Author Topic: Octopus by Anonymous  (Read 3622 times)

ElectroPainLover

Octopus by Anonymous
« on: November 18, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »
You may view this story here on the Plaza:

http://www.devouredstories.net/storieslr/octopus.html
Other/fm; swallowed; eaten; vore; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks.   ;)

Offline siobhann

Re: Octopus by Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:22:31 am »
thanks for posting this story again, EPL, I remembered it from the past.  Glad to see it again.

First let me compliment Anonymous on a well written story.   Very nice use of language and clean descriptions made this a pleasure to read.  The story did produce an "almost unnatural erotic fascination".  It also hit on one of my favorite themes in these Plaza stories.  That thin line between surrender to or control of erotic desires, and how far should ones desires go, even way too far.  I like the way Dave in the story has to wrestle with, but them lose to that unnatural erotic fascination  that had possessed him.  Haven't we all made that kind of mistake ;)  What a way to go, huh.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 06:23:41 pm »
While I do have a vague fascination with Vore, this isn't a story I would generally like but as Siobhann reports, the writing is so good that it transcends genre and becomes (gasp, dare I say it) literature.

Max

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 07:17:24 pm »
An incredibly well written story. I never even knew I could get into vore, but this has made me a believer.
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk