Author Topic: Who is still here?  (Read 3462 times)

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
Who is still here?
« on: December 07, 2016, 06:28:07 pm »
Everyone go and get themselves crushed in the garbage?  Perhaps left there by a significant other?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Who is still here?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 09:23:38 pm »
I have been thinking the same thing recently. The lid fell on the trash community’s bin and everyone is waiting for the truck to arrive but the hauler went out of business. So what to do? Trash girl can’t do all the heavy lifting, this is a community based forum and it’s time to step up and ask what you can do for the trash section.

What you can do is contribute. If you can write a story write one. If you can’t write start a conversation, ask a question, post a video link. Discuss your favorite story or a scene from a movie or TV show. Just start talking. And when Stu or someone else does post a story thank them even if you didn’t care for it, you may love the next one. If my comments sound like preaching, they are and were intentionally written to start a conversation.

Thank you for posting the photos Alsrx700.

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 09:39:48 pm »
Still here.    Never seem to get time to write any stories!  Loads of ideas too!  grrr..

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 01:27:08 pm »
i am here to but i can't write storyes  :'(
TRASH GIRL

Offline Asphyx

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:17:04 am »
I'm a fan too.  I prefer the cleaner end though. You're right we should all try harder but it's finding the time for one thing and probably a lack of confidence too. Still it's almost the Christmas holidays. Who knows what might cum in a sack. ( plastic of course).

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 10:31:32 pm »
Well - I do like stories! But as this is a Forum, I really prefer exchanging ideas in the thread. And of course you're right alsrx700 - I should be more active myself about this.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 01:50:01 am »
Not a writer here, but I will share what I can find.   

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 08:03:34 pm »
I wish I could join you all in refuse-romps but, I have just never found trash to be a fantasy of mine. I have done my fair share of scavenger hunting in piles of discards but mainly in the hopes of finding something of usefulness for my bondage fantasies. Personally I find a cattle farm better smelling and easier to tolerate than the county dump.

I will have to stick with conversations and posts which are more up my alley of kinks and fantasies.

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 09:21:06 pm »
Hi Dana,

I can’t call myself a trash aficionado either, but found I could write stories others enjoyed reading while satisfying my machine and package story interests. Just food for thought.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 09:35:16 pm »
Well, Dana

Actually I share your rejection of trash! For a real life adventure, I would never choose trash - like I cinserly feel repulsed about shit and vomit. As food for fantasies, however, I have no problem with either. Especially as fantasies don't smell :)

So don't feel left behind when you can't follow the trash fetishes here :)

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 09:56:50 pm »
Thanks for the understanding folks. ;D  I have stepped outside of my 'comfort-zone' with Synthia as it metamorphosed into a true sci-fi story in part 2. I have actually tried to think of something to write in, if not trash, some sort of bagged-up with the trash sort of theme. However, as I try to think about them, interest seems to wane quickly and the story is gone as quickly as flash-paper touch by a match. I guess that's what makes us all different and keeps the world going 'round.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk