Author Topic: sharing my kind of favorite ''garbage'' bags...  (Read 5863 times)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

sharing my kind of favorite ''garbage'' bags...
« on: January 13, 2017, 03:43:24 am »
hi trashmate !

just want to share a little thing for the first time with all of you.... nothing disgusting here.... just what i love to do, for thoses who already knowing me, i'm into down jacket too, mixing both is heaven !

sometime i let them in my bin for a week or 2 if i skip a garbage collection soo the get the smell of trash, after that, i bag them in a clean fresh bag to have fun with it. even my down comforter goes in it one time, just to have it smell a little bit..

and, guess what ? i even get far as that with some of my jacket... i bagged them  and let them in a dumpster for few days ( garbage pickup is on Wednesday morning, so by Friday night i leave them in it till Monday or Tuesday.. the challenge is, retrieve them by getting inside while she's pretty loaded, without being discovered. that feeling to sink between all theses soft and shiny bags.. humm !  that dumpster contain some leftover foods, plastic wraps and papers.. most of theses bags are double or triple bagged so  the dumpster is quite clean  and doesn't smell that much.
could you guess what bag is ?

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
Re: sharing my kind of favorite ''garbage'' bags...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:45:51 pm »
I love big black garbage bags :) 39 gallon lawn and leaf bags, I wear one as a diaper every day and love to be in garbage Dumpster humping Sqishys and splashing in garbage juice :)
 :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 08:57:10 pm »
wow that is awesome Emy i love just getting inside dumpster's and have fun with the trash thre just to get dirty
TRASH GIRL

Offline trashbagguy

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 11:43:10 pm »
hi:

My favorites are any colored ones that are 13 or 33-39 gallon black I use the 13 gallons as a diaper, I am currently wearing black ones as I write this.  I just love wearing them as clothing and tell me if you ever come across colored ones that you wouldn't think they would be available

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk