Other Worlds Section > Other Worlds Discussion

Buried Poll

(1/4) > >>

Gromet:
This poll was on the original forum before it got deleted, vote for what you want and leave a comment below.

srbart1945:
Sand burial is one of my favorites.   I prefer a trench where one can lie sloping up to the head...  This puts maximum pressure on the groin (and legs) and gives the best ability to breathe somewhat comfortably.  I do have a fantasy to be buried standing up, but I would think the "digging out" would be problematic.

Daffy Duck:
I think most trashcan fetishists would say buried in and under trash that is bagged in nice shiny, silky, black, polythene bags.

Perhaps in a landfill site...

Perhaps stuck in a garbage truck....

Maxine:
I've done mud and I've done trash.  I loved both but the mud just had so many more potential roleplays that went with it.

polyedit2000:
My first interest in buried stuff was from Quicksand, and when my interests focused on encasement, Cement closely followed.  However, Television Reality Star did mention the use of Sand to keep a mummy immobile.

However, when I do search on the buried substance, I usually start with cement.  I suppose being in a material with a time limit has some appeals, especially if said material is used commonly for walkways, like an invisibility of some sort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version