Author Topic: Return to the Doll House by AmyAmy  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Return to the Doll House by AmyAmy
« on: February 23, 2017, 04:05:12 am »
You'll find this story here on the Plaza:

http://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/returntothedollhouse.html
F+/m; latex; maid; catsuit; bodysuit; chast; corset; examination; inject; denial; tasks; F+/f; bond; susp; punish; accident; release; cons/nc; X

Part 2: Mistress Four
http://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/returntothedollhouse2.html
F+/m; latex; maid; accident; captive; bodymod; discovery; reveal; nectar; source; sex; climax; change; heat; pain; tendriles; duel; cons/nc; XX

Part 3: Lauren & Nilma
http://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/returntothedollhouse3.html
F/m; latex; maid; naked; bodymod; M2f; transformation; discovery; reveal; history; tease; preg; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks.   ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:43:06 am by Gromet »

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Return to the Doll House by AmyAmy
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 04:37:29 pm »
Okay, had to wait until I could do the turn off the phone, make popcorn, in for the night reading marathon. My simple mind can’t review this with anything close to what it deserves, but it felt like listening to an adult campfire story and hoping the fire never goes out. Thank you Amy.

Offline AmyAmy

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 11:04:14 am »
Thanks for commenting Fordman (I always wonder, is it ok to drop the 64?)

It's hugely encouraging to get even a single positive comment. With each new story, I wonder if people are going to read and enjoy it, and sometimes they don't do either, or so it seems, because all there is to go on is feedback. If a story doesn't stir people enough to comment, from an author's perspective, it's as if nobody read it at all.

I'm curious whether people think Nilma or Lauren are characters they want to know more about, and to see where they might go. I don't think the rest of their story is necessarily erotic though, and there might not be much call for such a thing amongst most plaza readers.

Trivia fact: I didn't use named chapters in this story, so the names for the parts are Gromet's addition.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 04:16:51 am »
You can call me Ford, or you can call me Man, or you can call me Fordman, but you doesn’t have to call me 64Fordman. (Thumbs up to anyone who remembers that comedy routine from the Stone Age)

Seriously, and I can only speak for myself, any erotic aspect quickly fell away as your characters drew me in. There was this whole other story that was elusive and I wanted to know more, like the study of markets, were they planning world domination, or just overthrowing the Koch Brothers. I guess that’s the skill of a great writer, makes the reader think beyond the words on the page.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 03:55:34 pm »
I do remember it, but very vaguely. Wasn't it 'Jimmy JJ Johnson' or something like that? Dang that's been a long time ago. How you thought of that for a post of what to call you I'll never know. I would've never thought of it in a thousand years, and I liked that skit back in the day.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Ford...er...Man...er....Mr. 64Fordman.

Dana

Offline AmyAmy

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 11:33:11 am »
Alas, cultural reference totally lost on me.

I have been thinking of writing a sequel to this that has no significant erotic element, and perhaps the change from part 1 (significantly erotic) to part 3 (not erotic) is the act of making that journey, in narrative and plot.

Unfortunately for me, the plaza just isn't a place where people want such a story, or at least, not enough people to justify it. I'm not sure if I'll ever write such a thing. I'd love to comment on Mr. 64Fordman's speculations, but I won't, as such a story would certainly address such things.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk