Author Topic: Terms of Service by Trash Girl/64Fordman  (Read 7127 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Terms of Service by Trash Girl/64Fordman
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:29:08 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.trashcanstories.net/storiessz/termsofservice.html
M+/f; M/ff; machine/f; bond; gag; straps; cuffs; factory; wash; depilate; intubate; impregnate; milking; surgery; trash; dumped; recycle; dumpster; compacted; messy; cage; force-feed; cartrunk; buried; objectify; nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Terms of Service by Trash Girl/64Fordman
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 01:51:33 pm »
Trash Girl and Fordman,

By now I am sure both of you know the genres that interest me and those that don't. I am not much into the Trashcan genre though I have written a short story for it.

Terms of Service is an excellent, entertaining, and enthralling story!!! It never ceased to keep me wondering what was next to come for Jessie! Each turn almost become a whole new story within itself. I felt sorry for Jessie as her plight seemed to become a journey through ever increasing forms of pain and discomfort and fear. However, she faced each new situation bravely and stolidly.

An EXCELLENT collaborative piece of work! High praises and many thanks for such an interesting, entertaining, and very well written story. GREAT JOB!!!

Dana
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:00:17 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:12:10 pm »
Dana thank you so much for high praise of the story it was fun coming up with the idea and get Fordman with me to help make it into what you and other's can read thank you again 
TRASH GIRL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 02:15:54 pm »
You are very welcome Trash Girl! The praise was well deserved! I'm happy you enjoyed it (writing, that is). Reading a story of your own design can be a reward in itself. Others enjoying it is the icing on the cake.

Again, a great job and a wonderful read!

Dana
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:55:33 pm by ElectroPainLover »

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 03:35:46 pm »
I am so very surprised that I, a typically non-Trashcan reader, is the only person that enjoyed this story! Wow! Simply astonished!

Dana

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 04:33:12 pm »
i see thre is many that have read it but then it's weird they don't comment on it
TRASH GIRL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 09:36:33 pm »
Trash Girl/64Fordman,

It is a great story even if I am the only one to recognize it as so.

Dana

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 03:02:49 pm »
You know, I wasn't gonna read this because of the tags...and I'm glad I did. This was a great story that mixed eroticism with fantastic story telling. This could be the start of a new dystopian novel.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 04:18:51 pm »
thank you very much for taking time to read it and comet femboy in a dumpster i really appreciate it this is my first story on here that i got the idea for so im happy you liked it
TRASH GIRL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 04:41:54 pm »
You know, I wasn't gonna read this because of the tags...and I'm glad I did.

Hmmm...Haven't I heard something about 'a book' and 'a cover'?

I've had my own surprises to stories I have read when I didn't think I would enjoy them.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 06:02:13 pm »
A good plot (Trash Girl?) nicely written (Fordman). Thanks for writing and sharing. I'll definitely check out any more you two write.

Please note: Every author wishes to hear from readers but it generally doesn't happen. There are thousands of stories in the Plaza that have been read many times and have received zero comments. I have dozens of stories posted, most of which have received no feedback. Have you commented on every story you've read here?

Max
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:10:51 pm by MaxRoper »

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 06:41:14 pm »
Actually I do Max...at least the one's I have read since I have been a member. A few I found I read before I become a member as well. Unfortunately, between writing and helping with the Forum I haven't had much time to read very many. However, if I read a story, I will comment on it be it good, bad (nicely), or indifferent. I also respond to every comment of my stories. I do it out of my own preference and don't expect everyone else to follow what I do...but, my complaint is aimed towards the 'normal' comments in the Trashcan section and the lack thereof from other writers for which Trash Girl has offered so many comments to. Not anyone in particular. And, though Fordman is far from a new author, Trash Girl is. The story is hers, Fordman did a wonderful job of giving it life.

I want to do more reading, but while I am on my current writing spree, I am afraid of letting some of what I read try to spill over into my stories. It's my way of preventing myself from possibly slipping someone else's ideas into my own stories.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 07:08:03 pm »
Hey Dana, I wasn't aiming that at you. It seems you DO comment on almost everything that's posted and I greatly appreciate it as does most everyone else, I'm sure. But you're the exception.

I was replying to Trash Girl's note on how weird it is that there are very few comments on her story. I know how exciting it is to have your first tale go up on the site and how you look forward to all the comments and how disappointing it is when they don't come flooding in. I was only pointing out that it ain't gonna happen. Most of us write because we HAVE to. Feedback is great but if that's why you're writing you're bound to be disappointed.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 07:22:58 pm »
I didn't think you were pointing at me Max. My answer was open but answered your post so I addressed you in it. Believe me, I wish I were not the exception, but a normal Joe in responding and posting. I hope to inspire, not best others, with my comments and posts. You, as well, do a fair share of posting. I just look at it from the point of 'if Daffy put his laundry list' in a post, someone would've commented on it. But Trash Girl gets nothing. I know there is a difference, but, I do try to inspire new writers. And, as I said before, Trashcan has surprised me by its popularity and activity in the past. I have just wondered why it fell flat here recently.

Again buddy, I know you weren't focusing on me and I am sorry if I sounded as if I believed you were.

Dana

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 12:10:11 am »
i try commenting on the section's of stories i do like max and i don't wanna be an author that just write for comment's then i will only end up like you said disappointed no i do it to share my idea's of fun trashcan scenarios that would be interesting to read
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk