Author Topic: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 51025 times)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: My Summer Of Dares by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 09:25:37 am »
Thank you so much Drulema, I've been struggling with some serious writers block lately, and your words of encouragement obviously help with that.

At the beginning of this adventure it looked like this might be the girls last summer together before they went their separate ways, and now that looks much less likely, but somebody might have to do the menial things for both Dana and Tracy that they never really have had to at home. Sure they had been given the chore of cleaning up their rooms or even their houses from time to time, but Jackie had been manipulated into that service in their stead when the girls could get away with it.

Did Tracy and Dana each grow up with a maid because of their wealth, even a part time one? I don't think I've covered this, but it could explain/reinforce their stereotype of cleaning and general housework being somebody else's job. If so, both girls could at some level be willing to do almost anything not to have to do such things deemed below them, enslaving their less wealthy friend seeming logical from a certain selfish perspective. Again, the girls are all teenagers, and some teenagers, especially privileged ones, can be quite lazy if left to their own devices.

Dana and Tracy are now on the same page with all this, their perhaps unintentional grooming of their friend coming to fruition. Maybe the girls didn't even intend to create a quasi slave originally, but now that they have one, (by accident or design), it makes sense to use her rather than letting Gregory steal her away for much the same.  Neither of the girls really need a pet, one would be fun and all that, and they may still play at having a pet when it suits them, but a full time live in maid instead means Tracy doesn't have to play maid herself.

This of course sets up a conflict as Jackie is committed to play pet at least one more time to be shown publicly by all three in all her nearly naked glory. Will this entail some serious training in a public setting beforehand?

I suspect she will once again slip into full sub space pet mode at some point, but this time with far more security so she can't possibly escape. Perhaps an early version of a shocker collar could be employed, but I don't know if such a thing existed yet in the timeframe that this story takes place. Maybe even Gregory invents the first shocker collar, Jackie being his guinea pig of sorts, and Gregory then becoming handsomely wealthy from his invention?

I think that part could be fun, what are your thoughts?

Thank you again for your kind words of encouragement, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2020, 06:37:12 pm »
I agree that Dana & Tracy should have their own slave/maid and Jackie's mindset at this point is conditioned for that to happen. I also feel as you said, that Dana & Tracy are of the same mind to keep Jackie so maybe all 3 will attend the same college and have their own place off campus away from prying eyes. Jackie would attend classes, maintain the residence as a slave/maid, do the girl's homework and also provide sexual relief. I do feel that Jackie should be trained as a pet with some assistance from Gregory and be shown at least once prior to becoming the girl's slave/maid. Jackie's acceptance at being naked among other people seems "normal" for her, but may need reinforcement by being "shown". As far as security for Jackie as a pet, maybe something like an "invisible fence" can be modified to limit Jackie's movements. Maybe Dana & Tracy would enjoy a day or two of "pet" Jackie once in awhile. It would be a shame not to since Jackie's mindset has totally accepted it. However their lives continue, I'll be sure to enjoy the journey.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2020, 02:25:13 pm »
After careful consideration my first reactions are "um" and "wibble", both in a good way :)

What has happened here seems somehow both totally natural and reasonable, but also quite strange and a bit "off".  Now to see if I can get these thoughts to line up nicely...

Nope, I am going to be jumping around a bit here.  First Gregory, he seems so...  disconnected from all of this.  My main feeling and sense that his focus and interest in all of this is Jackie, both as a submissive and as a pet, with a very "distant" interest in her two friends.  Not the normal reaction I would expect from a red blooded young male, when presented with two lovely ladies who have just engaged in a blatant threesome just to make sure they are the centre of attention, and to feel desired and important.

I do understand that Gregory is much more interested and focused on the pet element at work here, and also much more aware of, and bound by, the responsibilities that come with being in charge here.  I am left with the sense that what Gregory wants here is diverging quick quickly from what Jackie's friends want, desire, and feel up to handling here...  yet still they have commitments to him, an obligation to complete...

Watching Jackie accept and basically embrace all of the responsibility for what happened feels both very right and very wrong at the same time.  Right in that it is fitting, it matches so very well with her submissive nature, the realisation of her fantasies, the shape of the desires that she has shared with her friends and put so firmly on display.  Even Gregory is supporting and encouraging this take on events, with his acceptance of the ongoing restraint, insisting on being called Sir, and obviously looking to keep on getting access to Jackie in her pet persona.

Yet for all of this a part of me wants to ask, and to demand, what of the responsibility of the others for putting Jackie into this position to begin with?  Even as this may be an "unfair" focus, it is part of the price that the dominant pays in this world, the price of responsibility.  So yes, yet again the youth of the girls is shown off, but also the massive level of trust, and the sense that they are almost a single "being", all three joined so closely and tightly together.

Looking once more at Gregory's point about how deeply into her pet role Jackie went, I am left with the thought and feeling that we are rapidly approaching, if not already past, the point where Jackie, for her continued happiness and stability, needs to keep her dominant friends both in her life and in charge of her life, to give her the structure and "freedom" that she wants and needs, even as she feeds them ideas and encouragement.

Which I assume is what this story is partly pointing towards and at.

Looking forward, it is clear that the friends want the benefits of having a "slave", without such a massive overhead of responsibility as comes with having a full time pet.  Yet given that the idea of a pet came in part from them, and given the ongoing responsibilities here, I cannot see "pet" Jackie being left to far behind or alone...

A conversation with all of their parents, something is obviously up and being planned, longer term, and much bigger in scope than simply the holiday together.

I like, a lot, what I am seeing in drulema's post, but a couple of thoughts occur to me.  Having "maid Jackie" keeping house, running around after them, etc, makes perfect sense for the girls while they are away at college, and longer term, since they are not going to want to give up on this free and fun labour.  Yet enrolling Jackie into college herself, having her do both her own classes and their own assignments, they risk spreading Jackie to thin, and also giving her to much of a sense of her own independence...  not something they are going to warm to.

Plus there is the ongoing risk of having a submissive, naked and bound maid around the house pulling attention and focus away from them when they have guests over...

So I find myself thinking along a slightly different front.  Having Jackie with them at college, but with a light course load, something more focused on her new "career" as a maid servant perhaps, along with some system to keep her confined to the house when outside of classes.  The comment about the timeline and what technology is available has confused me slightly, since I don't recall picking up hints of this before, but it does complicate matters.

Simply locking Jackie the maid into restraints, an outfit that will attract all attention in public, and keeping the house keys out of her reach will help, but isn't guaranteed on its own.  I suspect there is some form of "obvious" answer here, but I also wonder about some form of "ankle chain on a runner" that would give her freedom of motion about the rooms in the house they want her to have access to, while keeping her constantly locked up, so she never has the chance to escape.

Beyond this, to handle the problem of her distracting guests from the ladies of the house, I am thinking a separate room / building out back for the maid, keeping her separate from the body of the house, so out of sight, out of mind at times.  Also an outside run for the times she needs to be kept as a pet, to keep her in practice, but also properly under control / lock and key?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2020, 09:10:01 am »
I intend to have all three girls petition their parents to attend the local college instead of going away to the schools already chosen for them. In Dana and Tracy's case this will be sold as a better budget option for their wealthy parents that will allow the three friends to stay together and keep each other out of trouble. In Jackie's case this will be something she can afford, most certainly if she attends part time, which I hadn't considered until you suggested it... thank you.

Will each of the girls have to pay room and board to Dana's parents to stay at the summer house while at school, even a token amount? Or, will they just have to have regular visits from Dana's parents or older brother to ensure the summer house is being kept up properly? Jackie will have to earn her keep one way or the other, perhaps Jackie working off her debt with the girls for the "rent money" they had fronted from their own accounts, as if an indentured servant.

I intended this story to start in the 1970's, although I didn't state this specifically. The large car with it's V-8 engine and large trunk, corded phone on the wall of the summer house, and lacking cell phones with GPS maybe not making this as clear as I had intended though. I think this time frame makes the girl's kink just a little more "out there" and ahead of their time, I thinking, perhaps erroneously, that girls romantically and sexually involved with other girls was just a little less common back then. I could obviously be mistaken with this, but that was the premise I was going with.

I think also that girls from that time frame weren't all necessarily college bound as it seems today, getting married off and being home raising a family more common than it is today. There is nothing wrong with either, but it seems to me, where I live, that such things were possible in the 1970's on one paycheck, where today it almost always takes two.

I liked the idea of a shocker dog collar, (already invented in the 1970's), married together with some kind of invisible fencing technology, (not invented yet) to keep Jackie on the property and out of harms way. Could Gregory invent this, or even perfect it's design and make himself quite wealthy. I like the idea of Jackie being his guinea pig to work out the "kinks" pun intended, but what are your thoughts?

Gregory also has a little hidden guilt at the Jackie running away incident, something that will come out eventually as Jackie remembers more and more of the details of her missing time while on the run in pet persona. I intended it to be just a little unbelievable that Jackie, (on hands and knees), could outrun Gregory on two legs and escape into the woods to disappear, unless he were somehow preoccupied or distracted.

I hope your not disappointed with the direction of the story going forward, and as always thank you for your thought provoking comments, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2020, 02:32:43 pm »
First things first, "disappointed" is simply NOT a word that applies, at all :)

I am seriously enjoying each and every part of this, and as I start to work through my rather large story backlog, I have an eye on your authors page on gromet's plaza, so many more of your stories to discover and explore! :)))

After my last reply I remembered a rather terrible, from my point of view, experience with "tree climbing".  Simply not something I enjoyed at all, but the way the safety harnesses work came back to mind.  Basically it was a "double lock".  In order to release side A, you had to secure something to side B before side A could be released.  This way the customer was guaranteed to always be secured, via the lock and harness, to the safely line.  I don't remember very well how it worked, but the mechanism was fairly simple, and without a spare "key" you could not get out mid way round.

It occurred to me that something like this would aid as a fairly simple security measure for Jackie, while she is being kept in one building or one area.  Something simple while the shock collar is looked into :)

This would require some extra form of "control", something external to hold over Jackie to make sure she didn't go running off when at her classes, and outside of direct supervision.  I know and accept that to submissive Jackie the very idea is unacceptable, but after she ran away as a puppy, everyone is going to want some extra safeguards in place.  It can start with something as simple as no cash, no money, no extra clothes and not learning how to drive.  Harder to run away then, but only a start point...  something may come to me in a bit.

The closest to "disappointment" this is coming is missing returning to the mystery and interest of the "deserted" mental health hospital, a venue that seemed so very full of promise, and also its own mystery or two that you teased me with some parts ago.  Of course, once based at a local college then it is within reach once more, if and when a change of venue becomes useful.

Looking at the deepening and changing relationship between the girls, it's sometimes hard to call them women, I do think a change of direction is required, making this into something deeper, more meaningful and longer lasting!  Simply one summer of dares and it is over...  this no longer fits, not with the changes that are taking place, and the looming reality of having to hire your own maid, or horror of horrors, do the work yourself for her two entitled friends!!!  Much as their parents look after and indulge them, it seems unlikely that they would be sent to college with a live in maid to tend for them!  At least not thanks to their parents.

The clues for the historical setting are all there, especially once listed, I just never really picked up on them, being much more focused on other things :)

Certainly society in general seems / looks much less accepting of their differences than it seems today.  Of course, society tends to be more accepting of rich people doing "eccentric" things, so this is another point of control for the friends, and another line of social control, as Jackie is expected not to act up around her "betters", at least in some social settings.

Given the very strong focus from Gregory on pet play, and the fact that both Jackie and her friends are drawn, to a degree, to this, says that some form of dog control is going to be needed.  Given Gregory is well established inside a good sized (they have shows) pet play culture, there is plenty of scope for him to have contacts who have looked into a shock collar, even if this isn't something he is going to develop entirely on his own.

A related thought, if he starts developing this, but Jackie's friends are able to come in as business partners for his fledgling idea, they bring the money and some contacts, he the technical skills, Jackie the test model and test case...  This could help to tie things together a little more neatly.

Yes, Jackie as a dog escaping seems "to easy", but down on all fours, obstructions are very different than they are to an upright human, especially one not looking to wade through mud, thorns, slippery banks, etc.  The sort of terrain dog's love to disappear into, which are a total pain to follow on two legs!  Plus, how can Gregory not have been somewhat distracted, and had his mind on other things? *evil smirk*

The idea of Dana's older brother, and "payment", it raises an obvious question and thought.  One form of payment is obviously Jackie offering up some form of sexual services, we are already showing clear movement in this direction.  BUT, also, anything that happens has to be done without invoking to much jealousy from her friends, even as her friends are happy to use sex to bribe and manipulate a boy they fancy having a three way with.

This actually, in a way, leads me back towards pet Jackie, since having "pet Jackie" in a sexual setting is much less "threatening" than "here is our friend, another woman, competing with us for sexual attention and interest".

ps - how do I encourage you to revisit "dumped by the side of the road" one of these days? :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2020, 11:31:41 am »
All wonderful ideas, thank you for sharing them. I wonder of handy Dennis could be the one to install the ankle cable run to keep Jackie in place inside the summer house when not attended by her friends? It would make sense as involving some outside contractor would raise all kinds of questions, and Dennis is already up to speed on the girls kink so this would be logical as well.

I don't know how one would either hide such a thing, or explain it away during some kind of surprise inspection from Dana's older brother, or even her parents as it is their house. That part could be fun, especially if the older brother "caught" Jackie naked and attached to the cable run on an unexpected inspection. Would he be cool with the girl's naked games, or wish to turn them in if Jackie and or Tracy didn't offer up some "assurances" that this was a voluntary situation?

What kind of relationship do the siblings have? One of loving respect, or of nagging competitiveness for their parent's attention? Is Dana the favorite, or is the brother, or are there even other's in the family and is Dana the youngest and looking to make a name for herself?

Having the girls as investors and profiting from Jackie's servitude would be fitting on several levels, and I could see some extensive R&D on this project that would ensure some long term pet time for Jackie. This might not be what Dana and Tracy really want, but I could see them willing to use their pet in this way none the less to bring Gregory's invention to market.

Could this be the girl's shared school project, bring a "fictitious" idea through the patent process and to market for final grade? The girls could be business majors after all, so this could work.

Could Dana's brother end up being involved, either as an advisor, or an additional investor, his silence on the unique status of Jackie's imprisonment bought and paid for in this way? Has he always had a secret crush on Jackie, perhaps he even accidently seeing some of the naked pushed into the pool dares the girls have played at in the past?

The girls have to go back to the hospital to retrieve Jackie's things, but will they be there? Was Jackie's dream a premonition, and are they preparing to demo the expansive complex to prevent kids from wandering around inside and possibly getting injured while the girls are on their vacation?

Could Jackie's missing or unrecoverable things include her driver's license inside her wallet, inside the locker in the hospital? Could this be something she just can't admit to loosing, or something once admitted,  her parents unwilling to arrange a replacement for to teach some lesson in responsibility?

I could go back to dumped on the side of the road, the dare jar is still nearly full, but in possession of one who might just see the wanna be dom as the more natural submissive. I was kind of going in this direction to make it not so predictable, perhaps even inviting a third party in to be dom to both girls. The girls training time could be designed to bring this to light, this not the first time in human history that one went looking for what she thought she wanted, only to find that she was mistaken.

Thank you again for your thoughtful words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 12:37:11 pm »
Many questions to think on, many interesting ideas to consider...

Yes, Dennis helping with any "handyman" jobs makes sense.  I suspect it won't just be the cable runs that are needed.  Extra locks are likely to be useful, after all, if Jackie doesn't require clothes, but still needs access to rooms to clean and tidy them, why allow her the ability to open wardrobes, etc?  Extra overhead for her keepers, so just another element of her "upkeep" that they will have to be "paid" for...  after all, it is unfair to inconvenience them so just for Jackie's "benefit" without some proper thanks from her.

The changes might not be obvious at first, at least if Jackie isn't naked and chained up, but even a casual visit or two to the house will start to raise questions and suspicions...  odd little things that on their own aren't worth mentioning, but leave one wondering if something strange is going on...

Dana's brother, even Dana and Tracy's siblings...  Thinking back on what I know and have seen of Dana and Tracy, they are both strong willed people, they can be competitive / argumentative at times, both quite used to getting their own way, people who are willing and more than able to impose their will on others.  Yet they are still teenagers, they don't have the maturity of adults yet.

Given this, any siblings are likely to either be very quiet and shy, effectively submissive in this situation, or strong willed and often at odds with the "stupid and immature" actions of the "girls".  Actually, I can see exactly this sort of description being used upon first discovering what is going on with Jackie.

This opens up an interesting angle, someone with a more mature and level headed approach to things, getting a bit more attention to be paid to sorting out the every day practicalities of keeping a maid / pet / slave at home.  But this would of course interfere with Dana and Tracy's total control over Jackie, which is just something else that they will need to punish Jackie for *evil smirk*

With a bit of care this can all tie in together.  On the surface keeping Jackie as a slave is just a silly idea, just waiting to go wrong.  So it will take time and effort on Jackie's part to show and convince that this is something she wants and needs.  More than this though, if you can show that there is a business opportunity here, a way to turn this "childish hobby" into a device that makes money, once development is done, then this puts a very different perspective on things.  This allows some skirting of the ethical issues here, allowing us to focus more on this is what everyone involved wants, and look, we can even throw in plenty of sexual favours to sweeten the deal.

Yes, prolonged pet time for Jackie will sort of work for Tracy, if I remember correctly, and certainly for Gregory, but not so much for Dana.  But this will be required to actually pursue the R&D that is central to making this idea work.

The hospital seems so ideal, a home away from home, especially when work needs to be done on their house to make it more secure and suitable.  Also, if and when Dana and Tracy want to have friends over, parents who are not in the loop visit, etc, they are going to need somewhere safe and secure to keep their property where she cannot run away again.  So having the hospital demolished doesn't seem helpful at all, but yes, using the possessions already there as a start point for exercising more control over Jackie, and leverage via Jackie's parents sounds ideal :)

Dumped by the side of the road is a story I haven't returned to in a while, but it managed to strike a very deep cord in me, and I have often hoped and wondered if you would return to this.  So if the desire to explore this did strike you, I would love to see the results.  But also, I want to see more of this story, and the other current stories you are working on as well! :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2020, 10:42:00 pm »
Part 15 up today.

Offline drulema

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2020, 01:56:41 am »
Well, you did it!
You wrote another chapter that kept my interest from start to finish!
Now, things look to be getting a little more defined at the same time a little more complex.
Jackie is now the maid, servant, slave & pet of Dana & Tracy (though how much time she will spend as each is undefined - currently).
She also seems to be at ...the beginning of a beautiful friendship - Rick Blaine. :)
And what does the future hold for Jackie & Peter, Tim & Frank, hmmm?
And how are the girls going to explain Jackie's "living/sleeping arrangement"?
I thought Jackie getting the tattoo was perfectly timed & placed (LOL). I'm imagining it says "Property of Dana & Tracy", but I'm also sure that's way to expected.
If it had some reference to "pet", I could see Jackie being made to get a ring pierced "somewhere" so Dana could later add a tag to it.
Can't wait (really, I can not wait!) for the next chapter!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 01:05:09 pm »
Thank you drulema, I rewrote that one more than once, the girls relationship wandering into this new deal territory. I think the three brothers will be fun going forward, and also make some competition for Gregory. I left plenty of room on the contract for more signatures, and I think the tattoo will be a paw print with the initials of the primary "owners." I can also see some kind of prototype invisible fence contraption in the future, perhaps with the demonstration being at a future pet show.

I still want this to be fun, but maybe just a little more serious form of fun going forward, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 06:29:27 pm »
Fun? YES! I think Jackie is testing her submissive nature and her diary entries show that. But they are becoming more serious as she slides into what is becoming more of a 24/7 role of servitude. The paw print tattoo is a good idea, but what do you think about 2 or maybe 3 paw prints, each with Dana's, Tracy's & possibly Greg's initials?
And does the summerhouse have a basement? Maybe a room where Jackie can be kept "stored" away? I'm sure Greg would have a few items to add that would keep Jackie restrained in there.
And of course, the "pet" show must go on!
Did you get my reference "the beginning of a beautiful friendship"?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2020, 10:40:24 am »
First of all, I love old movies, but I haven't seen Casablanca in years. The quote fits perfectly though, because Jackie is marooned there at the summer house now, and by her own hand.

I think the tattoo will have room for several sets of initials, and the date it was put on, this part perhaps critical, but I don't want to give away the entire story just yet. Gregory also made a huge mistake with his contract, but more on that later...

Where to keep Jackie when she's not "in use" or would otherwise be inconvenient? An outside only entrance to the basement comes to mind, perhaps one locked from the outside with a heavy door when necessary? I also like dumping her off at the abandoned hospital, or perhaps just pitching a tent someplace remote on the property with a heavy chain attached to a tree to keep her put. The boys even had a tree house on the property once, and Jackie could always be left there for a day, with the ladder removed, or she somehow restrained to keep her from climbing down.

One of the boys could catch her in the treehouse though, but would he take advantage if he did? I could also see the treehouse being filled with Playboy and Penthouse type magazines from their own teen years, or even with the new looking means to restrain Jackie in place, I'm thinking shiny new eye bolts and padlocks. This would give away it's more recent uses, even if Jackie wasn't presently locked up inside it when they visited it, and invite further curiosity.

Just some random thoughts on the direction of this story going forward, and thank you for some wonderful ideas, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2020, 07:11:05 am »
Yeah, I miss the old movies; they had substance.
Regarding where Jackie can be stored - if it's an old summer house, maybe it has an old root cellar or storeroom that hasn't been used in years. Maybe use one of the old mattresses stored in the attic.
I like the hospital idea too; maybe kept there over night or for a day or 2 with enough food and water of course.
I'm imagining if she had to be kept out of sight, it would probably need to be for a day or longer. I doubt anyone stopping by would be staying for just a few hours.
Whatever direction future chapters go or any new implements introduced I anticipate another great read!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2020, 10:11:09 am »
All great ideas, especially the root cellar. This particular summerhouse didn't have one, to the best of my knowledge, but that doesn't mean the one from my story couldn't have one. I have come upon them while hiking, just stone structures built into a bank with a domed roof, but a stout door of either steel bars, or thick oak timbers could always be fabricated by someone handy, if I only had such a character...

Thank you for your kind words, Jackie.

Offline drulema

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 01:23:19 am »
LOL, if only!
Ok, a small old wine cellar - what's a fine summer house without one!
And it has probably been replaced by a wine refrigerator so the wine cellar hasn't been used in years.
Old homes had root cellars - at least mine did. Not very clean as I recall and quite cool and small with all the shelves in it. but remove those and a lot more room!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk