Author Topic: Judicial Spanking by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 3461 times)

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Judicial Spanking by Jackie Rabbit
« on: November 13, 2016, 06:17:52 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesek/judicialspanking.html
Solo-F; F/f; M/f; MF+/f; college; credits; protest; exposure; naked; caught; arrested; cell; cuffs; court; punish; public; shackles; display; spank; toys; insert; climax; cons/reluct; X

http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiesek/judicialspanking2.html
Solo-F; FM+/f; cell; cuffs; punish; public; shackles; display; spank; hum; pain; offer; show; contract; F+/f; force; naked; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:22:24 pm by Gromet »

Offline Kinkykusco

Re: Judicial Spanking by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 12:57:17 pm »
Hi Jackie,

This is I think one of my favorite stories here - it hits pretty much all of my kink nuttons.

I do hope you continue it, I can’t wait to hear what else the town has in store for our protagonist.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:49:50 pm by Kinkykusco »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 11:11:11 pm »
Very nice indeed, Jackie
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 09:36:42 am »
Thank you so much Kinky k. I too love the helpless, stripped naked in public, and put on display aspects of this story, and a good spanking while on display makes it even better for me. (The Investigative Reporter has some of these same elements in it, that story told in the late nineteen thirties should you be interested.)

… The jail cell part of this story is something I would like to try out in the real world, perhaps there is a business venture somewhere out there just waiting to be discovered for those of us both kinky, and not familiar with the criminal justice system first hand. Imagine a weekend adventure where you could get mock arrested, (after hand cuffs, leg irons, a ride in the back of a police car, and a thorough strip search once fingerprinted and photographed.) I could also imagine a mock trial where you would be found guilty by a group of your peers for some non crime while nearly naked and cuffed before the judge, you having to make amends with your friends so that they might bail you out and pay your fine at the end of your sentence. Your fine could even be a charitable contribution of some kind to a worthy organization just to make your hardship publicly acceptable...

Back to the story, Paige I think has drawn the attention of the town's girls and young wives, she threatening their happy relationships with some over the top sex appeal, (boys and young men being what they are), and Paige more than willing. It seems as if nothing is off limits, and likely nothing is with Paige's revealed kink, it hard in general to feel sorry for her with whatever the girls of the town decide to put her through though. Her lazy professional student status makes her an easy character to loathe in certain aspects, but she still is fun, and now uniquely useful until her contract expires.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie. 

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 10:08:59 am »
Thank you TeaSer. The jail scene, judge, and jury is definitely something I would like to try out, as is the whipping post stripped naked before a lusting crowd.

Thank you again, Jackie.

Offline Kinkykusco

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 01:46:48 pm »
Hi Jackie -

Yeah I’ve often wished for the same.

I’d like to find a renaissance fair, where they have a “medieval punishment” booth. First, out of the blue, you’re arrested - iron shackles go on your wrists and you’re tied to a cart and pulled through the fair. A sign is placed around your neck proclaiming your guilt.

At the punishment area a gibbet cage is lowered from a tree and you’re stuffed inside. The judge won’t be around for a couple hours and until then you wait. Finally he arrives, and your cage (and several others, full of captives) is lowered to the ground. When it’s your turn, out of the cage you come, and you’re chained to a pole for your “trial”. It’s a circus, a half dozen witnesses proclaim your guilt for some heinous crime, and when you try to protest your innocence, the judge orders you gagged, and a scolds bridle is locked on your head.

Guilt is the only outcome, and the judge sentences you to a night in prison, a whipping at noon and finally to be tarred and feathered...

I guess this would be at an adults only ren faire  ;D

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 10:37:24 am »
I think you have an outline for a wonderful story. Perhaps a case of mistaken identity, the cast member supposed to play the part of the willing victim gets sick and calls off, and you, (or your main character), get abducted and forced to play along when discovered wearing the same general clothing by accident. By the time the cast members discover what really happened the crowds are too big and enthusiastic to shut down the show for fear of a riot, your "acting" very real for obvious reasons, as is their bloodlust for renaissance fair justice.

In that case the gag would have to come first, but a convenient excuse could always be made for doing that, your hurling of magical spells, or profane language, or even just as an additional playful real world torment for being late still again mistaken as the sick cast member. The cast would eventually have to make some amends with you when the truth was discovered, but that could always be in the form of an additional show after hours when everybody goes home, or being invited to become a real cast member.

I think you could write a fun and erotic story with this concept, and I (and others at the Plaza) would likely enjoy reading it. There would of course be some parallels with Judicial Spanking, but I would consider this nothing more than a flattering form of inspiration.

Best wishes, and thank you for sharing, Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk