Author Topic: Jane's Toy by Carnaj  (Read 9882 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Jane's Toy by Carnaj
« on: January 13, 2016, 02:51:17 pm »
F+/m; M/m; F+/mf+; shrunk; giantess; tests; torment; tease; hum; gift; display; bond; bdsm; water; cage; resize; fem; cd; wax; burn; immerse; fridge; punish; foot; electro; insert; public; boxed; sold; anal; mast; climax; nc; XX

ONE

Jane woke slowly...

It was warm in her bedroom, luxurious and comforting. She simply laid there, coming awake and letting her eyes focus on her surroundings; the rich, dark paneling of her walls, the expensive prints and pastels framed for her pleasure, the old, sturdy furniture of the dresser and vanity, the wardrobe that she loved so much.

She could smell coffee percolating in the kitchen, barely, over the smells of bacon and eggs. Jane smiled, glad that Cook was single, with no family near. Her mouth watered, anticipating breakfast.

It was some time later before the Goddess, Jane, made an effort to get out of bed. She threw back her comforter and swung her long legs to the floor, gasping at the sudden chill in the hardwood. She felt about for her slippers, wishing that her footslave was there for her pleasure and comfort, but he was in the kennels this morning, being punished.

Ah well. She would just have to fend for herself for a bit.

Jane slid her feet into her waiting scruffy pink slippers and stood. She retrieved her robe from the bottom edge of the bed and slipped it over her long jersey that she wore as a nightgown, belting the tie loosely with a quick obi fold. She stretched, reaching for the ceiling, moaning as her bones popped and her muscles strained. Finally she sauntered off to the bathroom.

She took care of her morning needs, personal things and the more mundane until she felt refreshed and ready to face another day. She left her bathroom, certain that one of her slaves would tidy up after her, and made her way towards the kitchen, following the delicious odors of breakfast beckoning.

She was passing through the living room when movement caught her eye.

She paused, staring at the stocking hung by the chimney with care.

She was long past believing in Santa Claus, but still every year she hung a stocking, a big one made of felt, bought in Duane Reade. She knew that Armand or one of the other Handlers usually dropped some trinket into the stocking; a necklace, a gold ring, a tennis bracelet. She held no illusions, but still she hung the stocking as it brought her pleasure and made her Handlers happy. This year was no exception, but -

Jane gasped as the stocking jiggled and jerked. her eyes went wide as she stared, waiting...

And again!

Her heart was hammering as she inched forward, wondering what they were up to- her Handlers. If they had slipped a mouse into her stocking as some sick joke she would flay them all and dismiss them. She could not believe...

"Help... "

She gasped again to hear the tiny, tinny voice. she stared as the stocking churned.

"Help me!"

Jane stepped forward, licking her lips. her eyes were wide with wonder as she eased closer to the stocking hung at the chimney, tentatively she peered into the opening. There was a card, which she plucked from the opening and read...

MY NAME IS CEE. USE ME AS YOU SEE FIT.

She read the card again and again, uncomprehending. The stocking shivered and thrashed suddenly, and she dropped the card. Jane eased forward, holding her breath as she peered inside again. She gasped.

Her eyes went wide as she staggered back, biting her lip as she stared at the stocking. She could not believe it.

It was impossible.

She crept forward again and looked in.

Tiny blue eyes looked up at her in fear, imploring. Jane screwed her courage and reached inside the stocking. She felt warmth, squirming flesh. She wrapped her fingers about her prize and drew it out.

Jane stared in astonishment at the thing gripped in her hand. She could feel it squirming- it was alive, but it was so tiny. The poor little thing writhed, helpless in her grip.

It was a little man, maybe six inches tall and bound head to toe in red and green Christmas ribbons. There was even a tiny ribbon tied about his tiny, engorged penis. he was whimpering and crying she saw as she raised him up to her face. He was beautiful. Perfect...

"Let me go!" he shouted, wriggling in her fingers. he was not strong enough to break her grip, but he did try. Jane giggled, giddy with excitement. She bit her lip as she pressed her thumb into the tiny man's chest, increasing the pressure until he stopped squirming.

She was getting hot feeling his movements in her hand. She shifted his position so that he was lying in her palm and raised her free hand, her index finger scratching at his balls, his belly, flicking at his hard nipples.

He squirmed for her and she felt a chill shiver down her spine at his thrashing. She felt her juices flowing, she was so hot. She had a tiny little man for her pleasure, ready to do whatever she asked, whatever she demanded or desired.

Jane orgasmed just holding the little squirming thing in her hand...

TWO

I've bound your arms behind you at the wrists and elbows and bound your ankles and I have slipped you over the very top of my Christmas tree! You are naked except for a red bow around your little dick and a Santa hat you are wearing. The needles prick your back if you squirm...so you are staying very still. But I see your eyes following me around the room as I entertain my guests and staff and show them how I have honoured their precious little gift to me.

You are my squirmy little Christmas treetop ornament!

I moan, writhing in my bonds.

I squirm, the needles of your Christmas tree digging into my flesh, pricking me as I thrash about, seeking comfort that will not come. I yell and scream to no avail, the sounds of Christmas Carole's echoing in the background as your staff and friends enjoy the party that you have provided. The world is huge about me and I shiver as it passes me by.

Your guests look up, smiling as they enjoy your tree and the ornament that graces its top- me. I see them sip their drinks, then move on, ignoring my torment as I squirm with my arms bound tightly behind my back, my legs tied, my tiny dick thrusting forward. The Giant World passes me by, ignoring my pleas, as I am beneath notice.

But I see you watching...

You play the good hostess, but you look at me and lick your lips, anticipating what is to come. You watch me intently as I writhe in my bonds; Christmas ribbons holding me in place and at your mercy. You sip at your own drink and I see you smile...

I scream for help, but if anyone hears, they ignore me.

I glow red with humiliation, a shining star atop your tree.

The party continues as I squirm...

The night drags on. The guests get louder as the spiced cider and hot toddies flow more freely. Every gigantic face that passes near is smiling, laughing, enjoying the party.

My voice is rough and hoarse from screaming for help, the hours that I have been hanging here atop your tree. My body remains scratched and sore from the needles digging into me, stabbing me as my arms and legs are drawn back and bound by Christmas ribbons of red and green. My Santa hat dangles limply in my face while my dick stands rigid and wanting, betraying me.

Why won't anyone help me?

I see them, your guests, sipping their drinks as they pause, admiring the Christmas tree. They see me, I know they do. But they must think I'm a toy, some unique novelty doll that moves and cries and squirms for their pleasure. They laugh and move on, all save one.

I see her again, staring at me. Her eye sparkle behind the lenses of her thin-framed glasses, her long black hair wound into a tight bun. She does not smile so much, as her thin lips shift in an 'O' of shock when she is not biting her lower lip. I recognize her, and the memories come crashing back...

I remember we were six; six struggling students applying to be test subjects in a research group in the University's Science Lab for the extra money to help with tuition.

I remember the tests; physically strenuous and mentally challenging as they weeded us out, trying to find the best for their project. We were tested until we were two.

I remember the Lab. Being ordered to step into the phone booth sized glass cubicle by the loud, staticky voice coming over the room's speakers. I remember the locks sealing the door, the air pressurizing as the lights grew to a garish, dazzling white. The feeling of heat, that something had just kicked me in the balls. I remember my body expelling its fluids...

I thought I had been moved to a larger room when my eyes flickered awake. Glass walls towered overhead and a huge light blazed in the sky like a star. I felt the air change as I tried to move, struggling to my feet even as I heard the echo of metal grinding against metal.

One huge wall fell away and I screamed, staring up and up at the shadowy, gargantuan figure that filled the huge doorway. The woman stepped forward, sweeping into the booth that was now massive. She seemed hundreds of feet tall, a huge building cloaked in white that I slowly realized was a lab coat swirling about her tree trunk legs. She stared down at me- that face that I recognized, her lips curled in a barely concealed smile...

"It was you."

Your voice snaps me back to reality and I see the woman blush as she turns to find you right behind her. You glance at me and smile, happily watching, enjoying my torment a bit before you turn your gaze upon the other woman.

"You did this," you say, nodding towards me, "gave me my new pet."

I saw the woman glance back at me one final time before she hung her head, nodding-

"Yes, Goddess."

THREE

I listen intently from high above, my perch atop your Christmas tree where I am helplessly bound while the young woman tells you her story. Parts of her tale I know well, while other things are a blur, half-remembered nightmares that I tried to blot out of my memory...

Her name is Monique, and you obviously know her as she is a guest in your home. Too, you seem to know that she works for the university in town, a Graduate student in the Science Department, to which you donate apparently. If she knows you beyond that, I can't comprehend. She called you Goddess, though why, I don't know. Obviously you are a Goddess to me, now in my shrunken state.

She explains about the research they were doing on something called the FAZE Unit; the glass cubicle that I recalled, and how it was designed to reduce things in mass. She got technical for a bit in her explanation, explaining how the test subject's body fluids were extracted- basically 'steamed' away, and in the process the subject lost mass, and stature apparently. She laughed at that. "An unexpected side effect," she said, and you both laughed looking at me, making me blush in embarrassment and writhe about in a new, useless bid for freedom. "We were trying to invent a 'weight loss' device."

You both laughed again, and I saw the woman pull something from her purse. It was slim and silver with a small glass touch screen. In fact, it looked like an I-Touch, but somehow I suspected it was something far more sinister. The woman licked her lips as she stared at it a moment, then smiling, handed it to you. You accepted of course, being the gracious Hostess, looking at it curiously, smiling in delight as you hit the power button and the screen started to glow.

"We call it the Fazer," the woman said with a shrug and a sheepish grin. "Stupid, I know, but we're sci-fi geeks, what can I say. It's basically a control pod that will affect anyone changed in the FAZE Unit." The woman looked at me again, her eyes sparkling as I squirmed under her scrutiny.

"You can adjust his size," she said, her voice a hushed whisper, though whether because she was becoming excited or realized that she was in a room full of people, I don't know. "Simply tap in the desired ratio and point it at him. He's enveloped by a dose of radiation- harmless to everyone else- that will either add or subtract to the water in his chemical make-up."

"That's incredible," I hear you say, and your voice seems almost as breathless as the other woman's. I watch as your thumb slides over the touch pad, your eyes sparkling in the glow as your smile widens, like a child on Christmas morning with a new, fascinating toy. And just how far is that from the truth.

"It's a camera too, and you can download mp3 music from the Internet." Monique chuckles and hands you what appears to be various cords and an AC adapter. "Rechargeable, but the battery life is short. Four, maybe five 'zaps' and it needs about six hours to be recharged.

"A couple other things," Monique went on, her brow furrowing in thought for just a moment. "Organics in contact seem to shrink with the subject; real leather, 100% cotton, pure silk, that sort of thing, but nothing blended. No plastics or metal, or man-made, really. No synthetics.

"And finally, the smaller he gets, the tougher he gets. The subjects seem to gain a resiliency with their shrinkage. Not invulnerable or anything like that. No, more they become sort of rubbery, like Silly Putty if you remember that stuff. Mash it up however you like and it eventually molds back into shape. We've actually done some pretty nasty things to little 'c' there, and our other surviving test subject, 'e'."

"There's another like him?" you ask, sounding intrigued.

"Yeah," Monique replied, then, "Yes, Goddess." I see you wave her off from formality, more interested in the story. She continues: "Two survived. Little c here, and e back at the Labs. There'll be others soon, once we isolate why they survived and others didn't. They're unique at the moment."

"And you're giving him to me?" You sound a bit astonished, if not flattered. I struggle again, futilely as you discuss me like I'm not even there, or worse, like I'm a thing, a toy to be passed around. I hate it.

"It was decided, for your contributions and favors. Not unanimously I should add. The dissident is even now undergoing prep for his own test study."

You both laughed at that as Monique leaned in close, showing you various things about the handheld unit. You walked away, head to head chatting until I could no longer hear what either of you were saying, and a feeling of impending doom washed over me.

I remembered the 'tests' as Monique had called them. Hours of torture really; poking and pricking and prodding with needles and tweezers. I lost track of the times that blood had been taken, and DNA from cotton swabs jammed into my mouth and up my ass. I recalled be taped to a glass slide and slipped under a microscope as the 'doctors' examined me. Eventually the tests became less clinical.

I remember flashes of pain and horror...

Taped to the floor while one of the Lab Assistants stepped on me repeatedly until they were satisfied that I could not be crushed at various sizes...

Dangling from a string wrapped about my wrists while one of the doctors held a flaming Zippo under me, watching and laughing while I danced and screamed, another taking notes...

There were electric shocks...

The frying pan...

One of the female scientists decided to test my ability to breathe in a degrading, though unique way and I spent a day trapped in her panties, half my bound body shoved up inside of her like a human, living dildo. Apparently I had to breathe, because I passed out, but like 'Silly Putty' as Monique put it, I sprang back to shape and life eventually.

And then the tortures really started, as everyone seemed to have some new, innovative idea almost every day. I was kept in a hamster cage at night, like a Lab Rat and fed vitamin pellets rather than food, at least at first. They determined that I did not need much to eat after a time, but I did need water to replenish my body, so they hooked a drip bottle to the side of my cage that I was forced to suck on at regular intervals.

And then this morning I woke up bound and in your Christmas Stocking. I have no idea how, and I suspect that I was put to sleep for transport. Now I know the why. I'm your gift, for services rendered, as tribute? I don't know.

I watch you from my perch, from afar as you mingle. You are beautiful, I admit, long legs and a gorgeous figure in your black dress and red sweater, your boots. Your face shines when you smile, and you seem sincere. I hope that you will help me, now that you have the means, but I somehow doubt it will be that easy.

Hell, I have no family to speak of, no real friends. No one will come looking for me. And worse, I signed my life away when I joined the Test Group. I pounded the nails into my own coffin.

But I'm a man, dammit- a person despite my size. I'm not a toy, or a pet, and I have to make you understand that. I have to make you see...

FOUR

I watched helplessly as the party at last started to wind down. It had gone on for hours, seemingly forever to me as I hung helplessly, bound as I was to the tiptop of the woman's Christmas tree. The guests all seemed happy, merry as they drank and ate holiday treats, singing and laughing, eventually exchanging gifts, either oblivious or uncaring that I was a captive in their midst.

Eventually though, the numbers began to dwindle as one by one, in couples or groups the guests made their way towards the door and the chilly night beyond. I could feel the cold every time the front door was opened, and craning my neck I could see that a light snow was falling, the wide expanse of the Hostess' front grounds glistening with a thin, white sheen.

And the woman, my captress was apparently a dedicated hostess, as well as congenial. I watched as she bid her farewells and holiday wishes to each parting guest sincerely, but too saw how she scrutinized each in turn, deciding if they were fit to leave. On two occasions she called upon one of her staff (I assumed), prim and proper young men dressed in holiday attire to see her guests safely to their door. She cared- for her friends at least- and that gave me a spark of hope that my nightmare might soon be over.

Finally she closed and locked the front doors, the last of the partygoers on their way. I watched as she clicked off the lights to the foyer, then strolled back to the long table that had been set up with a wide variety of food and drink. The range of my hearing apparently shrank along with my body, as- despite her size- I could not hear altogether what she said to the boy manning the table, already starting to clear the dishes away and clean up. He smiled and nodded however, and poured her a rather large snifter of warm brandy before returning to his task. There were two others as well, straightening things and clearing away dishes and glasses, discarded wrappings from exchanged gifts, wiping things down. The woman said a few kind words in passing, judging from their reactions and pleased smiles, as she casually strode towards me.

I strained and struggled again as she stood at the tree's base, looking up at me. She sipped at her brandy, one arm crossing under her breasts supporting the other, which held the snifter. I could easily see that she was in perfect shape even beneath the thickness of her winter sweater and skirt. She seemed huge of course, gigantic, and from my perch everything seemed amplified; her round bosom, the way her hip jutted slightly in regal pose, her long, shapely legs stretching far away to the floor far below me.

In my reduced state I felt that I was easily 200 feet above the floor, precariously tied to the swaying tip of the tree, which could be compared to a massive redwood. The height was sickening, and I experienced a bit of vertigo if I looked wrong. I had no fear of dying however, should I fall. That was one of the tests, which I survived back at the Labs; being dropped from greater and greater heights once they determined that I was resilient in my compressed state of being.

The true fear came from the woman herself. As beautiful as she was, it was terrifying to see something so huge moving about, gracefully and swiftly. Her movements were natural, sights I had seen and dismissed every day of my old life, but now alien and almost surrealistic. It was like living in a dream, or probably, more accurately a nightmare.

I continued to struggle, writhing in my bonds hoping that she might get the hint and free me, but when I looked at her she was simply watching and smiling and sipping at her drink. I could see fascination as well as amusement in the wide dark pools of her eyes as she studied me. Her gaze was intense and mesmerizing as well, and I could not hold eye contact for long lest I drown in the darkness. Finally I had to clamp my eyes shut and turn away, sagging in my bonds, wincing as the stiff needles of the tree dug into my flesh again. I still felt pain, still became winded and weak, and oddly still became aroused I noticed, as my penis was waving again at attention.

She noticed as well, apparently as I heard her chuckle; at my size a soft rumbling of distant thunder. "You're so cute," she finally spoke, her voice rich and booming all at once. "My guests loved you, and the little show you put on for them." I noticed the way that she emphasized the word 'little'. "A couple of my friends wanted to know where they could get one of you. Even offered to buy you from me, and at no small price either."

I looked at her again. A wicked grin curled the edges of her huge, full lips as she considered me. It was like looking at a face on a movie screen, all-encompassing with her darkly blond hair framing her wide, perfect features. I shivered as those lips parted again- "I told them no sale. You're my little one."

My eyes went wide and I started thrashing about again as I saw her hand rising towards me. Her long fingers were splayed wide, her nails scarlet and shining like shields as she gingerly reached for me. I could immediately feel the warmth of her body as her fingers closed about my own. Her thumb pressed gently into my right side from hip to ribs, as her index finger did on the left. She squeezed just enough, and I sensed her rise up on her toes as she started to raise my body up and off of the treetop. I whined as the needles scratched again, raking my back and ass. If the woman noticed or cared, she did not pause.

There was a brief moment of weightlessness as I swooped through the air, lowered in her grip. My backside was burning as I squirmed in her fingers, and there were tears in my eyes despite my best efforts not to cry. Her image was blurry as I opened my eyes again, but I could see her huge lips pursed and red right before me as she purred -

"Shhh..." she said quietly, even as she casually flipped me over so that I was laying in the soft, plush palm of her hand. There was little that I could do to help myself with my arms and elbows still bound tightly behind me with Christmas ribbons, likewise my ankles. I tried to roll onto my side to ease the pain in my back and ass, but she easily flipped my body back, the better to look at me.

"Shhh, little one," she purred again, softly thank god. Her face hovered right over me now, and I knew that if she shouted she might pop my eardrums. I had no idea if that would heal- a test the women at the Science Lab had not thought to try. "I won't hurt you."

But even as she tried to reassure me she casually slipped her index finger over my chest, pinning my tiny squirming body to her palm. I tried to twist and turn, but my strongest struggles were useless and I did not move a relative inch. That did not stop me, however. I had to be free. I had to make her understand that I was a man, not a toy!

I heard her giggle as her thumb then passed above me, the soft skin of the pad barely brushing the tip of my erection. My eyes went wide as I gasped, the pain receding in my mind as a new sensation washed over me. I stared in terror as she smiled widely, almost leering it seemed as she brushed her thumb back again.

"Nooo... " I whined, not wanting to be so abused, trying hard to fight the strange urges that I could feel building within me. I remembered the same sensations back at the Labs. Some of the 'tests' that they ran were little more than torture straight out of the Spanish Inquisition I was sure. But others were designed to stimulate me, as along with blood and urine samples, they demanded sperm samples (more than any other it seemed). I often wondered if they simply enjoyed torturing me, or if maybe some queer side effect of the shrinkage made me give off some weird pheromone or something that brought out the cruelty in certain women.

Looking at the beautiful woman that held my life in her hands- literally- I was starting to believe it were true. Her dark eyes were sparkling in delight, her full lips glistening as her huge tongue snaked out, wetting them in anticipation. I thought for a moment that she was going to eat me, but right then her thumb flicked my engorged cock again and I exploded then and there.

She laughed in unbridled joy as I bucked and thrust with my orgasm. Her breath was warm and sweet, laced with a tinge of alcohol as it gushed over me and that simply excited my body all the more. She eased her grip as my semen spurted long and high like a geyser, actually splattering her lips, which in my condition was like hitting the broad side of a barn. I moaned and gasped as it went on and on...

Until finally I collapsed back into her palm. I was panting and weak, and sweating both from my exertions as well as the heat that her hand was radiating. I felt damp and sticky, as most of my sperm had splashed back down, coating me on my belly and groin, spattering my chest and legs as well as her fingers I saw. And she simply licked her lips and smiled, giddy with the scene. I had to get away...

"Please... " I gasped, my tiny voice trembling. Despite the captivating warmth of her body, I was starting to shiver. I knew that my shrinking was related to the loss of body fluids, though I did not begin to understand the science of it. Like a diabetic however, my body now needed to be replenished. I needed water. I hoped that Monique had explained that to the woman... Jane- I remembered her guests had called her Jane.

"Please," I repeated. "Water... "

I saw her brows knit as she apparently remembered care taking instructions. Suddenly then her massive fingers curled about me and the world raced past at a blurred, breakneck speed.

Then I was falling...

With a splash I hit water and my eyes snapped open as my body screamed in protest. The water was freezing; icy cold with huge blocks of ice actually bobbing about with me. I opened my mouth to scream before realizing that I was submerged and inhaled a lungful of water.

I broke surface a moment later, hacking and sputtering, trying to draw breath. I was shaking uncontrollably, my teeth chattering madly like castanets. I could not breathe, and bound as I was it was all that I could do to keep myself afloat.

And somewhere above me, the Giantess laughed...

FIVE

Kicking madly with my bound legs, trying to stay afloat as I gasped and choked, spitting water I felt something scratch along my back. It took me a moment in my panic to realize that the Giantess had hooked a finger nail under the bindings of my tied elbows and with no effort at all, lifted my tiny frame from the... punch bowl. I sputtered, kicking as she easily moved me, depositing my soaking, shivering form onto the buffet table with no grace. I hit hard, gasping for breath and wiggling like a worm.

I felt the table shift slightly as I saw her huge hands suddenly resting on either side of me, her palms flat on the table. I looked up and saw her face hovering far above, huge and smiling, her dark eyes taking me in, her face framed by the cascades of her shoulder length blond hair.

"Poor baby," she cooed, clucking her tongue. "Too cold for you?"

She chuckled and I could feel the warmth of her breath roiling over me. I hacked and spat, trying to regain what little composure I could. I had to make her understand that I was a man; a Human Being, and she could not treat me this way.

"Let me go," I rasped, my voice hoarse and catching. "Please-- Make- make me big again."

She just laughed her giantess laughed and stood upright again, placing her hands on her hips. "Oh I might," she mused as she looked down on me, a sodden, shivering mass on her table, "in a few years, when I get tired of you."

I screamed as her hand suddenly swooped down like some great bird of prey, her sharp red nails flashing in the light as she scooped me up into the folds of her fingers. My head swirled as the world moved. I could not see from her grasp, but I could feel the speed and force as she casually strolled to some other part of her home. My stomach churned with the motion, and I felt the bile rise in my throat.

And suddenly I was flying...

The experience was short lived as I bounced across the top of a vast, white field. It was soft, and not unlike a barren land, but fibrous and man made, I could tell. I bounced and finally rolled to a stop. breathing hard still- again, I scrambled about, trying to get my bearings.

The field stretched on for yards (in my perspective), dropping away at three of the edges, the fourth rising to hills against a high dark wall. It took me awhile to realize that the Giantess had deposited me atop her bed, her white bedspread and the dark, stained headboard in the distance. I squirmed, struggling to get to my knees.

I could see her moving about in the distance. She was to me like a building come to life, a mountain shifting on the horizon far away. I stared in awe, trying to quell my panic and calm my senses, watching intently as to what she was about. She seemed to be moving casually, but with purpose, gracefully flowing through the edge of my sight and sanity. I could hear the thunderous booming of her heels, and even louder, explosions of noise that sounded like cannons, and only later realized must have been the slamming of drawers in her gigantic dresser. At one point I saw the sky fold and part, and decided that she had stepped into a massive closet...

My mind was reeling as I tried to take in the new sensations. My world had become gargantuan, and everything that I saw seemed new and strange. I had to get away, I knew, but the damnable ribbons that bound me held me fast. And even if I freed myself from my bondage, what then? I was atop the bed of the Giantess, trapped on what may as well have been a plateau with no way to the floor. Oh, I could jump. I knew I would survive, but most likely I would break some bones and lie there helplessly, waiting for the Giantess Jane to gather me up again. I was trapped, at least for the time being...

My world shifted, and I was suddenly tumbling again. I screamed, finally rolling to a stop against the back of the giantess' ass. It took me a moment to realize just what was happening. She looked different, and then I realized that she had changed clothes. She was getting dressed for bed. The black sweater and red dress had been replaced with a long, pink shirt, and she was doing more; I could feel her shifting, her movements.

Finally she sat straight, placed a hand behind her (which set me rolling again), and turned, looking down at me.

"You like my ass, little man?" she laughed, and I saw her hand swooping in again. Her huge fingers spread wide, then enclosed, gripping me between her thumb and forefinger by my bound legs. She raised me up to dangle before her face.

"I want you, my little toy," she purred, smiling as she jiggled me, laughing as I writhed and bobbed in her loose grip. "But it's late, and I'm tired..." and as if on cue the giantess yawned and stretched and I was suddenly dangling high and far above the floor.

"Now, what to do with you?" she mused, dropping me into her left palm as she scratched at me with the huge nail of her right index finger. She giggled as she flicked my hard nipples, then easily spread my thighs to get at my balls. She hummed some giant tune as she toyed with me.

"Mmmmnnn..." she said. "Stop teasing me. I need to get some sleep."

Her hand wrapped about me then, tightly for a moment, and then just as suddenly I was falling...

Or sliding, rather. I felt the smooth burn of friction as I swept down a finely woven gray netting, finally coming up short and abrupt in a clouded darkness. It was strange, and struggle as I might I could not get any balance. It was as though I was in a huge bag, or maybe a fisherman's net would be a better comparison as I could see out through the fine weave, though my sight was limited.

The Giantess held me up to her face, staring at me, jiggling my new prison. I could smell lilac and worn leather, a musty smell, and I realized just where I was. She had put me in her nylon!

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" she said as she poked her finger in, stretching the material until her nail flicked at my enraged penis. I hated this! I hated myself that she was exciting me with her abuse and humiliation. I hated that she laughed at me.

"Stop it!" I cried, struggling to turn away from her probing finger. She just laughed all the harder.

"So cute..."

The world suddenly fell away as she stood, then stepped up on her bed. there was some confusion, bobbing and dangling before she finally released her grip on the nylon, giving it a playful swing as she stepped back down from the bed. My world spun, swaying to and fro. She had pinned the nylon into the ceiling, on a string so that it dangled right above the pillows on her bed.

Giantess Jane lay back on her bed, staring up at me, smiling.

"What a sight to fall asleep to: my own little man..."

She reached up and flicked me, sending me bobbing and swirling in my nylon prison, twirling in the darkness after she turned off the light. She jabbed at me for awhile, before she finally fell asleep, a contented smile playing on her huge lips.

Soon after, exhausted, I followed suit...

SIX

I woke to darkness...

My world was spinning, swaying to and fro and I felt my mind swirling in kind as I tried to get my bearings. I was still bound; hand, foot and elbow, and by the feel about me, still lying helplessly in the toe of an over-sized nylon stocking that dangled from the ceiling.

But truth, it wasn't the stocking that was over-sized, but rather me that had been shrunk down to the size of a mouse and deposited within for the night for safekeeping. By my Giant captress, Jane, who was now missing.

As I twirled in my stocking prison, which dangled above the pillows on her bed- her empty bed- my eyes slowly adjusted to morning's light. It was early, and I could see the faint rays of sunlight easing through the bedroom windows, piercing the blinds and slipping through the slight crack in the curtains. Spinning and swaying, I could see the red LED of her nightstand clock reading 7:12 AM. I squirmed, trying to right myself as the swinging stocking slowed its pendulum-like undulations. I could smell coffee brewing somewhere, and saw a sliver of light coming from beneath the bedroom door.

Foolishly I struggled at my bonds again, but the Christmas ribbons still held tightly. I was trapped as I had been for over a day now, and at the mercy of the woman that now seemed to own me. The Goddess Jane. There was little that I could do but wait...

It was some time before the bedroom door opened again. I saw the Giantess silhouetted there in the doorframe and instantly grew hard to see her huge, shadowy form. Her body was massive to me at my miniscule four-inches, but perfect; a shapely hourglass figure, well toned with long, muscular legs and arms- yet feminine, and dominant as she struck a pose, hands on hips in the doorway. As my eyes adjusted I could see that she was dressed for a morning run; a lycra sports bra and shorts, mesh New Balance running shoes with velcro straps and various electronic devices strapped to her hips and arms. Her blond hair was pulled back in a tail and she held a mug of coffee in her right hand as she smiled at me.

"Good morning," she said as she strolled forward, leaning in at last close to my prison to stare at me. "And how is my little man this morning? Sleep well?" She chuckled as I squirmed, struggling in my bonds.

"Let me go!" I shouted, but she ignored me. She set her coffee cup on the nightstand as she stepped up onto the bed, then stretched up on tiptoe to pull the simple pushpin from the ceiling that held me trapped. she stepped back down and opened the top of the stocking. I looked up and saw her smiling down at me before she slipped her hand within. I screamed to see her gigantic hand sliding down towards me, groping...

The Giantess wrapped my tiny form in her fist and pulled me free. She held me before her face, watching me as I writhed and struggled in her grip, twisting as I futilely tried to escape, hopeless as it was. I could feel the warmth of her hand as she squeezed me, the fragrance of her soap from her morning wash. I moaned as the pressure mounted, eventually begging her to stop, to have mercy. Finally she eased her grip...

I watched in a daze as she sat on the edge of her bed and crossed her legs. She leaned over then, her hands going to her feet and shoes. "I'm going out for my morning run now," she said, her silken voice light and playful. "I want you to keep me company..."

SCRITTTCH...

I struggled in her grip as she eased her hand down to her shoe, but there was nothing that I could do. Compared to her I was nothing. She easily held me to the top of her running shoe as she pulled the leather, velcro straps over my body and pressed them back into place. I was held fast, bound to her shoe by the straps across my chest and thighs. I flexed and strained, pushing against my bonds, but with my hands and arms still tightly wrapped I could get no leverage.

The Giantess Jane chuckled and twirled her foot, admiring her handiwork as I stared up at her. "You're so cute," she cooed, stretching her leg to its fullest, tilting her foot to and fro before placing it back upon the ground and standing.

I stared up at her... and up and up. She was looking down on me, glancing past her breasts held firm in her sports bra, a huge smile curling her lips. I could smell the leather of her shoes and the odor of her feet and sweat well worn into the mesh fabric. Her shoes were old and favored apparently, unwashed and worn. My senses reeled at the heady aroma and I was gasping for breath against the tightness of the velcro. I could feel her toes wriggling beneath me.

"Comfy?" she giggled as she placed her earbuds in her ears, fiddling with her MP3 player. I started whining again, begging to be set free, but if she heard me she ignored me.

My stomach churned as she started walking. I sensed a rush of motion with her every step, and I shook with every footfall. My mind reeled, and she had not even started running yet.

She walked back to her kitchen, oblivious of my plight as she rinsed out her coffee cup. A flurry of motion then, disjointed images as she headed for the door. I cringed, shivering in terror as a mammoth dog came bounding up, slathering and yapping. I was jealous of the dog's freedom, and Jane's apparent affection for it as she opened her front door and stepped out into the chilly air.

There was a light crusting of snow coating the ground, and the air was clear and crisp as she did several stretching exercises. The dog frolicked and played in the yard while I squirmed and struggled in captivity.

Finally Jane called the dog to heel and started her run.

I moaned in agony every time her foot struck down. Bolts of pain shot through me, and worse with every thunderous impact. The velcro straps rubbed into my nipples with the movements, exciting me no end. It was a torture that I never could have dreamed, and with every step she took I felt my penis growing harder and harder...

I was ready to burst!

SEVEN

The giant world flashed by in a swirl of white, brown and gray, blurry and overwhelming to my senses. My stomach churned as my body thrust up and down in a harsh rhythm, trapped on the Giantess' shoe as she ran. it was like being on a roller coaster, every step she took rattling me to the core on impact, then lifting me up in another rush.

I was shivering in the cold, too, ice and dirt sloshing up on me with every step. My body was aching, but all the while I was in constant sexual agony, my tiny body on the brink as the velcro straps of her shoes rubbed me across the nipples, belly and thighs. My penis was raging from the attention, ready to explode but every jarring footfall brought me back to reality.

I don't know how far she ran, or how long, but it felt like hours. She paused at one point, and I could hear her breathing deeply far above. I craned my neck, but could not see her face as my vision scanned her long, fabulous legs, up her body and settling on her breasts held tightly by her black sports bra. I saw her take water, drinking from a small, plastic bottle and my mouth watered. I was parched and dehydrated in the cold. I could feel her sweat seeping into me from the shoe and smell the odors from her exertions.

"Baby want a drink?" she asked in a playful singsong voice. I squeaked out a 'yes', but it was lost in the barking of her dog. She squatted, pouring water into her cupped hand for her dog to lap at, but totally ignored me. The dog lapped and guzzled, finally bounding away, scattering a flock of pigeons and starlings that were hunting the ground for food.

Jane watched the birds take flight, adjusting her MP3 Player for a moment, totally ignoring me. Then suddenly her left foot came up and the rubber sole of her shoe was resting atop me, the heel pressing into my face-

"Lick!" she commanded, pressing harder and harder, a casual pose for her but the weight of the world for me. I stretched my tiny tongue and started licking at the bottom of her shoe at the dirt and grit. It tasted of salt. I could sense her movements above- she was stretching I think, and totally ignoring my efforts in the process, concentrating on the rest of her run. I saw the dog bound past, chasing a squirrel.

And then, without warning, she started out again, and the world blurred past...

I was exhausted by the time she returned to her home, spent and delirious from the pounding, the sexual frustration and overwhelming sensual input. She let the dog run into the back yard (I assumed), while she went in the front door. Someone was waiting within as I stared at a huge pair of black, high top tennis shoes just a few feet away- or yards...

"How was your run, Mistress?" a masculine voice asked as shadows fluttered overhead like rolling clouds.

"Fantastic," the Giantess Jane admitted. "In fact, I don't think I've ever had a more stimulating run." I heard her laugh at that, and as I looked up I could see that she was dabbing at her skin with a warm, terrycloth towel. The towering man laughed as well, then seemed to fall away and fade with an echo of thunder into the distance as he walked away.

Jane ignored me again as she strolled deeper into her house. Again I had the feeling of a wild, roller coaster ride, but compared to before it was almost soothing. The high walls and gigantic furniture blurred with the movement. I tried to watch, to get my bearings, but it was too much, and in the end I had to close my eyes.

Finally the walking stopped. her feet shifted a bit, turning this way and that, and at last settled. I felt warmth beaming from above and opened my eyes to a radiant glare that seemed to be a tiny sun radiating heat. It took my tiny mind a moment to realize that it was a heat lamp mounted in the ceiling of her bathroom.

I looked up just as my body hoisted into the air like an express elevator. There was a moment of weightlessness, and then I was bobbing. I screamed to see the Giantess' hands swooping in on me like great birds of prey, her nails glistening red from previous kills.

Her hands grasped the shoe and eased it off of her foot with a 'shush'. Immediately I smelled the pungent odors that had been trapped within; sweat and powder, body wash and leather and rubber all mingling and overwhelming. I felt light-headed for a moment as I gasped for breath, then, without a care she tossed the shoe- and me aside. It bounced off the heel and spun in mid-air, thumping the far wall before miraculously landing 'butter side up'. my luck was short-lived however, as a second later her sweaty ankle sock floated down to drape over me.

I was gagging from the powerful odors. Sweat, and the age of the shoe added a truly pungent aroma. I was gasping for breath, and I could hear her moving about, humming some Giantess tune.

Then I heard a cascade of water as she started the shower...

EIGHT

I gasped as the sweaty sock was removed, sweet fresh air filling my lungs. I blinked against the sudden brightness, the overhead light and heat lamp glaring down on me. I started to sweat in the steamy bathroom, steam roiling from the tub as the water roared and churned.

I squinted up into the light, trying to see as I struggled at my bonds, but tied as I was, and still held fast to the running shoe by the velcro straps, I was held firm. I blinked, trying to focus as I strained, wriggling uselessly as the leather and sweat smells became intoxicating. My movements just made me hard, and I could feel my cock rising again, and starting to pulse in rhythm with my heartbeat and racing blood.

I screamed as a shadow fell over me, and I saw the Giantess silhouetted by the overhead lights and towering over me. It was both terrifying and exciting. She was huge to me in my tiny state, like some monster from an old 50's sci-fi movie. But at the same time she was awesome and magnificent. As my eyes adjusted I could see her skin, smooth and creamy and shimmering in the vaporous light. Her hair was wild about her shoulders, shadowing her face but for the sparkling of her dark eyes and the curve of her smile, wicked and showing a hint of white. I saw then- realized then that she was naked, her hands rubbing softly about her torso, across her nipples about her magnificent breasts and smoothly down, brushing the slight golden patch of hair glistening about her moist pussy between her legs. Her head tilted curiously as she watched me and I saw the flickering shadow of her tongue as she wet her lips, watching me. I heard her giggle as I squirmed in frustration and helplessness.

And suddenly, swiftly she squatted down. I yelped as her gigantic hands enveloped the shoe that was my prison, screaming as she ripped away the velcro that held me down and tight. "Shh... " she soothed as her right hand slipped in, her long nails digging under me as she casually flicked me into the palm of her hand. Before I could react her giant fingers wrapped about me as she made a light fist.

The world surged as she stood upright again, blurring as I rode along in her hand until I was right before her cruelly smiling face. She squeezed and I yelped and struggled again, which made her smile and bite her lower lip. She laughed -

"You love this," she said as her thumb pressed into my chest. "I can feel your little pecker, hard as a rock. You can't fool me." Her thumb scraped back and forth across my chest, scratching my nipples and making them hard. I moaned and she laughed again. She opened her hand, and eased me back to lay in her palm. A moment later her left hand was hovering above me.

She flicked at my penis with her left index finger, increasing the impact with every turn, sometimes hitting my prick, other times her nail striking my balls and making me scream and writhe in agony. She ignored my cries, continuing her torture and watching as I built towards climax, then pulling back to leave me frustrated in her hand.

I was frantic and panting when the world shifted sideways again. The room blurred as she moved, taking me with her, her fingers closing about me again. Steam swirled about me, and the soft pastels of the bathroom faded to a dull white and I realized that she had stepped into the shower.

I was soaked instantly, which actually helped me calm and feel somewhat better. I vaguely remember Monique from the University's Science Labs saying that I needed water, and apparently she was right as again my body started to settle and recover, and I started to calm.

And then I was falling. The Giantess Jane had simply opened her hand and let me drop. I spun haphazardly, twisting in the steamy air as I fell, shades of the white shower interior flickering and blurring about me. I opened my mouth to scream, and just as suddenly I hit something soft, and the air gushed out of my lungs. It was smooth and pinkish, and as I gasped for breath I stared in wonder, realizing that it was Jane's foot. I saw her toes in the distance, cute and perfect, the nails painted red, then I was rolling down the foot and falling again...

I hit the bottom of the tub hard, a thin sheen of water splashing with my impact. I moaned in agony, as even that short drop had hurt, landing on my shoulder and hip. I squirmed and flopped about like a fish in the shallows as warm water ran past me towards the drain at the foot of the huge bathtub. I rolled about and saw Jane's enormous feet on either side of me, both longer than I was tall, looking clean and smooth and beautiful for some reason. The mere sight of her sexy feet got me harder and harder.

I saw movement far above and saw the Giantess had taken up a bar of soap and a skrungy and was lathering herself up. I watched breathlessly as she ran the soapy mass over her body, her skin shining with the sheen of soap and water as she rubbed her stomach and breasts, along her arms and shoulders. She cocked a leg and ran her soapy hands along her thighs, then down her calves.

Her eyes locked on mine and I shivered to see the cold fascination and delight shining for Jane's new toy- me! He bounces, and cries for mama when you squeeze him. I suddenly felt even smaller than I actually was, helpless as huge drops of hot water splattered on and about me in a relentless, almost scalding storm. Lather splashed to the floor of the tub as she soaped herself, eventually hitting me and drenching me in a slick, filmy mass.

Suddenly her huge foot rose and floated towards me. I screamed as it hovered overhead for a moment, then slowly descended, easily covering me fully in length and width. I had been stepped on before, even stomped on. That seemed a favorite test for some of the crueler 'scientists' back at the University, but despite their worst; stomping and grinding and crushing, I survived.

Still it was frightening to see a giant foot coming down on you as though you were a bug. I cringed, curling into fetal position as I begged and prayed at the top of my lungs-

"No! Please! Don't!!"

I was ignored, or unheard, both of which amounted to the same in the end as the foot came down, its white wrinkled sole pressing me into the slick, warm porcelain, pressing me down...

I felt the ever-increasing weight. I felt the crush, my blood pressure boiling as her mass increased, flattening my resilient body. It hurt, agonizing as I stretched first, trying to ease the pain, rolling flat on my back as she stepped down. She held me there and I imagined that she enjoyed the sensation of having a man underfoot, squirming at her pleasure. I can only imagine the wicked thoughts that raced through her mind...

Her foot shifted to the left, rolling me along the slick porcelain until finally I was free. I gasped and heaved for breath, sucking up soapy water until the foot came back, rolling me in the other direction. She squashed me under her sole, kneading me with her toes and grinding me with her heel. I moaned and whined throughout, gasping for every breath and pleading for her to stop, begging to God- or Goddess...

Finally she pulled her foot away as great drops of soapy water splashed down on and about me. Through stinging, tear-filled eyes I saw her hovering overhead, washing her hair under the deluge. I sagged, turning away from the pounding, soapy splashes, trying to recover in the brief respite from my tortures when the rush of water caught hold and I started to slide.

I was caught in the current, stronger now as she stood fully under the shower, and the floor of the tub was slick with lather, almost frictionless. I skimmed along the floor, turning about in horror as the far end of the bathtub grew ever closer...

Where the water started to spiral and swirl away down the drain.

The gaping black maw that was uncovered, unguarded, open like a mouth waiting to swallow me whole...

NINE

I started screaming as the race of water washed me towards the open drain, digging my fingers, jamming my heels uselessly against the soap-slicked porcelain. I caught flashes of the Giantess above me, apparently oblivious or uncaring as she rinsed shampoo from her hair, her body towering over me, her face lost in the shadows as she brushed her slick hair back from her face.

I tumbled and rolled, the dark maw of the drain looming closer, ever closer. I would be sucked away, down into the depths. I would drown I imagined, or if not, if I survived then I would die of starvation. I did not need to eat much anymore, but trapped alone and helpless in the sewers, bound as I was I had little hope of survival.

I screamed again as my legs slid over the beckoning hole...

The foot of the Giantess slammed down onto me. I gasped as the air was forced from my lungs with the impact, then squirmed as her toes manipulated my helplessness, trying to gain purchase. After a moment of scrabbling and scratching, my face ended up wedged in the web between her big and second toes, which she scrunched together, pressing into my head -

"Uh-uh," she said as she raised me from the hole and the floor of the tub. "You don't get away that easily."

Her foot muffled my new screams as she raised her long leg and simply flicked me out of the shower. I flew, finally splatting, tumbling helplessly across the plush rug mats that littered the bathroom floor. I tumbled right up against the toilet, my head ringing as it struck the solid base.

I moaned, writhing about as my head spun. Looking up I saw the Giantess Jane step lightly from the shower, pulling a clean towel from a hook on the wall. She stared down at me with amusement as I tried to regain my senses, tried to quell the panic in my breast from my near death experience. Her full lips curled slightly as she ran the terrycloth towel about her long, glorious body. Her skin shimmered in the glow of the overhead light and heat lamp. Her shoulder length hair curled in the warmth, framing her angelic/ demonic face as she considered me. she was obviously enjoying my helplessness, enjoying my pain and her dominance over me.

"You didn't really think I'd let you wash down the drain, did you?" she asked as she dabbed the towel about her full breasts. I sputtered, started to speak, but I knew she would not even hear me. Despite my ordeal, I was getting hard watching her again. She was beautiful...

"You're my new toy," she continued, dropping the towel onto the toilet seat before stepping before the sink. I heard the roar of a motor and saw her blow-drying her hair. "My pet. Or you will be once you learn who's the boss." She paused and looked down at me, a wide grin on her god-like face. "That would be me."

Giggling like a schoolgirl, the Giantess cranked the power on the blow dryer to full blast and pointed it at me, laughing fully as I squirmed in the onslaught. I curled up in fetal position, trying my best to endure, and finally she stopped, but not until my skin was glowing as though sunburned. She set the dryer aside, then strolled from the bathroom, gone in two gigantic strides and leaving me helpless on the floor at the base of the toilet.

I wriggled and squirmed, trying to right myself, looking for any release, any way out of this nightmare, but there was none. When she returned a few minutes later dressed in a black V-neck shirt with 3/4 sleeves, blue jeans and black Ugg boots, I was still where she had left me. She stepped right up, the toes of her boots right in front of me. I craned my neck, looking up the long, sensual length of her body to see her standing there with hands on hips, looking down.

"We're going out," she said, her lips pursing a moment as she took me in at her feet. "First though..."

Her hand swooped down, a bird of prey with scarlet claws scooping me up in her grip. I did not even have time to scream as I was elevated to hip height in a flash, then carried out of the bathroom. My stomach churned with her long strides, until a moment later when I sprawled on what I assumed to be her dresser. There was a brush right next to me, looming huge, and a comb and hand mirror a ways away. I saw bottles lined up in the distance, and ornate boxes. When I looked back at the Giantess I saw that she held a huge pair of scissors in hand.

"Nooo!!!" I screamed as she casually flipped me onto my stomach. She easily held me down with a finger as the cold slabs of sharp metal slipped between my arms first, snipping the Christmas ribbons that she had originally bound me with at wrist and elbow. A moment later and she had freed my ankles as well.

She removed her finger and I sprawled, moaning in relief. I stretched, massaging my sore wrists, happy to at last be free. I rolled over, prepared to thank the Giantess, but my eyes went wide with fright as I saw her looming over me again. She had a small white box in hand, and as though understanding my confusion, she tugged on a bit of thread, zipping a long length free as she eyed me with an evil grin. It took me a moment to understand, to recognize the little white box...

Dental floss...

I remembered what the woman Monique had said about metals and Organics shrinking with the affects of the Fazer. The Giantess Jane had apparently found a solution.

Her hand swooped in again and she casually flipped me onto my stomach again with a flick of her long fingernail. She planted a little finger into my back as she wrestled with my flailing arms, easily overpowering me and my struggles as she looped the dental floss about my wrists, then my elbows again. But she did not finish there. She drew the thread down to my knees and looped it several times, then ran the line to my ankles and did the same. From there, she folded my legs back, pressing until my heels touched my hands and knotted the line a final time, hog-tying me securely. I heard the snap as she cut the cord, and finally the pressure was released from my back.

I rolled about, struggling in my new bondage, cursing and spitting, actually praying to God for release. He ignored me of course. I was starting to believe that I was in the hands- literally- of a Goddess more powerful than the God that I did not even believe in. I believed that the Giantess Jane now controlled me, and held my fate in her whim, but still I struggled. I had to make her understand.

I was a man.

I was human, just like her...

Or was I?

The Giantess wandered off after watching me for a bit, to do giant things I imagined. I rolled about, struggling uselessly against the tight, waxy cotton cord. Eventually I gave up, winded and weak, resigned to my fate- at least for a time.

Jane returned after some time, slamming something huge onto the dresser top right beside me. RIGHT beside me. I felt a gush of warmth between my legs as my eyes went wide. I knew that it took a lot to kill me now that I was shrunk, but the old terrors died hard.

Jane laughed to see the tiny puddle pooling beneath me.&nb
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:25:54 am by Gromet »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk