Author Topic: Adventures with Mrs. Locks  (Read 14623 times)

Offline Mrs. Locks

• Married only to bondage
Adventures with Mrs. Locks
« on: January 16, 2016, 02:13:04 am »
In the old forum, I'd pop in now and then and talk about my current bondage scenarios at long length.  I've had two stories published on Gromet's Plaza (one and two), and have pages and pages of text I've put on the forum.  I managed to save a significant amount of the posts I've made in the past in an attempt to some day write another story for the Plaza based on those experiences, but never got around to it, and didn't think it would really hold much interest.  I never really got much feedback on anything I talked about on the forum, so I didn't really do it much toward the end.  I'm wondering if this time around, there is more activity.

What I'd like to know is: Has there been a lot of people reading about my experiences?  Would you like to stay updated (I'm in my outfit at the moment, actually)? And what should I do with my previous postings?  I've made this comment before, but I feel like I was turning the forum into a personal blog and I don't want it to seem that way.  And it will definitely seem that way if I repost my previous adventures.  And I'm somewhat too lazy to create a new story out of these 20-something pages worth of text if there's not much interest.  Let me know! :)

~Mrs. Locks~
RIP former Gromet's Plaza Forum

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Adventures with Mrs. Locks
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 06:40:29 pm »
I will take this as a gentle rebuke for not responding to your past submissions. I always look at your posts and enjoy reading of your various adventures. I see no reason why you can't just bundle up your notes and have Gromet post them in the appropriate section (Selfbondage?). However I also see no reason why you can't just continue to keep us up to date via the Forum. If it seems like a personal blog, that's only because others aren't posting as much as you. Perhaps your posts will cause a few more people to respond and post their own experiences.

In other words, keep it up! You are appreciated!

Max

Offline Mrs. Locks

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »
Thanks! I didn't really mean for that to sound like I didn't feel appreciated.  I just want to make sure people are actually interested if I'm to continue updating. :)  Glad you enjoy reading!

~Mrs. Locks~

Haywire04

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 01:14:08 pm »
I am a long time lurker who is attempting to be more active with the restarted forum.  I have enjoyed you stories and many of you older posts.  You have my apology for never posting any comment or feedback.  It's very nice to read about your activities.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 07:09:30 pm »
Hi Mrs Locks

As far as I remember I answered most of your postings - and I do appreciate those. Honest and true 'stories' are in my humble opinion most important in a dreamworld like this.

You don't want to turn the forum into a blogspace - well, why not ask Gromet to do just that. Meaning that he can add a 'blogspace'-heading to those fetishes that asks for it.

In my opinion a 'blogspace' is a little different from the 'story'-areas. So in such an area you, Mrs Locks, would post in your own thread. That would be very neat and I'd be happy to read your postings there.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

MsBehavin

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 09:32:22 am »
Hey Mrs Locks, good to see you back again :)

My own thoughts (and Gromet's view may differ) are that posting here would not be considered a blog if a dialogue with other members on your thread was encouraged and some input was given on other member's topics (this is something you already do :) ).

As to past posts maybe post and link them to your own author section on Gromet's Plaza rather than a stream of posts here??? This could be linked via your siggy then you have an easily accessible place to add your further adventures as well as posting them here.

Of course your own blog site wouldn't be a bad idea either and again that could be linked via your signature.

Whatever you decide there will be folks all to happy to read it and have a dialogue with you too.

Trish
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:34:26 am by MsBehavin »

Offline Mrs. Locks

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 02:53:51 pm »
Thanks for the response.  It's good to get a moderator's opinion on the subject.  It makes complete sense not to just blandly create new posts, pasting the old ones here along with their comments.  It sounds like there might be enough interest for me to sortof rework them a little into a couple stories for publishing, so I'll try and do that.  The biggest reason I never did that in the past was because it was already here on the forum.  But now that's gone, so I've gotta do something with it, now! :)

Edit: I've actually made a decent amount of progress.  I already have 2 stories finished.  I submitted the first one already to [email protected], but the e-mail was rejected for the reason "user unknown".  So I might just wait until I'm finished with all 4 parts (potentially) and send them all at once to the main e-mail address.

~Mrs. Locks~
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:53:29 pm by Mrs. Locks »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 06:39:29 am »
stores - or stories?   :o
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Mrs. Locks

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 07:41:16 am »
At first I thought I was an idiot for misspelling even though I was pretty sure I copy/pasted.  But I went back to look at the e-mail again:

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

~Mrs. Locks~

MsBehavin

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 04:44:05 pm »
I don't know what's happened there.

Have you tried the other option mentioned for sending in stories  [email protected] stating its for the self bondage section. This area of the Plaza seems to be working ok from what I can see otherwise.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 07:42:27 pm »
Apparently the 'user' stories doesn't exist:

<[email protected]>:
77.232.76.20 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: "USER UNKNOWN"
Giving up on 77.232.76.20.

TeaSer

Tied84

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 08:12:41 pm »
I too am a long, long time lurker and registered today just to be able to drop a line in this thread letting you know I appreciate your writing and stories very, very much.

MsBehavin

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 09:28:53 pm »
@ teaser
I'm not too sure what the problem is with selfbound dot net stories but http://www.selfbound.net/sbstories.html works just fine for me.

Offline Mrs. Locks

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 04:35:25 am »
Thanks, Tied84! Welcome to the funhouse, btw. :)

As for the e-mail, I had every intention of just using the main e-mail.  As my original comment mentioned, I saw the "user unknown" error so I knew it wasn't some server issue.  I'm just going to wait until I have all of them typed up and send them all at once.  I've seen other authors do the same, and I've seen some readers hurting while waiting for another update.  So doing it this way will be better for everyone! :)

~Mrs. Locks~

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 07:37:36 am »
Sorry but I've had some spam issues with the [email protected], so it was down, but now back online.

Please send stories to [email protected] or [email protected]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk