Author Topic: Captive of an evil Queen By Jimdini  (Read 7189 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Captive of an evil Queen By Jimdini
« on: March 05, 2017, 12:03:17 pm »
Captive of an evil Queen
By Jimdini

Simple things can trigger happy memories, for me it’s the sound of a key in a lock, until now.
It was Friday night and I had the house to myself, my housemates had either gone home for the weekend or to a late night concert. I had the place to myself, so I could indulge myself with a little self bondage and mild torment. I quickly got my toybox from the back of my wardrobe and started to select what I was going to use. First came my restraints darby leg cuffs separated by an eighteen inch steel bar, darby adjustable hand cuffs, scolds bridle with rubber pear gag, a eighteen inch chain three padlocks, and my Neo steel chastity belt. I got out my remote controlled vibrating butt plug, some lube and a pair of clover leaf nipple clamps with attached weights. 
Then I stripped naked and had a shower, once I was dried off I began my preparations. I left the key for the chastity belt on my bedside table and took the remote control, chain, padlocks and the keys for the locks and darby irons downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs I put th remote control on the hall table and locked one end of the chain to the wall mounted ornate coat rack opposite the full length mirror. Next I went to the kitchen placed the keys on the breakfast counter and opened the freezer and got my icelock out from under the frozen vegetables. Returning to the hallway I locked one end of the icelock to the end of the chain and left the other padlock next to the remote.
Running upstairs to my room I lubed my ass and the butt plug and carefuuly inserted the plug and switched it on.. As yhe plug vibrated gently away I fitted the steel belt around my waist and fitted my rapidly erecting penis into the tube of the chastity belt I swung the crotch strap between my legs and locked it to the waist belt. Now the vibrating plug was trapped inside me until the belt was removed. I picked up the sets of cuffs the nipple clamps and the scolds bridle and went back downstairs.
Swithcing on the remote I placed it on the hall table directly below the rise and fall pendulum of the wall clock so that each time the pendulum weight descended it would oush the mode control button. Now every time the button was pressed the butt plug would vibrate in another sequence. Next I locked on my ankles in the leg irons and picked up the scolds bridle. I worked the pear gag into my mouth and closed the metal straps around my head. I locked my left wrist into the darby handcuffs and fitted the nipple clamps, letting out little hisses of pain as they grabbed hold. Next I picked up the final padlock, now I was at the point of no return, I grabbed the loose end of the ice lock and passed the hasp through the loop and  and the steel loops securing the scolds bridle, now I was locked in place until the ice lock released. Finally I locked my my right wrist into the darby cuffs behind my back.  Now I was locked securely to the wall, gagged and manacled with weighted clamps on my nipples and a vibrating butt plug locked in by my steel chastity belt.
 I looked at myself in the full length mirror, a helpless prisoner looked back at me. I fantasised that I was imprisoned in a dungeon captive of an evil Queen. Just then the clock pendulum reached the bottom of its chain and activated the mode change button on the remote. As the vibrations changed from a steady buzz to a rise and fall, I jerked in surprise setting the weigted nipple clamps swinging. Wow! I was getting pain from my nipples and pleasing vibrations from my ass. This was going to be a fun session, I had at least another hour and a half before the ice lock would release to allow me to get to my keys and unlock my restraints. That meant at least three more more changes to the vibrator, plus pain to my nipples every time I forgot and moved suddenly. I would be forced to stand here and watch myself suffer.
I had been happily enjoying my predicament for about twenty minutes when I heard the unmistakable sound of a key being turned in the front door lock. I turned as far as bondage allowed and looked at the clock, nobody should be coming back for hours yet! My heart went into overdrive and I futilely fought my bondage but I had made far too good a job of imprisoning myself! I turned toward the door and it swung open to reveal Cate our resident Goth girl, with an evil grin on her face!! It looked like my fantasy might come true!

ElectroPainLover

Re: Captive of an evil Queen By Jimdini
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 11:00:15 pm »
A good story which seems fairly reminiscent of some of your 'stuck' stories Jim. Could have used a little more editing and breaks between the paragraphs. It would've made reading easier on the eyes.

Would've enjoyed reading a little about what Cate might have done while 'you' were stuck and unable to control the situation.

Again, a nice story and worth the read. I would recommend a little more time in the preparation.

Thanks for the submission and don't give up...get into the next contest.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:22:13 pm »
The first time I submitted a story over at Utopia I got dragged through the mud (in a friendly manner of course) for not including enough paragraph breaks. At the time I got a little defensive about it but in retrospect I saw what they were talking about. It's much easier to read on a computer screen when there are breaks to help your eyes keep track of where you are.

This was a fun read. Thanks Jimdini. I always enjoy your contributions, both stories and forum notes.

Max

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 09:00:57 pm »
Hi Jimdini,

Great job with this story, you create a good picture for the reader with a small word count, and a nice open ending. Thanks for participating in the contest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk