Author Topic: My wifes fantasy man  (Read 8550 times)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
My wifes fantasy man
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:58:03 pm »
We all have our favorite fantasy person, maybe a celebrity, maybe the girl next door.  For my wife its a guy named Joe.   I have been very lucky to have a wife that role plays with me sometimes with this garbage fantasy.  We all have various ideas of what we want in this fantasy, and to go "all the way" means that someone gets crushed or buried alive.  To that end, my wife will not go.  Thank God...

Last night, I told her about a dream I had the other night, of her fantasy man becoming available (I also have a huge cuckold fetish)...and asked her if she would date him if he were interested.  She said, "Oh hell yes".  I asked her, would you have sex with him?  Again she said yes.  Then I asked, would you leave me for him?  She smiled, and said..."You would understand, right?"  I just smiled, (now with a boner)...I said, "yes dear, I would understand"...If you leave me for him, then would you take me to the dump and leave me?...She said, "It would make things a lot easier with the divorce stuff"...

Damn I love her. 

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
Re: My wifes fantasy man
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 11:44:46 pm »
Forgot to mention, that my wife has also had me in chastity since last Sunday, the 1st.  I have been telling her that I want to be her "slave", in going along with my favorite two fantasies (garbage, cuckolding).

Tonight we were watching TV and I saw a news personality that I think is smoking hot.  I asked my wife..."If you leave me for Joey, can I have her"  She looked at me and said no.  I asked why, and she responded with a smirk on her face..."Because you are going to the dump"...she quickly looked away and continued reading her kindle. 

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 01:52:32 am »
We should be paying attention here. If you stop posting suddenly we'll know why and should probably alert the Dump Police to keep an eye out.

Max

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:00:21 pm »
Lol,thanks, might need a rescue

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 11:12:03 pm »
Last night as I lay spooning with my wife, my cock straining in its chastity cage (been in chastity since the first of the year)...I said to her..."hon, would you really leave me for him (her fantasy guy)?  She smiled softly, said "sorry, but yes I would, and I can tell by your twitching caged cock that you like the idea"...I told her yes.   Then I asked, "well then, would you really take me to the dump?"...With a very serious look, she said "absolutely I would, it would just make things easier to move on, no court, no custody, just so much easier". 

With that we both smiled, I kissed her and we went to sleep.  I am so damn lucky to have someone to play along.

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 01:04:22 am »
I hope there is more to the story:) A lot of fun could happen with Squishys and garbage at the Garbage Dump .
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 08:19:31 pm »
Tonight we have a dinner party to go to, hoping that my wife wife will "trash can" me later.  She seems open to the idea.  Our bin is full to the top, I plan on taking all but a couple bags out, getting in and having her drop the rest in on me.  I did ask her to put the bags in on me, then get in herself to jump up and down on them to pack it all in.  That part she does not seem to want to do...but i hope.

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 09:39:28 am »
Cool, hope you get to enjoy the garbage and sexy Squishys :)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 04:13:50 pm »
Well that didn't work out.  Kids ended up staying up to late, and my wife fell asleep.  Oh well...

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 06:51:05 pm »
Maybe you can enjoy the Squishys soon :)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 09:48:44 pm »
Well, my lovely wife surprised me Sunday night.  She had me drag our garbage bin into the garage, empty in preparation to put me in it.  Later after the kids were in bed, she had me go out and climb in.  A few minutes later she came out to the garage with a bag, a very full and heavy bag of garbage.  She must have cleaned out the fridge, seemed very squishy.  That bag landed right on my head/face.  She then started dropping in bags and kinda pushing on them.  She asked if I was good, I said yes.  She then said, damn it, there is too much garbage to fit in here.  She then used the ladder to get in herself , and not just stomp the garbage down, she jumped up and down several times really smashing it down, she put more in, in fact all of it in.  Again she jumped up and down...hard, forcing it all in.  I could feel myself being compacting in, the garbage crushing all around me.  It was amazing.  It was almost to the point where I couldn't move, but I loved it.  She closed the lid and walked off.  I spent about an hour in the garbage, and had to get out.  If I didn't have to go to work then next day, I might have stayed longer.

Anyway, had to share. 

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 09:36:11 am »
Thanks for sharing.

It sounds like she enjoyed doing it to you, as much as you liked her doing it to you. Win/win.

You are very lucky.  The rest of us are very jealous and want to find our own trash mistress !

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 05:54:51 pm »
Forgot to mention, the start of this thread..."fantasy man"...

My wife is going on a cruise with a friend of hers.  My wife fantasy man is also on this cruise.  Its a very long shot, but fingers crossed

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 09:07:42 pm »
Thanks for sharing.

It sounds like she enjoyed doing it to you, as much as you liked her doing it to you. Win/win.

You are very lucky.  The rest of us are very jealous and want to find our own trash mistress !
sounds nice that you had some fun with the Squishy Garbage :)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2017, 05:21:35 pm »
Last night was watching tv, a scene came on where a woman was having sex with her bf, while this was happening,  her friend was waiting for her to finish so they could go home. Instead of hurrying, she took her time, and her friend ended up getting eaten by some monster.

My wife wasn't really watching, my mind wondered to her and Joe. I said "hon, if I were in the garbage, at the curb or in a dumpster, you know the pick up time, and you and Joe were having sex"...She interrupted me saying, "I wouldn't stop him, and if I were on top, I wouldn't stop either"  I told her, but I might get picked up, and crushed in the garbage truck. She looked up again, smiled, grinned, and went right back to reading... Loved that moment

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk