Author Topic: Gagged?  (Read 7058 times)

Jimdini

Gagged?
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:14:29 am »
When setting up your SB sessions do you normally gag yourself? Risking the problems outlined in the safety sections.
If so do you have a preferred style of gag? Or does it depend on your mood/scenario?
 I find that I vary mine depending on how long I anticipate being bound and how strict I want the bondage.
                Small ball held in by full head harness. – light bondage, short sessions.
                 A medium ball (head harness or single strap) - Medium duration bondages
                 Large ball on single strap (locked on). – For sessions where I will await my back up.
                 Breath through medium ball (locked on) – Long term mobile bondages.
                 Muzzle harness with large ball gag. – Strict restricted mobility bondages.
                 Large sponge ball held in by leather hood. – Sensory deprivation sessions.
                 Leather insert gag (single strap secured by poppers. – Straitjacket sessions.
I find the large ball gags and the full harness gags make speech totally incoherent, while you can be understood talking around the smaller gags.
Do you use other types of gag and how effective do you find them?

ElectroPainLover

Re: Gagged?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 12:50:29 am »
Great question Jim.

Anymore, I forgo the gag. As 99% of my play is done while spreadeagle on my back, It is too risky. I used to do it and struggle through the difficulty of swallowing my saliva but ended up, I believe, getting pneumonia from it. I breathed in some saliva during a play session and was in the hospital the next week. I enjoy playing with gags and would if I had someone else to play with, but, during my self-bondage play, the electricity usually gives me enough to think about and deal with.

Dana

Offline ararbe72

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 07:46:30 am »
From choice, I prefer a soft gag made from either a long chiffon scarf with a couple of large knots tied in the middle and then a 2nd long scarf wound around and tied over the top of this and over the whole of my face from my nose down, or a scarf with a ball of rolled up tights or stockings tied into it and again with the 2nd scarf over the top.
I have used a single strap medium size ball gag, but I find there is a lot more drool with this and it’s not particularly comfortable.
In the interests of safety, I haven’t tried the often written about method of having several pairs of women’s panties packed into my mouth and held in with a scarf or similar.
As there is never (unfortunately!) anyone else involved in my bondage, I don’t really know how well I would be able to communicate in any of these methods.
Could you tie that a little tighter please!

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 07:38:36 pm »
When I use gags on myself or others they're mostly for decorative purposes. A captive just doesn't look tied up without a gag. I have experimented with homemade ball gags but usually use cloth. Sometimes I use a strip torn from a towel with a large knot or two in the center, sometimes packing and a cleave to hold it in. Triangle bandages are also good. None of these are particularly useful in keeping a prisoner completely silent and that's okay. I want to be able to communicate, whichever side of the ropes I'm on.

Good question!

-Max

Jimdini

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 12:26:13 pm »
A captive just doesn't look tied up without a gag. ..... None of these are particularly useful in keeping a prisoner completely silent and that's okay.

Yes, a true captive has to be gagged. ;D
We all know only in the movies and TV are gags totally silencing :-X.
But I find the frustration of trying to be understood when effectively gagged adds something to the bondage. 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk