Author Topic: That one story...  (Read 3563 times)

Offline ario120987

That one story...
« on: March 19, 2017, 02:42:32 pm »
I'm willing to bet that a few of us have one of "those" stories. That time that something happened, that in retrospect we can look back at and laugh, but maybe not in the moment. Maybe some stuck cuffs, some botched play or a situation became far less sexy. I want to create an opportunity to share and laugh at ourselves, or make each other feel better.

So my story comes from one of my earlier sessions with my girlfriend. She had gotten more used to it, so I tried to be a bit more romantic. I laid her on the bed, tied her wrists to the headboard over her head. I'm leaning over her, just whispering sweet nothing, stroking her side and moving up to her chest.

At this point, I should mention the condition of my room. I'm a bit of a slob and I'm prone to throwing blankets on the floor. Well as I'm leaning forward, I trip on the blanket and fall right on her. That would have been fine... had my torpedo chin not slammed right into her boob making her jump and throw me right on the floor. So I scramble to get back up to see if she's ok... and slip on the blanket again falling flat on my butt.

By this point, she's got tears in her eyes from pain AND laughing her ass off. If I was more stubborn I'd have continued, but the mood was dead...

ElectroPainLover

Re: That one story...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 03:00:12 pm »
That's too funny Ario.

I wish I had my own oops with another person but, only being involved in vanilla relationships, I never had the opportunity for a bondage situation to go badly or even not so badly. All my FUBAR's happened while doing self-bondage which I have wrote about in the embarrassing situations and in a story called "A Novice's Mistake". I do have another story I have thought of writing about another novice mistake, but, most of it will mirror the previous and not as intense, just longer.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story and possibly helping others know that a romantic let-down happens to other also.

Dana

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 12:12:17 pm »
Several years back Carol, my partner, and I were messing about. Carol was trying to get some paperwork done and I kept annoying her. I eventually ended up naked, hogtied and gagged on our living room floor - fortunately carpeted.  At this point, the doorbell rang so Carol dragged me behind the sofa and answered the door. Next thing she's coming back into the house with a male voice. It ws our local police officer. He settled himself on the sofa as Carol offered him a cup of coffee. There had been several instances of minor theft in the area and he was checking around to see if anyone had seen anything out of the ordinary. If he'd looked behind the sofa he'd have seen something out of the ordinary all right! He was there for some time - possibly because he was attracted to Carol. I didn't dare move or make a sound all the time he was sitting there! When he eventually left, Carol left me where I was for another couple of hours until she finished her paperwork. We went out for a drink that night, saw the policeman, off duty, and left everyone wondering why we were having fits of the giggles!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 12:20:36 pm »
Oh...too funny Diana  ;D. I would believe someone...ahem...was a little bit flushed in the face. I know all too well about (self)bondage and police. Not a fun couple to mix...though you knew your officer.

That's a great story! Thank you for sharing.

Dana

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 01:47:02 pm »
Way back in college, when I actually played at being kinky, my girlfriend and I went to my dad's house to 'visit'  we did actually plan to have dinner with him, but we also planned for some private time together as we both lived in dorms at the time.

Dad was supposed to be at work until 5pm, so me and H got busy around lunch. Busy ended up meaning H naked and spread eagled to my rickety old twin bed. At the time, we didn't know stuff like cinch ropes and column ties, I just wrapped and knotted and  kept an eye on her fingers and toes to make sure I didn't hurt her.

I was about to finish undressing when we both heard the unmistakable sound of tires on the long gravel driveway to the house.  Her eyes got huge at the sound.  They got bigger still when I grabbed our agreed upon emergency release, which that day was a wicked sharp hunting knife.

I cut the ropes without cutting either of us. We threw our clothes on and I shoved the ropes under the bed. We got down on the floor and cuddled up, leaning against the wall and some old pillows. We acted like we had been caught making out. It was no chore to look suitably embarrassed, and Dad made no big deal of it. I was such a late bloomer, socially speaking, he was probably glad to see me with an actual girl. The ropes went into a book bag at the first opportunity, and we tried not to look too smug. We didn't think to cover her wrists until later, but if Dad noticed, he kept our secret safe.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 02:37:38 pm »
Doesn't suck when a great plan doesn't come together. Good thing for a gravel driveway...growing up in cities, I never knew when someone came home until I heard the front door open.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk