Author Topic: any of us ever been packed?  (Read 20947 times)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: any of us ever been packed?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 03:03:50 am »
I love the idea in theory, but I just think it's too dangerous! If there was a way I could do it without any risk of being killed or maimed I would.
i actualy run a compactor at my new job... 112 inches long ram that push everything in a semi trailer.. and pressure can be up to 3000psi ... no chance you would survive this !..

Offline Chicktrash

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2021, 09:06:30 pm »
I get in compactors almost weekly. It's not a problem as long as the container isn't too full and there's nothing sharp.

Offline flightlinek

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 08:04:08 pm »
I get in compactors almost weekly. It's not a problem as long as the container isn't too full and there's nothing sharp.
Agreed.   

How full do you think is too full?   I feel like the bags at the entrance to the container get packed too tightly to remove and enter far before it gets too dangerous inside.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2021, 04:51:45 am »
Oh wow, I'm so glad I found this place.   I *love* getting inside and thought I was the only one.

Anyway, there's an apartment complex where it's still easy to get in the compactor, and the lock is worn off so it's easy to get out.  I've been going inside for years.

It gets emptied weekly; I usually go in on the night it gets emptied, but try to go in the night after if I can because it's a tighter squeeze.  I can't always get inside on Day 2 if there was a lot of trash and it's packed tightly, but it's way better than Day 1.   By Day 3, it's usually too full to be safe do I don't go.   Of course, I don't go every weekend, but I did go this past Friday night and had a great time.  I can tell some stories if anyone wants.
hooo yess tell us more !... really i envy you to have a compactor that you can get in !.. i wish i can do it too.. feeling the bag coming at you softly squeezed allaround!

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2021, 11:10:33 pm »
so anyone got any self compaction sessions on video yet? id love to see someone getting engulfed and compacted,...ive been looking for a compactor for ages as im itching to try it,. and ill definatly be filming my escapades when i do - just be awsome to see someone having fun getting packed too

Offline Chicktrash

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2021, 05:37:46 pm »
Yes Gazzacub, look on Flickr for Femgarbage. That's me. I have several videos of being compacted.

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2021, 10:34:59 pm »
yes you do,. and excellent they area, giving us an up-close and personal view of the garbage,. the sights and sounds of compaction,. its great seeing the way the trash moves,. the one thing missing from them is your lovely self,. i for one would love to see a video featuring an actual person lying among the garbage getting slowly engulfed and squeezed by the trash as it closes in totally enveloping its victim,. a 3rd person perspective would be great,. of course i understand that most people wouldn't want to show themselves on camera in such a situation,. so im assuming a video of that type will probably never emerge

Offline AllanLoveJr

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2021, 03:20:41 am »
Those poor Garbage bags  :'(

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2022, 11:07:49 pm »
man id really love to see someone getting packed on video - anyone had fun and filmed it yet?

sac poubelle

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2022, 04:13:18 pm »
Yes, me. :) I like to put myself in a garbage bag and have someone close it. The garbage bag never stays closed for long.
there are some videos on youtube. If interested contact me by email

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2022, 10:48:26 pm »
Yes, me. :) I like to put myself in a garbage bag and have someone close it. The garbage bag never stays closed for long.

cool,. but is it just bagging? or do you actually go in the compactor?

sac poubelle

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2022, 11:33:37 am »

cool,. but is it just bagging? or do you actually go in the compactor?

just bagging

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk