Author Topic: The Trash of the Magi by Lckdnrbbr  (Read 2944 times)

ElectroPainLover

The Trash of the Magi by Lckdnrbbr
« on: November 04, 2016, 03:39:54 am »
You may view this story here on the Plaza:

http://www.trashcanstories.net/storiessz/trash_magi.html
Sbf; Sbm; latex; enclosure; box; plastic; trashcan; object; stuck; toys; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks.   ;)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: The Trash of the Magi by Lckdnrbbr
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:45:46 pm »
Oh my god someone need to writ the outcome of this story somehow i die to know what happens o the two players
TRASH GIRL

Offline lckdnrbbr

Re: The Trash of the Magi by Lckdnrbbr
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 04:40:27 am »
Well, I'm a few years late to the party, but I finally got a forum login again :)

I imagine Part 2 would go something like:

* Delia's bestie arrives a bit early for the party and discovers the box, and Delia's noises inside. Delia's gagged and in the box so her friend can't figure out how to get her out. That leads her to the note from Jim, and out to the garage.
* She finds Jim in the garbage and opens it up enough to talk with him, but he's locked in, and Delia has the key.
* The rest of their kinky friends start arriving, and everyone has a good laugh at the situation. Jim tells them where the key to Delia's box is so they can let her out.
* Delia's box is opened and they get her unhooded / ungagged, but then their friends have an idea. Since they weren't careful and got themselves stuck, they should be punished. They would have their party, but with Jim and Delia staying right where they were. Delia and Jim are reluctant but both find themselves hugely turned on by the idea of being totally objectified by their friends and agree.
* They give Delia and Jim some water and snacks and chat with them at first, but then they decide it's time to treat them the way they really want to be treated. Hooded and gagged again, Delia's lid goes back on, and they place a tabletop on top, making her into a table they rest their drinks and snacks on.
* Jim is hooded, and the trash bag is replaced above him
* The party goes on and people start getting frisky and a little tipsy. They decide that it's time to empty out the old food from the fridge and do a bit of cleaning for their hosts.
* The bag above Jim fills and gets heavy, and he can't believe the feeling of being pressed in while treated like trash by his friends
* Delia's friends delight in controlling her vibe and hearing her whimpering and moaning in her box while the party progresses.
* Finally, it's time for the party to end, and they let Delia out first. She is totally spent and hugs them all, promising to make it up to them for messing up their party. They all reassure her that they had a great time, but she's got her work cut out for her taking out that trash.
* They leave, and Delia goes out to the garage to see Jim.
* When she opens the trash and sees him buried and objectified in there, she nearly cums on the spot.
* She seduces him and tells him how amazing his gift is and how much she's going to thank him for it tomorrow, but that tonight she needs to finish cleaning up from the party, and he must know that he's right where he belongs as her trash. Jim hesitates, but then nods yes. Delia squeals and runs off to find more trash.
* She hooks the bag back over the corner and fills it completely. She checks on Jim and he's trapped and in absolute subspace bliss.
* Delia promises she'll let him out tomorrow... After their friends come over for brunch. Imagine their surprise when they find out he chose to stay as their trash.
* Jim imagines it, and moans.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk