Author Topic: Computer Controlled Asylum by Steff  (Read 1040 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Computer Controlled Asylum by Steff
« on: February 04, 2024, 07:54:58 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiesad/computer_controlled_asylum.html
Machine/f; Sbf; fpov; machine; scifi; hood; latex; gag; strip; straitjacket; enema; toys; buttplug; tease; collar; climax; intubate; armbinder; susp; wrap; heatshrink; force-feed; cons; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline lockedup4eva

Re: Computer Controlled Asylum by Steff
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 12:43:22 am »
Oh my word what a great story, please go for part two and take us further!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 03:28:28 pm »
Quite soon after I started reading this, I nearly stopped reading, and just wanted to shout and scream at our lady how bloody stupid she was going into this bondage system without any backup, and finding myself really expecting the story to take a dark turn, with her trapped and helpless, and suffering.  Nothing in the story codes to really suggest this, but the situation just screamed this might happen.

Looks like I have read a couple to many stories about computers locking people up and not letting them go lately :o

So I will admit that I was both very wrong, and VERY pleased with how this actually went and worked out!  This was actually remarkably sexy, really fun, and very interesting indeed!  The initial selection of programs and options is well done, sensible and makes a lot of sense.  Nothing to bizarre or out there going on there.  The whole out patient option is very interesting, and makes it clear that there is a lot of fun potential here.

What is much more interesting is how her second session turned out, and the computer changing her stay location so much!  It told her the new duration right up front, giving her plenty of time to wonder and worry about that, while also, we see, measuring and testing her responses, to better "treat" her with pleasure and, if required, pain.

So I do hope the author has plans to carry on this story, we are off to a very hot and fun start, and I would love to see what her picking vague options, combined with the computers views on what she actually wants and needs, lead to.

Offline picofarad

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 04:24:36 pm »
great story!  Thanks for writing and sharing it.  I'm hopeful there will be more.

Offline Revillen

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 02:35:08 am »
Great story!

Offline pfell

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 08:36:41 am »
Great story! Do you have plans to continue this?

It seems like the system running the place is getting increasingly autonomous the better it knows the "patient". As already mentioned by feline, the outpatient option looks interesting.

Offline Gh0sTG0

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 04:53:03 pm »
Hope there will be more!

Offline sammy808

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 03:14:06 am »
i also hope there's more!  <3

Offline lckdnrbbr

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 04:26:15 am »
I loved this one too! I always enjoy a story that's fun for the main character as well as the reader :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk