Author Topic: any of us ever been packed?  (Read 20924 times)

PolytheneWrappedMe

Re: any of us ever been packed?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 05:24:25 pm »
I would not want someone killed, nor unemployed.

But, as they say, seeing is believing !

If "someone has been through a rear loader dozens of times", then I bet one of his/her work colleagues would have uploaded the video !  This sort of thing would not go unnoticed. And I suspect, if the story is true, (s)he would need an accomplice.

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 07:53:42 pm »
It was about 15 years ago - long before camera phones were in most people's possession - he had a reputation for doing crazy things, and his co workers found it amusing - little did they know he enjoyed the hell out of it - as time has gone on health and safety has gone insane and it's now days not possible - but I can sssure you, it did happen

Offline desolatemistral

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 11:52:57 am »
I guess, I'll just re-kindle a bunch of older threads and see if we can get them moving again. I myself have sucessfully been compacted inside a residential compactor unit a dozen times or so. I'm away from home on contract work right now, but should be making my way back in the march time frame. The place I would spend my time has started using valet waste, so i am very much looking forward to spending a Sunday evening in there awaiting Valet Waste to fill that container.

Offline Chicktrash

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 12:31:01 am »
Many times!!

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2020, 05:28:03 pm »
that wont happen,. he works in the industry so any video would mean the end of his career

Sure the video can be posted anon or under a false name.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 01:29:41 am »
too bad it's only yard waste  :-[
Now this is actually an interesting comment. It was my understanding that most trash-lovers wanted it 'clean' - be in a clean bag with some not (too) smelly trash. While lots of the stories go along being in a bag and have food and diapers and stuff put in the same bag - messing them up. Then again, you don't smell stuff described in a story :)

Which kind of trash would you like, Trash girl? And should it be kept separate from you?
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 01:42:43 am »
Teaser i would take foul smelling garbage any day I love when you can almost taste the trashand have it cover me up real good I would love it all
TRASH GIRL

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 01:04:29 pm »
I wonder if you ever read my story https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesek/humangarbage.html, trash girl. Or maybe that's in a line you don't like (food waste).
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 03:18:28 pm »
i love food trash and i think i have read that story I'll have a read soon I think
TRASH GIRL

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 05:57:56 pm »
Nope, but obviously fantasize a lot about it.  My wife has rarely indulged me a few times with putting me in our garbage can with the trash. 

My fantasy mainly involves the front loader truck, while she said, if I were to...which is never...you would be in a rear loader.   Which ever I guess, if she deems me garbage, does garbage have a choice? 

Anyway, to the topic about being packed, here is a link to a short video you all may like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2OubjvlWM&list=RD1c2OubjvlWM&start_radio=1&t=125&t=132

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 08:35:53 pm »
love that vid wish that sexy lady chuld throw me away
TRASH GIRL

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 08:55:28 pm »
I suppose a front loader is very, very, very, very, slightly safer than a rear loader.

(Not that any of us, should try either for real).

I just like the scoop of a rear loader. The way in which a bin lifter, tips residential bins, and the fact rear loaders (here in the UK) are used more often for household waste. Industrial waste poses other hazards, like being impaled on discarded scaffold poles, asbestos, heavy concrete etc. Household waste is mainly bagged in lovely polythene - just like I want to be (and often am !).

Offline jimdaly007

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 09:06:24 pm »
Me! I’ve been packed in stationary compactors before. Happy to share/discuss further. 😊

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 11:03:13 pm »
Me! I’ve been packed in stationary compactors before. Happy to share/discuss further. 😊

cool always enjoyed your flickr posts,. got any other video of you getting packed in that you fancy sharing with us?

Offline flightlinek

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2021, 07:11:38 pm »
Oh wow, I'm so glad I found this place.   I *love* getting inside and thought I was the only one.

Anyway, there's an apartment complex where it's still easy to get in the compactor, and the lock is worn off so it's easy to get out.  I've been going inside for years.

It gets emptied weekly; I usually go in on the night it gets emptied, but try to go in the night after if I can because it's a tighter squeeze.  I can't always get inside on Day 2 if there was a lot of trash and it's packed tightly, but it's way better than Day 1.   By Day 3, it's usually too full to be safe do I don't go.   Of course, I don't go every weekend, but I did go this past Friday night and had a great time.  I can tell some stories if anyone wants.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk