Author Topic: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 50855 times)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2020, 05:41:55 pm »
Before starting I have just re-read parts 13 and 14, to remind myself properly of where we left off, and to get my head back in the right space for these characters :)  I am also reminded again of just how delicious all of this is, and the wonderful erotic charge it carries!

The first thought is simple, this part seems quite a lot longer, GOOD!  I get so into enjoying each part, finding them so short, it can get me all worked up and going, but then it stops, leaving me normally with more questions than when I started!  Tease!!!!

I am tempted to mutter something about what happens to evil teases, but this is a different conversation, for a different place.

Well, that’s one way to start the next part with a “bang”.  This suggests a sudden change of direction for all three of them, picking a new college, setting up to be long term residents in this summer house.  Still, it’s no wonder that there are going to be some conditions, we have just been considering that in their own way Dana and Tracy are still teenagers and immature, at times, so no wonder there is some concern at handing them to much on a plate.

*smirk* yes, you are 18, and thus an adult, but this doesn’t make you the bill payer, apparently a little detail that you are not used to considering or dealing with :)  Definitely a well off and entitled background.

The three of you keeping each other out of trouble, such a lovely world view, and no doubt it makes a great deal of sense from her parent’s point of view.  Of course we all know it’s not going to be quite that simple don’t we *smirk*

LOL, the contrast between the phone call with her parents about all of her options, while pointing out the current, and hopefully ongoing reality of not actually having any options of her own, or even choices of her own, just as she wants it to be :)

You know, the tone of the thoughts about being the maid for both friends, and also the one doing most of the course work / homework, you almost sound hopeful, like this is something you are looking forward to and very much want to do...  strange that, really :)

Not considering how long term, how permanent these changes are going to be...  well, only moments ago you were basically “away with the fairies”, so deep in sub space that you became the pet you were being.  Before that, mostly you have just lived your own life, wanting and perhaps pushing, in your own subtle ways for this, but not living it, not getting much of it.  I doubt any of you really have any sense of what the scope of this will be, but your friends will have a much better sense, in the sense that they know how living with a maid is and feels.

But for you, really stepping into the unknown, leaping with great energy from a very high cliff into the unknown, with only your friends and their love for you to catch and support you!  Brave, epic, amazing, loving, powerful, and perhaps foolish, but oh, wow!

Now that is an “interesting”, as in I have a tingle, and I am wondering if I should be worried, turn of phrase.  You are willing “at the time” to do anything for the girls.  Then again, you really don’t know what you are getting into, so how can it be otherwise.  Still, there is a certain ominous note to this comment...

Now that surprises me a bit, how come Gregory is so surprised that it is going to take the girls so much time and focus to become properly presentable to appear in public?  The degree of this might be more than usual, but surely the basic principle and point is something that he is well familiar with?  Perhaps he has just spent a lot of time moving in a different world, with different rules.

Gregory really is remarkably “calm” around the diary writing, so it does raise the question of how much of it he has read or knows.  We are LONG past the point where the diary can be considered to be private in any sense, but until now it was only shared between the three girls...  time will tell.

Ooh, now this is an interesting line of thinking.  A contract of servitude, since she is not the one paying the bills.  You can make the argument that not doing this does make you a hypocrite, but I do feel that you require a fairly specific world view, point of view, to reach that conclusion and to be sure of it.  Certainly not a point of view that most would take, instead taking this more on a day by day basis.  Still, the logic of this is sound and in this situation hard to argue.  Still, do you have any sense of what you are opening the door to here?  Probably not, but how else to set about finding out?

Adjunct professors, now that is interesting, this makes Gregory older, and in all likelihood more mature than I had somehow been thinking.  He has always felt very mature and wise for his years, but somehow, without a good reference point, I had thought of him as basically the same age as the girls, which had also puzzled me in the background, since he seemed very mature and wise for his years.  So this actually puts things into a better light and makes more sense of them.

AGAIN with the massively leading, yet almost subtle, hints and comments!  The decision to make the contract has already clearly been made, yet the comment that it is just for the three girls “at the time”...  screams how the number of involved people is expected to increase over time!

Of course, just taking the people already in hand, Gregory seems likely to be an ongoing, even if only intermittent partner to all of this, and there are the siblings of both of your friends, most especially of Dana, who it has been hinted will be involved in looking after the house, and thus around and in contact with at least some of your kinky goings on.

OH MY GOD!!!  I am really torn at this point, in part I am so impressed and proud of her, giving Gregory, and more specifically Dana a complete blank check, so to speak, for the contract that is to be drawn up and signed, stating up front that it is expected to run for years, and to bind and control her actions totally and completely.  Only with the trust, love and background between the girls could this be a good idea, which is why part of me is screaming “red alert!” very loudly.  Nothing says dangerous idiot who has no idea as “take me, I have no limits, everything is fine”.  Again, this amazing blend of innocent, passion and determination!

As for this striking a cord in Gregory, well, yet more evidence of how deeply his connection and history into the world of kink and the realities of dominance and submission run!

I feel unsure, uneasy, unsettled, by her returning again to the thought and the point that there needs to be such a serious punishment for her running off on them like she did.  I can see, follow and understand her thinking and point of view here, what is driving this for her.  But at the same time I keep on thinking that this came about due to things outside of her control, and instead she needs “healing”, not punishment.  One of those times where perhaps my natural instinct to be a romantic gets in the way, or perhaps just a different point of view.  I don’t disagree or object, I just feel uneasy...  it depends on how it plays out really.

Beyond this though, the point about keeping the heavy punishments for failing to keep up the contract makes perfect sense.  After all, by now we all know (well Gregory probably doesn’t) just how much her drive and motivation drops away after an orgasm, so she knows going into this that there needs to be something to help keep her focused.  Plus, and this is just occurring to me, obvious now I have thought of it, how much of this is her asking for harsher treatment, bigger punishments, to be taken, pushed and forced further and further, without actually just coming out and asking for it.

By framing it like this, she is making sure that it happens, that it has to happen, it is only right and proper that it happens, but its not her asking or requesting it...  WOW, impressive bit of cunning there!  I like :)

Your outfit, OK, so it’s pervert thinking, but I love the mental image of the sweatshirt looking like, and then becoming, the only thing that you are wearing :)

Upstaging your friends again...  well, looking like that it’s not really a surprise.  You know, you do seem to be doing a LOT of upstaging them at the moment...  talk about racking up the punishments!

WOW, that was fast, getting the details the girls want in the contract worked out and agreed in just the time it took her to get ready...  this suggests they are rather broad and sweeping, leaving LOTS of room for the details to be discovered later, no doubt deliberately.

Now that is interesting, clearly her interest in and focus on Gregory has already moved well past the casual comfortable stage to the “I must have you” stage...  things are getting more complex, and also more interesting here.  On this front, we don’t (I think) know what Gregory teaches, so we don’t know how easy or hard it will be to avoid being his student.  Still, sensible rules for the college to have.

OK, now you are being deliberately mysterious!  Corporal punishment, sounding really severe in the contract, makes sense.  Only the girls and not you can amend it, makes sense.  But this other part...  what are you getting at?!

Now I am just being down right suspicious, but the copier and the contract, pressing the button twice, we aren’t setting up a stray and “at loose” copy of the contract are we, ready to be discovered by some 3rd party, thus drawing them into this?  Or is this just reasonable detail about what real life is like?

The stern and menacing Dana, something we are familiar with, even if it does feel at odds with her presentation.  At the same time, it is amazing how far she has come, all of this has come, on this journey so far!

That is one question answered, and already setting the stage for all sorts of fun, wicked or just problematic outcomes.  The housemaid is required to be naked, and is guaranteed to be punished for asking for any form of clothes at all!  It all depends on who will be visiting them, and how expected, or unexpected, the visits will be...

Why is a black pen an important detail?  I recall once hearing that signing in blue was a good policy, since that way you can tell it’s not the original if it is then copied via a black and white printer.  But this feels like something else entirely, that Jackie doesn’t know either.  And finally we have a date, putting all of this into a date range / sense.

Back to the earlier point about who is covered by the contract, now make quite clear with all of the space being left carefully clear for future signatures!

A tattoo, this seems amazingly fast, but at the same time, we are moving into a different world, a different stage now.

OH MY!  “not OUR tab”, talk about an interesting and very telling comment, especially given the firm and special emphasis.  It’s now explicit who will be paying Gregory for all of his kind help!

Nods, suddenly Jackie is getting a better, a solid and real sense, of the MASSIVE step she has just taken, the height and depth of the cliff she has thrown herself off of, and also of just how seriously and completely her friends are looking to accept and embrace this new world and reality!

I am enjoying the contrast between the setting of the tattoo studio and the owners manor, playing on expectations and setting so very well :)

Yep, sharing Jackie’s sense of shock, almost a sense of horror at how things are going, but at the same time this is a very real example of *exactly* what you have been asking and pushing for, a very real and visible reminder of things that you will remember forever.  As for the “generally no one will ever see it” point of view, normally correct.  I do note that at this point Jackie actually still has no idea what the tattoo looks like, and won’t know for some time, given it’s placement.

Interesting perspective on the cost, and actually needed, since inflation has a power all of its own.  Also though showing in another sense the investment into her being made by her friends and owners.

Oh dear, testing Dana like this, not that you see or feel it like this.  And your reluctance to pull down your shorts is perfectly reasonable, but suddenly clothes seem like such a luxury, one that you are suddenly loosing!

Now they have her naked its time to go for a drink next door...  yep, fits the new normal, but still, bloody hell, things have come a LONG way and moved SO FAST!  Then suddenly we have the caring and sensitive checking from Sean, seeing the marks on her skin, needing to make sure she really is OK and not in trouble.

Seeing the straps...  no, you wouldn’t ask would you?  Well, yes you do, proves me wrong, but delights me so much at the same time!  Talk about making sure to make her own fun :)

Just when I thought I had caught up with Jackie’s state of mind, she is looking forward to her friends getting a report of her bad behaviour as well!  Really looking to keep on pushing them, everything, the entire situation forward!

Challenge accepted from Sean, I *really* am coming to like this man, such a wonderful combination of caring, sensitive, yet no nonsense and sure of himself!

It is so good to see someone really struggling and pushing against her restraints, to really make sure that they are as solid, firm and unyielding as possible!  No half measures to be accepted here, plus only listing a couple of straps as tight enough, again asking for more in her own gentle yet relentless way...

Of course Sean doesn’t take advantage of you, look at what we know of him, but the comment, it tells us everything we need to know about your raging hormones and where you head is in all of this :)

Joking about ratting her out to her friends, again, the people are so alive and real, so believable and human :)  Oh dear, forgetting “sir” every time she talks to him, well, the contract has only just gone live!  Then basically pushing Sean to do the spanking himself, since she will be so much more cruel, delightfully devious :)

Sean still checking in with her, as he should, and as is only fitting and proper!

Now that is really curious, the mystery tattoo stands to help open up new business opportunities for Sean, clearly then it is something he has never done before.

Locking off sex for her, cruel, but also a fitting point of control.  But doing this at the very same time as ordering her to find a very special way to reward and thank Gregory, it leaves one wondering what she is going to be offering...  also very minor editing point, at the end of this paragraph it is Dana whispering, not Tracy as you have put.

LOL, Gregory has to get her home by sunrise, but if not, it is Jackie who gets punished, not him!  Plus the whole “these two are your parents effect at work here...  so yummy, especially with the audience!

Offering herself up so very clearly to and for Gregory, while Gregory is showing such maturity, restraint and awareness...  yes, they are on very different pages here.

OK, the “oddness” is ramping up a bit now.  She is pushing Gregory fairly hard here, yet if anything he is backing away...  Looks like we are about to start getting some answers though, good!

That was a very good way of handling some of his insecurity, and of helping to get him focused and back on task.  Again though, really pushing and NEEDING the firmness of control, the taking, the forcing, absolutely needing something serious to be held over her head as a punishment to force and enforce her behaviour and compliance.  This is just becoming clearer and clearer, but in a way has been there for quite some time, just focused into her diary before now.

Such a sweet and lovely ending, a really precious note and time.  So many questions left unanswered for now though...

Have I mentioned that you are accused of being a wicked and evil tease?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2020, 03:23:36 pm »
Thank you for your kind thoughts, and yes, I am a tease, but I love characters that have depth to them. I think this leads to more questions, and sub plots, but I like that. I was worried with the length, but there was a lot to tell, and I struggled with this one particularly, the getting the girls from "here to there" requiring several rewrites.

I love keeping the girls together for college, although I will admit that this wasn't my first thought when I started this adventure. It was a forgone conclusion who would be doing the bulk of the actual doing between the three though, the contract I think just making the chain of command (and consequences) clearer for all concerned. This in effect also makes Jackie a tradeable/barterable object for the next five years or so, Jackie potentially the coin that buys that which the girls want. This could be all in good fun, or even start out this way, only to morph into something darker by the time the girls have a much more limited "need" for Jackie.

I too loved the naked and hobbled "reality" while discussing the theory of choices on the telephone, by this time such things being "business as usual" for both the girls, and Gregory.

I think Jackie is conditioned to expect to do the work, both out of obligation for food and rent, and as a matter of "grooming" by her pretty and privileged friends.

Dana and Tracy are used to having a maid, but on and off while growing up. I hadn't intended this, but what if they had an endless rotating group of them, each families' eccentric nature driving away good help time and again? Such abnormal tendencies might not be noticed by those outside the family, but a live in maid might not be able to take such things, even a very sweet one. Or, it could be a money thing, as in we can't afford a maid and college for three kids at once.

I am of course writing this fictional account post experience, so saying that I was willing "at the time" implies that at some point my participation became less than willing, hens the need for the contract, and swift and harsh punishments to keep me properly motivated.

The copier mishap I may or may not use in the future, but it does imply that there might be a copy of that very kinky document laying around someplace, just as the black pen implies that a black and white copy of the signed document and the original might be hard to tell apart. Back then I don't even think there were color copiers, at least ones that were affordable, even for a small college.

When I went to school I had some adjunct professors, they actually were the better ones to be honest, and while the ones I had were older and worked in the field during the day, my understanding was that adjuncts were non tenured staff. So in this case I had intended Gregory to be just a few years older than the girls, but self conscious about his rather average endowments, possibly his last pet dumping him because of this, once the novelty of their shared kink wore off.

For a young professor self-conscious about such things, it might make sense to grab one in her teens while she was just a little not so worldly and wise. As the saying goes: "There's nothing wrong with average, until you've had extraordinary with which to compare it with." To go along with this line of reasoning, I think Gregory was intimidated by both Dana, and Tracy, the girls outward sex appeal just a little more than Gregory thought he could handle, especially if he had been dumped for being less than man enough for his last pet. If that's the case, Jackie might have to build him up just a bit, despite he being older and so apparently "in control" of himself.

There is a lot of room for additional signatures on the contract, but perhaps Jackie didn't realize this, or intend for it to be this way. We are just going to have to see where this part goes...

Sean is a good character, but I don't know what to do with him yet, and his tattoo bench is awesome, I so want one for myself! He is like the intimating muscular biker guy... who loves puppies; in other words, a walking contradiction.

Stripping Jackie naked in the tattoo parlor; I could so see that happening, what a rush to be made to do something like that, especially for a teen where nobody knows her.

The end I thought was fun, Jackie finally getting something for herself, sex wise, but not from either of the girls like one might have expected to happen first. And, setting up Dana and Tracy to have parental like control over Jackie I thought was ironic, seeing how they are the ones that need some control and discipline themselves.

I only caught the editorial whoopsie after you pointed it out, so I award myself five firm swats with the paddle for such, unless you think that too light.

Thank you again for your insights, and yes, I am a wicked tease, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2020, 01:47:32 pm »
Something darker...  thinking about this, I can see Dana and Tracy coming to consider their little submissive maid as a very “normal” thing, and as the time at college goes by, and they get caught up with their studies, their social lives, and Jackie’s role becomes more routine, they will have times when they pay less attention to her, treat her more casually, and as a result could think less about the impact of their actions on her, especially with the contract in hand, giving them such total free reign.

So not deliberately getting darker, but slowly getting darker as it becomes more normal, something they just do casually, without thinking to much about it.

Your comment a few posts back about a big mistake in the contract still puzzles me though.  From what I see / understand of it, the contract is Jackie’s way of saying “I am yours, I really mean it, do what you will, how you will”, so while the contract is not legally binding, it is binding, but the exact wording of the contract doesn’t matter so much to Jackie, it is all about the intent and focus of the contract.

So I am not sure what mistake could exist, since in Jackie’s world she has already given her friends full and total control over everything, and encouraged and supported them in making sure to take a properly harsh hand with her, to make sure that she never forgets her place in all of this.

As for at the time, even “now” Jackie recognises the key need for their to be strict punishments to keep her motivated and focused in her submissive service to her friends, even as it seems clear she has no real idea of how far or deep all of this is going to go and take her!

The idea of Gregory needing to be supported and built up makes a lot of sense, and so does the idea that his previous pet / girlfriend dumped him in part because of his small penis, even as this really does make me quite *angry*.  Their are solutions here, especially with someone who is able to support and help her pet kink so well...  of course, if his last pet was playing at being a pet, and simply grew tired of the game, combined with wanting a more directly stimulating lover.

So yes, I can see him needing and benefiting from a supportive and comforting girl / woman, even as the fact that Jackie’s pussy is now off limits actually works to his advantage, directly distracting everyone from his size, or lack there of.

Sean...  I can actually very easily see Dana and Tracy simply viewing him as a useful means to an end, finding the sight of the naked and very helpless Jackie as a delightful bonus to marking their property, and then never thinking of him again until it is time to take Jackie back again.  At the same time though, I can see Jackie carrying something of a torch for him, and trying, in her own gentle, polite and subtle way, to try and get to see him again, perhaps to be handed over to him as a “model” now and then, providing a different approach and feeling to one of her “handlers”.

No, the length was NOT a problem at all!  Remember, at this point, to really get the most out of this stories you have to be happy to be invested into something with a fair bit of length, complex characters and lots of “moving parts”.  By this point length really stops being a consideration, so long as the length actually has content, and isn’t just fluff and filler :)

As for being a tease...  no, I don’t think a few firm swats are really going to do anything here...  I am not sure you are properly considering how you are leaving certain very sensitive, delicate and invested readers hanging, waiting for pleasure to be continued and completed...  for days, weeks, months, sometimes years...  I am thinking that the proper treatment for a tease tends to include a good amount of teasing and being left on the edge to consider her actions more properly and fully...  with a good number of firm swats thrown in for good measure, obviously, to help focus the mind!  You did ask...  and I am avoiding being to wicked here, but a certain, suitably wicked thought does occur to me...  *evil smirk*

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2020, 12:31:02 pm »
I'm terrible with chastity, with being left on the edge, but I don't mind doing such things to others, I think in some measure that makes me a hypocrite. In any event, I am trying to write more, my writers block/lack of motivation seeming to be gone, for now.

I think the "mistake" in the contract is the one that makes it transferable, or expandable, to whomever signs it. This "gift" of Jackie's intended for the girls alone, others, with other motivations, maybe not quite so nice and merciful. The girl's siblings come to mind, especially Dana's, as they might have a rather distorted world view on how to treat the "family's servants." The boys could be just wonderful, or much less so, especially to one perceived as below their lofty social status.

It could be something else too, I sometimes like to leave little "red herrings" lying about in my stories, there to weave into the plot later, if needed. The photocopier incident is one such thing, but the presence of an additional copy of such a kinky document is sure to be a problem, if found by the wrong person. What if the dean were to somehow discover it himself, he then suspecting a white slavery ring operating out of his own college?

Could Gregory or Sean become suspects in all this, Jackie having to "spill the beans" to protect each at some point? Instead, could somebody at the college think this was a great idea, tricking Jackie into signing a second contract with a latter date, making the first "null and void" and attaching her instead to this second "owner?" Or perhaps a second term of ownership, after the first had expired?

I see Gregory as perfect for Jackie, in the end, but how they get there is the real story.

Thank you again for your wonderful and thought provoking words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 05:16:54 pm »
I see absolutely nothing hypocritical in liking doing something to someone else while not enjoying being on the receiving end yourself.  This just suggests you are not a "perfect 50/50" switch...  given that I have never come close to encountering such a being, this is hardly a surprise, even as people seem to feel that this is an ideal that should be striven for :)

Still, perhaps be careful offering yourself up to wicked pussy cats who are overly eager to find MOST excellent ways to motivate you...  *evil smirk*  then again, perhaps you want to be highly motivated... 8)

As an avid and happy reader of your works I am really pleased to hear that you are writing more often and more smoothly, so long as this makes you happy, that is what matters in all of this after all!

Others having power over Jackie, yes, Jackie does seem somewhat eager to encourage those with power over her, which is definitely likely to encourage wickedness in those who are already prone to it.  I also suspect that some males who find themselves with power over Jackie won't be that interested in listening to the rule about which parts of her body are off limits to them...  but then again their is a difference between what Jackie chooses to offer up voluntarily, and what is taken by her owners...

Jackie wants and needs a certain wickedness in how she is treated, but at the same time I still want to see her taken care of, treated well and looked after, even as she is given the wickedness and dominance that is required to keep her happy and healthy.  Now who wants it both ways at once? :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2020, 10:02:20 am »
Thank you, I'm always mindful of being a hypocrite, and I do at times need motivation, but fortunately not at this time.

I love the idea of one of the brothers lusting after Jackie, perhaps even more than one of them? I could imagine the boys secretly watching the three girls in the pool from a distance, perhaps from one of their bedrooms even. With Dana and Tracy looking similar enough at a distance, body wise, both boys could have had a collective "YUCK!" at the thought of checking out their own sister accidently. Jackie's body type is certainly different, even at a distance, and she has no brother to contend with either, as in "don't even think about it with my little sister!"

This might be unnecessary with the headstrong attitudes of the girls, but they might not be aware of it. Could both girls be so interested in each other only because all the neighborhood boys have already been chased off by overprotective brothers with good intentions?

I could then imagine Dana's brother coming up to the summerhouse for a surprise inspection, or perhaps even some emergency repair, only to find the subject of his own teen lust naked and collared on a run cable, or hobbled even. What would Jackie do to keep the girls little secret quite? What would the brother demand she do?

Just some random thought on the next chapter or two, and thank you for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2020, 05:56:06 pm »
Hypocrisy exists, but I don't think I have ever really sensed any from you :)  As for motivation, I mainly try lots and lots of positive encouragement, feeling that it works best.  But, well, you only need to ask...  *teasing smiles*

Somehow I don't see either Dana or Tracy being put off by brothers warning off other boys, instead it seems to me that this would simply be seen as a challenge to their feminine wiles and natures, to prove that they are so desirable and irresistible, as they naturally view themselves, as rich and entitled "women", that they simply need to show the natural and obviously always present desire by any male for them is stronger than the fear any brothers generate.

Which, if you think like this, would make the idea that their naked maid / slave is the one that men prefer, would only make them more angry and feeling that the naughty naked slave needs to be punished for being such a wicked little tart!

Based on this thinking, given that both friends are quite open to men when it suits them, it may simply be that they generally consider males to be "beneath" them, easily manipulated and shallow, while they share a common enjoyment of teasing and controlling Jackie, and from here a growing closeness came.  Any sexual aspect of controlling Jackie would be transferred to each other, as the "worthy" target of such feelings, since they do consider themselves to be superior to Jackie, even as they love and treasure her.

My gut instinct for Jackie being surprised by one of the brothers is panic, freezing like a deer in the headlights, denial, wanting to hide.  Certainly she would be the "first" to offer herself up, in any and all ways, to buy the silence of any brother, but I don't see her making any such offer spontaneously.  Once she is over the shock of discovery then yes, but if upon discovery she is put on the spot, questioned, badgered, answers and demanded, and since her situation, naked, bound, a captive, cannot be explained away, I see her having to allow her "owners" to handle this, while trying to distract the brother with herself, to protect her owners.

As for what the brother would demand, I wonder...  would it make sense to argue that as a "pet", an "object" that is "part of the house" - by dint of being secured to it, Jackie automatically comes under their control, along with the house, rather than Dana's control?  This is before the contract of ownership comes up, which would only and naturally reinforce this idea...  yes, this might be an idea for you to toy with *wicked smiles*

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2020, 08:56:29 am »
Terrific ideas, all of them, and easily worked into the next chapter or two, thank you for them. I especially like the concept of the girls seeing boys as beneath them, and only good for a specific limited purpose. Your observations on human nature are also much appreciated, as in Jackie's shock at being discovered in all her naked glory while tethered to the house itself.

I have to balance this with this being "business as usual" for Jackie once weeks into her new life. I have had the experience of doing some deep woods self bondage myself, the ordeal I had planned for myself this particular time leaving me without a stich and handcuffed behind my back for almost the entire day, so long in fact that naked and in the woods felt almost normal by the time I had recovered my key. There are also the experiences of my significant other, he getting quite used to being naked around both "Ken" and I, but I also realize that he's a guy and wired just a little differently than I am.

I wonder if Jackie might have "borrowed" one of her friends expensive Walkman personal radios, she jammin out to some favorite tune of hers and oblivious to the visiting brother, and his good manners call ahead on the wall telephone that she didn't hear, she only realizing he was there when he walked up to her from behind with a shocked look on his face of his own? I don't know for sure if they even existed back then, but in Apollo 13 (that happens around the same time period) Neil Armstrong had a Walkman on the ship, so perhaps one of the wealthy girls could too?

I could also see the visiting brother wanting to take Jackie out someplace (like on a date) away from the girls, just to hear from her own lips while away from them that she was okay with all of this. This would make him a good guy and potential competition for Gregory, (and not a scoundrel), so I have to think about that one carefully.

As I said, all terrific ideas, and these get my creative juices flowing, thanks again, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2020, 05:13:53 pm »
Jackie does need her "normal" time, but this normal time isn't going to happen around the house, her friends / owners are not going to want her getting ideas above her station.  Of course, that is just likely to make them angry with her when they are reminded, yet again, that men, being male, are more interested in the naked slave girl than they are in her stunningly attractive owners...  apparently forgetting that dominant, bossy and forceful women often aren't as easily appreciated as naked, pliant, chained up slave girls!

No doubt also Jackie's fault :)

Personally I always find strong personalities to be interesting, but it does seem that the average male cannot handle a strong women, and Jackie's owners are definitely strong women :)

It would be very good to see one of the visiting brothers want to take Jackie away from all of this, to try and get her side of things, to try and convince her that she can reveal the "terrible secret" that his sister is using to control and manipulate her...  all the more so if there are hints of manipulative behaviour in the girls history, having tried to use secrets to manipulate the staff, when staff have been around...

Her friends are not evil, but I can see a strong and wilful rich teenager trying to take advantage of some "secret" over the household maid to bend her to her will.  All the more ironic if such "secret" is already well known to her parents, rendering her "power and authority" powerless, empty, and having it backfire on her.  A small background moment that would help to shape a warmer, more concerned and considerate male presence in Jackie's life.

As for Jackie borrowing an expensive walkman, well, if it has been a week or two of basically "normal", college, cleaning the house naked, nothing really standing out, yet building sexual frustration, especially with serving her owners / friends breakfast in bed each morning, seeing them sharing the same bed, having them rub in their frequent sexual release, reminding her of her own denial, she is likely to want to encourage some more "fun play time", or punishment, depending on who is describing it :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2021, 08:13:25 pm »
Part 16 up tonight, enjoy!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2021, 12:28:40 am »
Before reading this, I just re-read part 15, to get back into the flow, and to remind myself of some of the specific details, and exactly where we left off.  Wow, part 15 was sexy, erotic, and really grabbed my emotions!  It also left me with so many random questions, all of those little hints, all of those comments about important details that are just not filled in...

Now though, onto part 16, and as before I am going to write my thoughts as I read the story, since I suspect I will have quite a few thoughts to share :)

“puppy love”, I am not sure if I want to groan at the “pun”, feel sympathy that Jackie isn’t being wrapped up in the fluffy fairy tale that Gregory is offering, or just point out that just before the end of part 15 Gregory was still asking her what she wants, which really isn’t what she wants, she has just suggested and signed a VERY harsh sounding contract, to avoid having to make her own decisions after all :)

Now THAT makes me think and feel that Gregory is a proper gentleman!  I do respect and enjoy the idea of a man who is so capable, also willing and interested, as to wring every last orgasm from his partner that they can handle.  Still...  it does seem a shame to stop just because they cannot handle any more pleasure!  Still, that sort of torture and punishment doesn’t really seem to be something that Gregory will be trying to inflict any time soon, if at all.  Maybe later, when he feels more wicked?

Nods, it does beg the question of if Gregory will get to have “normal” sex with our little slave.  I suspect it will be offered up sooner or later, but from memory keeping Jackie wanting and desperate is generally a good part of the day to day plan going forward, so not to often.

Not wanting, not deserving clothes makes perfect sense in this situation.  It is the innocence of it that seems odd...  the only obvious way, off the top of my head, that this makes sense *ah* a second thought.  First thought, I was referring back to her time as a puppy, clothes being a human thing, not something that a pet gets, or expects.  Another angle though might be the sense of her friends being her “parents / owners”, her being just an object, and an object simply doesn’t need or deserve clothes.  It’s not about sexual exposure, its simply the nature of an object.  As for the sexual nature of being exposed in public, Jackie is clear that she views her friends as far more attractive, sexy and desirable, so isn’t thinking in terms of showing off her incredibly sexy body as an exhibitionist might.

Tracy taking the lead on her return home does seem slight odd, but there is starting to be a clear division of labour, of responsibility between her two friends, her two owners.

You know, part of me objects to her sleeping in her cage without being locked into it!  Somehow that just feels wrong...  but it cannot be helped if she is expected to get up and get breakfast going for the household.  It really does bring me back to the thought that some form of ongoing “household” bondage is called for, to really reinforce and remind her of her status and position.

I do enjoy the “subtle” reinforcement that she has not a single item in the laundry basket, even though she is the one doing the washing :)  And we are still waiting to learn about this tattoo!

Nods, yes, now is it just Jackie, or all three of them, who are starting to see and realise the scope of the task of keeping her as a slave and servant?  After all, even with the contract, she does have her own needs, and her friends clearly both love her, and get a great deal of pleasure from seeing to her needs.

Now that is interesting, another point suggesting that Dana is unhappy with Jackie for some reason...  and this after she was silent when Jackie got back from her time with Gregory.  Envy at Jackie getting a man herself?  I am going to have to wait and see, or it could be to do with Dana’s parents...  any number of things really.

Oh dear...  brewing conflict, Tracy not bring it up either...  its not clear yet what Jackie has done “wrong”, but maybe things have gone to far, to fast?  Not that Dana seemed in the least bit unhappy with the idea of the contract, and she was all for the tattoo, and having Jackie “pay” Gregory...

This does bring up a point, a question that’s going to be ongoing, is Jackie just a naked servant in the eyes of their guests, or a sex slave?  The expectations that (mostly male) guests are going to have will obviously be very different depending on the answer here...

*smirk* your labour being offered up as their thank you to the men, well, yes, but this idea has come as much from you, at this point, as it has come from them :)  Again though with all the mysterious hints!  What is going on?!  Oh, I LOVE the insight into Jackie’s head, into her world, but this is really leaving me wanting more, and wanting to know what is going on with her friends...

Returning home soon...  seriously, PLEASE tell me that you are going to get some more use out of the mental hospital?!  I am not sure why, but I REALLY do want to see more use of that location, and all of the wonderful opportunities that it offers up for wickedness :)

*rolls eyes*  they have plans to discuss that Jackie doesn’t need to know about just yet - well DUH!  Slave!  Still, having said that, *REALLY* tempting and interesting tease here, what are you getting at here???  I especially like:

In the end I maybe even deserved this though, as there are consequences for one's actions, both good, and bad.

now THAT, in context, is a comment that really makes me tingle!!!

Disturbing silence and tracking her...  love the mood setting!!!  As for the kitchen, I almost want to say that you are labouring the point about her work load, but actually no, I do think that this needs to be spelled out clearly, and the point reinforced like this.  It is important, both for the scale of what is happening, but also to properly set the scene and mood.

Good to know that both men offered to help.  As for showcasing your abilities in the kitchen, perhaps this is just a combination of what is expected of a domestic servant, and good training for the years to come.

OK, I feel very torn here.  Saying that she has stolen attention from her friends, due to proving that she can cook and feed everyone, and being the one to take all of the orders and deliver all of the food, especially while naked, is silly and wrong, since this is only happening as a direct result of the orders she has been given, not due to some deliberate choice on her part.  Having said that, if something is wrong, who is most likely to get the blame?  The slave, or the owner who gave the orders?  Sometimes the owner will accept the fault is theirs, through their orders, but especially given the warning comments about Dana being really unhappy, there is only ever one person who is going to be held responsible here...

Now why is Gregory the least happy to see the dog chain?  I would have expected Gregory to approve, whole heartedly, of pets being kept chained up, assuming this is what the chain is for.  Perhaps Gregory is having second thoughts about Jackie as a slave / property, rather than a possible girlfriend?  But there aren’t any other obvious signs of this, at least not so far.  Ah, and she makes exactly the same point, and it turns out there is a reason, which we will hopefully learn eventually.

Huh?  So the chain is justified, but asking:

"And the other option?" Gregory asked sympathetically.

a clear sense that Gregory is trying to argue her corner, and everyone agrees the meal was very good.  Yes, the cook can see the areas that need to be improved, such is often the way, but clearly there were no major issues the others saw.  But why is it here, apparently so related to the question of the chain?

OK, so apparently they were hoping, or at least looking out for, some major problem to justify something, a punishment of some sort?  Maybe?

Now I almost want to cry, to hug and cuddle, reassure and treasure Jackie, her feeling like a child, reminded so strongly of a clearly unpleasant childhood memory...  powerful emotional stuff!!!

OK, what the hell?!?!

So, she has to clean the cars, this makes sense, and seems, on the surface, like a “minor” point.  Clearly this mysterious plan A is a significant step up from plan B, and it seems that Dana is really pushing for it, but why the need to find a valid justification?  Aren’t there enough reasons already in hand?  Or does she need to bring everyone else round to agree to plan A?

Now THAT is interesting!  For all that, in her logical brain, Jackie seems to be considering rebelling, finding her treatment to be far from her liking, but the moment she is given the “proper” command, as in the command in the “proper” manor, her body simply responds and obeys!  So a key part of her is very much on board with all of this treatment she is receiving!

Ah, so again the thinking that she wants Gregory to see her has a partner, not as a slave, as an object.  Yet, for all of this, once the kink is flowing, you clearly want Gregory to be treating you much more like a slave than a partner, don’t you? :)

Awe at the tattoo?!  Come on!!!  What is going on here?!

Ooh, NICE tattoo!  I like this :)  Yes, no wonder there is a fairly serious emotional impact from this!  It really is an ownership mark, but we did basically know that going into this, didn’t we?

Nods, and finally we see that Dana is REALLY not happy with Jackie right now!!!

Dana not having any fun either...  nod, of course, now it is stated it is obvious, being this bother and angry is going to sap all of the “fun” from this for Dana, and that is just going to make her mood even worse.

Well...  that is quite the ending, and quite the set of unanswered questions!  What the hell are they planning and working out that they need so many materials for?  What are the unknown plan A and plan B all about?  Why is Dana so angry?  Although here at least we do have a few clues.

I am assuming that Jackie isn’t going to be left outside all night, but that is far from certain at this point.  In fact the darkness, the locked door, the blinds going down, all strongly suggests that outside and chained up all night is exactly what is going to happen.  Hopefully if so a blanket, or some such, will at least be provided.

Strong stuff, powerful writing, and as always, it seems with you, I am left desperately wanting more, NOW!!!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2021, 12:31:12 pm »
Thank you Feline. There had to be some conflict in this story, and I think the mention of Dana's brother has maybe stirred something up with her, although the precise relationship to that, and her irritation with my alter ego, might need some time to come out. Maybe it's just dawning on Dana that Jackie really has it all, despite Dana's perceived advantage, appearance wise. I also think having whatever you want to eat just by asking for it, and not having to work around the house at all, might have the effect of both "pretty" girls blowing up like a tick in the coming years. It could even be a fun twist if they both packed on like fifty pounds each while away at college, sweatpants and college sweatshirts the only thing that fits them, their fine clothes no longer an advantage.

The project they're all collectively working on is designed to keep Jackie tethered to the summerhouse, but still allow free reign within the walls of it so she can work, the chain, or maybe a small part of it, just one part of the system that they are designing.

Dennis is going to be doing the work while the girls are back home again, the summerhouse modified under a safety pretense, one that Dana's parents will pay for as they don't want anything bad to happen to Dana and her friends while away at school. Gregory isn't necessarily happy about the safety aspects of chaining up Jackie either, at least when nobody's home, the two not seeing eye to eye on this little detail. Gregory can only offer council to the girls, really only advise and steer things in the safest direction, and Dana is like a woman on a mission in this and won't be talked out of it.

How Dennis is to be "paid" for his services is another matter, the materials for this little project coming from Dana's father's checkbook, but his actual time is another matter. The thing, this system they designed is related to something you had suggested, so I thank you for that. I just had to find a way to hide it in plain sight, as did Dana, there a certain irony to getting her father to pay for the very things that keep their indentured servant from running off. Her parents would be furious with her if they found out that she had manipulated her friend into slavery, almost as furious as when she had screwed with a family maid once and made her so angry she up and quit without notice. They made Dana clean her house as punishment for that little outburst, but in true form she manipulated Jackie into doing it for her.

As far as cooking and being fully responsible for a holiday meal like this, I remember the first time I had done so, in a little kitchen with few extra pots and no microwave oven too. It's a lot of work, but there is a pride to it too, as in "I can really do this." In the context of the story, I wanted to show how busy and worked almost to the breaking point Jackie was here, obviously Dana at least looking for her to fail and justify their harsh sounding "plan A." Not with family and friends specifically, but I have been in the company of people that "hoped I failed" and the feeling comes through to me clearly, but perhaps I'm sensitive to such things.

I also think Jackie doesn't necessarily mind living away from home, perhaps things not so rosy and perfect there, this of course a reference to the childhood memory in my story, but I have no real world reference for this. It's a detail about Jackie's character though, perhaps a partial explanation for why she clings to her two pretty friends like she does, and why she has allowed them to groom her for servitude. Maybe Jackie even serves like this in her own home to a lesser degree, cooking and cleaning, so doing this for her two friends is really nothing more than an exchange of masters, with some obvious kink thrown in too.

I do plan on revisiting the mental hospital, the girls pretty much have to so they can collect Jackie's things, but after that I just don't know, that part might have to be a surprise...

I don't know about offering Jackie up as a general purpose sex slave either, although we went almost all the way there with Gregory as a one time "thank you" for all his hard work. Could this be what triggered Dana, even though Jackie didn't go "all the way" with Gregory while parking in the dark with him? Maybe Dana is sweet on Gregory too, at least until she finds out about his "little" problem, or is that perceived little problem? Maybe even Dana has never had a guy that she couldn't seduce, if she wanted to, Gregory blowing off her implied offers and then pissing her off with Jackie as a result. I know first hand how illogical hormone driven teenage logic can be, and this could play into that nicely too.

Maybe this "date" with Gregory was supposed to be one sided, as in Gregory using the teen for his exclusive carnal pleasure, taking and not giving in return. Perhaps Dana expected Jackie to be returned to her that night with the evidence of some rough usage, and when she came in instead with a tired and sated smile, it set Dana off?

As far as the not deserving clothes, I think that's a fun state of mind, but not specifically sexual, at least to me. It's more innocent, but maybe only to Jackie, where the summerhouse's guests will likely see this as an offer, an ease of access to Jackie's female charms. She's submissively compliant too, what guy wouldn't like that?

The next chapter should be fun too, lots of action, and yes, my alter ego does at least get a blanket to sleep with... on the porch all night long.

Thank you again for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2021, 01:33:55 pm »
The comment about the girls weight reminds me of a background thought I had when re-reading part 15.  The clear expectation on Jackie’s part, almost certainly completely correctly, is that her friends are going to have her doing basically all of their homework.  Now at first this is ideal, and just what her friends want, away from home, waited on hand and foot, and no unwanted obligations or work, while getting good grades, and free to go out and party all the time.

But with time this will alter some of the underlying points of their relationship.  It isn’t going to suddenly change the submissive nature of Jackie, or the dominant nature of her friends, but it is going to shift knowledge of the classes and the skills that come with it into Jackie’s hands.  It is going to shift some of the underlying power in this situation, something that her friends really aren’t going to see coming until it is rather to late, I am sure!

It will also be good for Jackie, increasing her general skill set, which will help her in the long term, which I approve of :)

Good to see that a system is being worked out for Jackie’s captivity, yummy!  I can definitely seeing Gregory being “wiser”, more adult and cautious about all of this, much more aware of some of the risks that you have to watch for in all of this, while Dana really does feel like someone diving in head first and going full force forward, without really considering where this is going to take her, or them.

You bring up some very interesting points about Jackie’s home life and background...  yes, she has always felt comfortable with her friends, looked to spend as much time as possible with them, while also being content, if not actively eager to take on the submissive role and do the jobs.  Thinking about it from this point of view, looking back, there has never been any sense of push back or difficulty with Jackie spending a lot of time with her friends, going off for a week on holiday, or now heading off to college with them...  it could very easily be because she is seen as much as a burden as a part of the family at home.  There is a common theme that women are second class citizens (angry muttering) so it’s easy to see that her home life is one of work, responsibility, and being generally disregarded and not cared about.  Given this sort of background, being “valued and appreciated” for her work by her friends, as well as having a familiar role, of “general dogs body” would be comfortable.

No, I very much doubt that you are sensitive to the feeling that people are looking for you to fail.  When I have come across people / situations like this, the one(s) hoping you will fail are hardly subtle about it, instead almost wanting to rub your face in the point.

Considering the 3 girls and Gregory for a moment, the two friends are used to being the “main attraction”, they have everything that men should want.  But for various reasons Gregory is much more interested in their friend than them.  When she is sent off to “satisfy him and pay him”, instead of being just used, as is probably what the friends are used to from most male company, she is gone for a long time, and comes back clearly very well satisfied herself.  Not what they were expecting at all, the whole waiting up for her to return screams that they expected her to basically provide Gregory a quickie or two, and that was that.

But this feeds into the bigger general question of paying for Dennis to do all of the required work, work that is “only needed” due to them having a slave to keep in hand.  Oh I am quire sure that Dana, and probably Tracy, are REALLY into the idea of keeping their little slave chained up and captive all of the time.  But in simple terms, what do any of these three women have to offer men?

Social status doesn’t work any more, not while you are so far away from home, and competing with so many other college students.  Money?  A lot of what men are going to want, and are going to be looking for here, boils down to sex.  The two friends can offer a threesome, should they choose, but both of them have to be on board, and they don’t want to cheapen this very enticing offer / trade good.  Beyond this, if the man in question just wants a quick sexual thrill, then even with her vagina off the table, Jackie is still the “ideal” candidate...  how are her owners supposed to compete?  How are they going to compete?

And indeed, how do they stop her being seen as simply a sexual object for the taking?

Gregory wants something more from her, which is only likely to make her friends more jealous, and also less willing to listen to his advice and perspective.

I only really see two good approaches going forward.  Trying to compete with a naked “sex slave”, which is how she is going to be seen by default by everyone, isn’t going to play to her friends strengths.  So maybe keep Jackie in her puppy persona more often when they have people round.  This will at least create some distance between the sex toy (animal) and her owners (human).  Or lock her into some form of chastity belt, to simply take her off the table as a simple option.  But this still doesn’t remove the temptation, or her oral skills.

So I keep wondering if making Jackie very casually available for sex, for certain select men, is the solution that her friends will settle on, on the theory that if she is just always available, to “everyone”, then she is less desirable and attractive, making her attractive, and possibly threesome offering friends the “high end” option that you want to work for and desire, while also paying for the work the men do.  I am just sure this “feels right” though, but so far I am not sure what else to suggest.  I will see if it comes to me :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2021, 11:04:55 am »
These are all great ideas, and I appreciate them. For some with practical considerations, getting an education is about gaining knowledge and acquiring skills, and for others it's all about the document, the actual skin hanging on your proverbial "I love me wall." But, this less prestigious small college isn't an instantly recognizable ivy league institution, and none of these three will likely enter the work force anyway, so the actual degree is of a lesser consideration. In this scenario Jackie could easily get the most out of this, doing the actual class work for her friends at home.

As far as Jackie's home life, this is the 1970's so most women were expected to cook, clean, and have lots of babies, or so my perception of the time goes. I know that's an over simplification, because there were women engineers and doctors involved in the Apollo program, and obviously other places too. Back then I got the feeling that you didn't hire on a woman for a "man's" job, unless it would be stupid not to, as in she was far too good a catch to let the competition get her instead.

As far as the sex toy version of Jackie, I could see condoms skirting the girls strict forbiddance of Jackie's girl parts, and I have a feeling that they were more common back in the 1970's than they are today, the "pill" I think safer today than it was back then. Any of the men Jackie was gifted to could always use the "pull it out and pray" method instead, ignoring the girls forbiddance in the heat of the moment, and that could add some excitement to the entire situation. Wouldn't it be fun if Dana's brother was gifted Jackie to buy his silence on the whole "friend as naked slave thing" he having a secret crush on her pretty much forever, and then he knocking Jackie up, Dana and Jackie then becoming sister in laws?

I don't think I'll do that, as it would cut Gregory out of the story, but it would be fun.

I do like the idea of the invisible fence being tested on Jackie in her pet persona, and this would keep her in pet status and less available, sexually, to the visiting guys; when she wasn't cooking, cleaning, and doing homework. As far as offering Jackie up to almost everybody, or even a select few, I don't know that I want to do that, but I'm not sure myself what to do either.

Thank you again for some great ideas, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2021, 11:34:40 am »
Yes, it is easy to forget the time period this is set in, and the fairly serious differences in how gender and roles are seen and how "set" they are in society and peoples minds.

Thinking about the restrictions on Jackie, a rather evil thought occurs to me.  All it would take is one of the visitors to the house to mention the presence of Jackie, and "casually mention in passing" that she has to follow all orders, and end up speculating that if she is told to shut up, well, a naked and chained up sex slave who hasn't told you (because she was ordered to be silent) that she isn't allowed to offer up her vagina for sex, combined with her being *very* desperate...

It isn't hard to see how entitled male friends of Dennis would enjoy taking advantage of this loophole...  after all, I am *sure* Dennis would never think of making spare copies of any keys to the property, just in case he needed to check on his work while Jackie's owners are out, and she is home alone...  I wonder what it will take for Dana to start to realise, to see, that leaving Jackie alone at home, chained up, naked and ordered, under very strict penalties, to obey everyones orders, is leaving a massive amount of temptation out to others, who aren't going to see Jackie, or the situation, the same way that Dana and Tracy do.

Possibly rather dark, but also, a good, if maybe brutal, way of getting Gregories point of view to be taken a hell of a lot more seriously, and the general responsibilities for slave supervision and safety to become very clear!  Then again, locking Jackie into a cage, to really limit others access to her body, also works, and probably fits much better with Dana's current state of mind and emotional views on unfair competition :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk