Author Topic: a question about a story I'm working on...  (Read 3615 times)

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
a question about a story I'm working on...
« on: February 06, 2017, 08:33:37 pm »
I have an idea for a vore related story. But I'm not sure if I should post it.

See it's part of a series I wanna write, a series that could be publishable if it's good enough. Obviously focused on vore, but because it is a...(for lack of a better word) a serious series, some chapters won't include anyone getting eaten alive. My question is, is it okay to post those chapters, as many of them would be important to the story, or can I only post the chapters that include vore?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:42:51 pm by femboy in a dumpster »
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: a question about a story I'm working on...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:17:04 pm »
Hi Femboy,

I would say as long as your story does not violate any guidelines you can write whatever story you want.

http://www.grometsplaza.net/pages/writers.html

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 12:12:54 am »
My question is, is it okay to post those chapters, as many of them would be important to the story, or can I only post the chapters that include vore?

Hi Femboy,

Let me start by saying, the best way to stay out of trouble is to 'send' stories to Gromet to review and decide if he wishes to publish it on the Plaza pages. It is much riskier to 'post' stories directly to the Forum as a writer runs the risk of crossing boundaries and having Gromet, Admins, or Mods catch it after it is able to be read by others. However, I do not believe that is the basis of your question.

If I am not misunderstanding your question, you are inquiring whether you can post a 'plot-following chapter' in the Devoured section which doesn't actually contain a vore element. Example:

Story A; Chapter A; Plot A; vore-yes
Story A; Chapter B; Plot A; vore-no
Story A; Chapter C; Plot A; vore-yes
Story A; Chapter D; Plot A; vore-no

In this situation, all chapters would be allowed in the Devoured Section because the Plot and Protagonist(s) are part of the same story. Many stories cover several genres. Some are listed in multiple genre Sections also. As for people dying in a story, Devoured/vore is the only section that it can be a main element of the story. Other genres can contain the death of a character as long as it is not graphically detailed or a main part of the story.

I hope I hit your points. If you need more clarification or help, you are free to ask it here, or, you can PM me anytime.

Dana

***Additional Thought***

As for punishment. We will always provide a 'warning' before taking punitive actions with the exception of Spamming or Abusive Behavior. Those are dealt with immediately and strictly. Crossing a boundary of posting a story which violates the rules will result in receiving a PM outlining why the story was removed and what rules were in question. Sanctions would only be put in place for subsequent violations. Especially of the same rule(s).

Dana
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:33:38 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 01:46:06 am »
I'll have to agree with Dana's remarks about chapters.  One of my own stories, Homecoming, had five chapters to begin with.  Of those, the third and fourth chapter contained no bondage whatsoever, yet all five were posted in the bondage section.  As long as you maintain the basic story line, all chapters should go into the same section.  The only way they wouldn't is if Gromet felt a given chapter would fit better in a different section, like doing a bondage story and one of the chapters is very heavy on the self bondage, mummification, or one of the other areas.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 12:06:10 pm »
Awesome. ^-^ Thanks a bunch! Imma get started on the story as soon as possible. I do hope you all enjoy it. ^-^
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 12:10:03 pm »
Great!!! I'm glad we were able to answer your question so you can get started.

Like I said, feel free to ask away if you have any more. We are here to help.

Dana

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 12:44:34 pm »
I think I'm gonna post each chapter in one thread, that way I don't wind up crowding all the other wonderful vore stories in the group.

Well, off to writing I go. Hope you enjoy what I write!

No?

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 12:47:01 pm »
That sounds great Femboy. And, I am sure we will from the responses received from your previous story.

Dana

Also...don't forget about the Story Contest if you wish to participate. I'm sure we would all enjoy if you gave it a try. Losing is the worst that can happen, but, the experience well outweighs that stigma.

Dana
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:51:36 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk