Author Topic: Perfect by Lobo De la Sombra  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Perfect by Lobo De la Sombra
« on: December 03, 2016, 04:11:38 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storieslr/perfect.html
Sbf; leather; belts; hobble; skirt; nipple; clamps; electromagnets; toys; insert; tease; denial; stuck; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

ElectroPainLover

Re: Perfect by Lobo De la Sombra
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 04:13:17 pm »
I found this story to be very well told, especially with its shorter length. The plight of Mary's self-bondage was very interesting and, unfortunately for her, much more long-term than she previously anticipated. Being a user of, and fan of, electromagnets for my self-bondage; I can fully understand how being stuck by them can be a problem when you can't shut them off.

Very good story Lobo. I enjoyed it very much.

Dana

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 05:42:32 pm »
Thanks, Dana, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Safe self bondage requires attention to detail, and missing even the smallest thing can throw all your careful planning out the window.  Which is where Mary probably wishes she could throw that generator.   ;D
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 05:52:55 pm »
You are quite welcome Lobo. Yes...I bet she does. I still have to write about my second, and thankfully only other SB mishap, that was due to knowing I could not screw up with using electromagnets as my release device. Thankfully, during this second mishap, I didn't have the worry of being tortured the entire time of my demise should it come to such a conclusion. It didn't, obviously, and I didn't even have to break any bones to get loose...just wait...which makes me understand Mary's plight that much more.

Dana

Miss Fortune

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 02:25:03 am »
Fun story - for the reader, at least!   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk