Author Topic: Mental Institution Weekend by Mumwrap  (Read 18574 times)

Offline Windslash

Re: Mental Institution Weekend by Mumwrap
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2022, 07:46:53 pm »
Wow, this is easily one of the best stories I've ever read! The amount of the detail you put into crafting the Institute is really impressive and the fact that the story borders on consensual and non-consensual is super hot too. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I can't wait to see how Brian's transformation into a mental patient continues to develop!

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2022, 02:39:36 am »
Thank you! I very glad you’re enjoying my story!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2022, 05:37:20 pm »
Come on mumwrap, we want, we NEED, more parts!!!  Please...

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2022, 09:42:40 pm »
Part 7 up tonight, enjoy

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2022, 10:20:57 pm »
Thank you Teann!

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2022, 10:45:38 am »
I'm enjoying the way this story is developing. The latest chapter increases my suspicions that poor Brian may be an inmate for a considerably longer period than he thinks.

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2022, 12:27:43 pm »
Dianag, thank you, I am glad you are enjoying the story! As far as Mr Murphy staying longer, we will just have to see!  :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2022, 02:23:04 pm »
Ah, finally, it has been such a long wait!  Such warm and happy feelings, I really am enjoying this story!

I so want to know more about the subliminal messages and what experiments are going on here.  Interesting that only one message was actually clear, and that was that he loves the wet pack treatment.  In a way I wonder if that was really needed, since he has never been that reluctant to under go the wet packs, but a bit of positive reinforcement is clearly a good idea, since there is a clear sense that there is more to come!

Plus the comments by our good doctor about these being the initial experiments with subliminal programming, clearly suggesting that there are more tests to come, bigger tests with more interesting results to check and observe!

The balance between wicked delight in his helpless plight and clear concern for his input, at times, and checking on how he is feeling and doing give this a very special feel, one that is so very hard to achieve in general.  Watching his girlfriend get such wicked delight about him being totally lost to the outside world, and the power and control this helps to give them over him is a real delight, after all, if the people around him aren't having as much fun as he is, why would they want to keep doing all of this?

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2022, 02:19:43 am »
Hi Feline, I am glad you’re enjoying the story! You are always so supportive of my work! Thank you so much! :)

Offline Windslash

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2022, 01:40:35 am »
I am really loving this story, I hope the next chapter is coming out soon ;D

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2022, 09:18:38 pm »
I am really loving this story, I hope the next chapter is coming out soon ;D

Wish granted :-)

Offline Windslash

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2022, 11:18:56 pm »
Oh man, I love the tease at the end! I can't wait for them to screw with his head even more. I really like how Murphy's situation is starting to look a lot more permanent now whether he realizes it or not.

I wonder if Kelly's attitude towards Brian will change now that she knows she has him under her thumb. It would be pretty hot to see her become a little bit dominant towards him.

As usual, love your work. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope it's a long one  ;D

Offline bentbliss

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2022, 06:16:45 pm »
This series has been fun to read. I hope it continues further as I look forward to how everything turns out as well as what other adventures happen in between.

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2022, 06:21:18 pm »
Oh man, I love the tease at the end! I can't wait for them to screw with his head even more. I really like how Murphy's situation is starting to look a lot more permanent now whether he realizes it or not.

I wonder if Kelly's attitude towards Brian will change now that she knows she has him under her thumb. It would be pretty hot to see her become a little bit dominant towards him.

As usual, love your work. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope it's a long one  ;D

Thank you! I am working on the next chapter!

Offline mumwrap

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2022, 06:22:50 pm »
This series has been fun to read. I hope it continues further as I look forward to how everything turns out as well as what other adventures happen in between.

Thank you! I am so glad you’re enjoying my story!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk