Author Topic: Suggest items for the Newsletter.  (Read 18197 times)

ElectroPainLover

Suggest items for the Newsletter.
« on: April 16, 2017, 06:58:00 pm »
Hey Authors;

Fordman has just given me a great idea to add to the Newsletter -- Author Interviews!

They would only be based upon your writing and nothing personal or identifying at all. What made you decide to write, how long have you been writing, have you written for other publications...that sort of stuff.

The interview would be done by PM so it is placed into the Newsletter and not done through a Post/Reply.

I will be designing a questionaire as a guideline for the interview. Only questions you feel comfortable answering will be needed though I will be making the questionaire as generically unidentifiable as possible.

Please...if I request an interview by PM...do not hesitate to say no. The interviews will be completely voluntary.

Dana

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Suggest items for the Newsletter.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 07:04:15 pm »
id be happy to do an interview dana
TRASH GIRL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 07:08:20 pm »
Great Trash girl!!!

I have one request for an interview out right now...I will put you up for the next interview! That way I already know who will be featured.

Thank you very much Trash girl...I will be looking forward to having an interview with you!

Dana

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 07:19:24 pm »
sure that is okay happy to help
TRASH GIRL

MsBehavin

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 10:09:03 pm »
That's a really nice idea Dana, I'll look forward to reading your interviews :)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 10:16:58 pm »
Thank you MsBehavin...but the credit for the idea goes to Fordman...he suggested it when I told him I wasn't sure what all to put in the monthly newsletters. Gotta give credit where credit is due...and this great one comes from his brain.

Dana

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 07:53:44 am »
Hi Dana

I think this is a great idea. I would be happy to do an interview.

Regards

Steve
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

Offline Rubberh

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 09:47:09 am »
Please count me in as well.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 02:33:15 pm »
Thank you Steve and Rubberh!!!

I'm happy to have you show interest in the idea of author interviews and we will be working our way through. I'm happy (as I'm sure Fordman is as well) to see how well the idea is being received.

I will be putting together the questions for a general outline. I will put up the first draft of questions and would love input on additional questions/objectionable questions to help refine the interview as, imagine that, my resume doesn't include 'interview journalism'.

Thank you both, and, any other authors who accept an interview in the future. It's not necessary to add a request here, I will be sending PM's asking if you wish to participate, but it will help set the order by requesting order.

Thanks again for the interest...it seems like the Newsletter Author Interviews is going to be a great success!

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk