLY enjoyed it. I masturbated a lot, and she said she liked it too. It was of course a little uncomfortable. Since then I have brought a few more pillows in with me. it's difficult to get any better position because my only seat is a toilet seat.

Also, one thing I've noticed is that 'flicking' the cigarette against my lip doesn't seem to bump the ash off very well. Along with this, there is no way for her to hold her cigarette in place if she needs to get up and do something. When she tries to set it in my mouth, it usually just goes out, unless my mouth is full of butts.

So I've also designed something from a ring gag.  It is a normal ring gag, that keeps my mouth open, but I welded a bit of wire onto two parts of the gag (the edges of my mouth) that come up from my mouth and then I've made another ring, which has slots for the cigarettes, and welded that on as well.  So if you can imagine, this ring gag has two wire bars that come out from the corners of my mouth, supporting another ring just outside of my mouth.  This has allowed her to flick her cigarettes against it better, and also there are slotl (which aren't the best yet) to hold her cigarette.

There's still several things to work out but we are getting there.

Currently, in a few days we are going to do a MONTH LONG trial. The plan is for me to be in there 24/7 the whole month, and when done we will discuss and see if we want to go further.  After that if I'm still enjoying it the tentative plan is to do it permanently 24/7 for the rest of my life.

Please let me know what you all think, and if you have any suggestions or think of anything that can improve our situation.

Offline Traitor

Re: Becoming an Ashtray
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 09:17:23 am »
Bump.

Haven't started the trial yet. I was her ashtray last weekend for the whole weekend, but nothing else to report.  Still kind of grappling with the consequences of a month long trial.  I will have to quit my job. So it's like damned if i do, damned if I don't because I can't do the trial to see if I want to do this without losing my job, but if I decide I don't want this, then I won't have a job to go back to.

I'll be able to get about 2 weeks off, no more. I'm not sure if 2 weeks is enough to make a huge life changing decision like this.

PolytheneWrappedMe

Re: Becoming an Ashtray
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 10:41:01 am »
Thanks for sharing !

People go to church on Sundays.

Burns in the mouth, caused by hot ash, can and do form mouth cancers.

Surprised her hubby is comfortable with you masturbating to what his wife is doing to you.

But it takes all sorts.  Good luck !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk