Author Topic: Character Creation for a Community Series  (Read 3179 times)

Bren

Character Creation for a Community Series
« on: December 20, 2016, 04:59:12 pm »
So. I've peeked my head in several times but every time I go to  write a story. It lacks in personality because I am rubbish at creating characters. (Excuse the pun)

Basically. What I'm asking for is people to create a character with an interesting back story into how they got into their Fetish. All characters will be used for a short story series.

Characters should include.

Name
Kinks
Preferences (Bags. Bins. Compactors. What trash do they like?)
And an interesting back story
As well as a description of how they look

Comment down below with your characters and I'll be writing the first story real soon.

Rosalina xx

Offline malus_infantia

Re: Character Creation for a Community Series
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 08:22:36 pm »
So. I've peeked my head in several times but every time I go to  write a story. It lacks in personality because I am rubbish at creating characters. (Excuse the pun)

Basically. What I'm asking for is people to create a character with an interesting back story into how they got into their Fetish. All characters will be used for a short story series.

Mind if I base this off an SL character? I mean...he's really not that far off the mark from me, but his backstory is at least a little more compelling.

Name: Dorian Ferrant
Kinks: diapers (wearing), spankings (reciving), breast worship (giving), pegging (receiving), forced oral (giving), forced orgasms (receiving), service submission (giving).

Preferences (Bags. Bins. Compactors. What trash do they like?)
Black bags are preferable, ones that completely conceal their contents and are not likely to burst when crushed.
Compactors are one of his favorites, though front end loaders are a close second
Diapers and household trash are his preferred trash - though nearly anything goes for him, excepting construction waste and pet waste

And an interesting back story
Dorian never fit in to the small town of his youth. He was a weird kid, with weird fascinations and attractions - his desire to wear diapers at a young age caused a rift with his family that never quite healed, because his desires never went away, but only increased over time. After a particularly nasty fight with his parents when in his late teens, he ran away from home. He took to something of a punk rock lifestyle, slumming it where he could and doing what he needed to for money. At times, he'd manage to make himself appealing prey for any Cougars that were prowling for some young flesh by using his naturally pitiable mien. This led to an awakening of sorts when one of the women he was with received a surprise visit from her soon to be ex-husband. If Dorian was discovered, she'd stand to lose much in the divorce proceedings. So, needing a place to hide Dorian, she settled on the wheelie bin in her garage that was lined with a large, black trash bag. Dorian was stuffed inside, and covered up with some additional garbage by his Mistress. Dorian was intoxicated with his situation, and even morseo when his Mistress returned and joked about just leaving him in the bin for collection the next morning. On seeing his reaction to such teasing, she added that she might just follow through with it some day if it made him that sexually charged.

In time he was able to settle into a cozy enough little community amid all of his drifting. He engages in his kinks as much as he can, but does try to be discrete and safe about it. He finds himself fantasizing about what it would really be like to be bagged up and disposed of by his former Mistress, usually envisioning a compactor as her chosen method.

Dorian is short and slender, perhaps 5'5" and maybe 110 pounds wet. He has a short, red mohawk that at once draws attention to his green eyes, while also highlighting the baby-faced delicateness of his features. He tends to dress in tight jeans, boots, and t-shirts of various kinds, though when he's feeling saucy he might don a fishnet shirt or something more revealing. He will occasionally venture out into public with a diaper on underneath his jeans, though he tries not to be hyper obvious about his padded state.

Comment down below with your characters and I'll be writing the first story real soon.

Rosalina xx

Hope this is the kind of thing you might be looking for! If not, let me know! Thanks for posting this kind of thing!

Bren

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 08:33:56 pm »
That's awesome. I'll start writing it tonight. Just a heads up. Some of the back story will be used as an opening

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 03:10:53 pm »
Of course! and feel free to make any alterations you need to to get things sorted for the story you're weaving!

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:03:25 pm »
Name emy
Age 28
Gender F
Kinks : garbage bags ( wearing, enclosed, left inside a dumpster like others trash), dumpster ( play, enclosed), diaper(mostly wearing and playing with clean/soaked), down jacket (bound, wearing, packed in a huge garbage bag with some of them ) ( in dream being trapped in a rear loader garbage truck)
Preferences  bagged in 6 huge heavyduty black bag with diaper and left over, and/or diaper and soft down jacket

And an interesting back story : discovered while playing in a daycare dumpster a few time, janitor will take his revange... / she also love making some dumpster diving to found something usefull for her ( like her love for soft down jacket and clean used diaper to play with them once at home).... she also love wearing a black garbage bag as a dress, garbage bags as underwear and diaper  under her huge down parka while she does her favorite night walk in that cold winter... seeking thru bags of trash..

she's quite tall with her 5ft8, weight around 125lb, long brown hair with blue eyes... she's not a superstar, but have a great looking body. love to being bagged and left with other bags of trash for garbage collection.

is that good ? need something else?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk