Author Topic: Self-Bound Story Links  (Read 5762 times)

ElectroPainLover

Self-Bound Story Links
« on: November 02, 2016, 04:56:49 pm »
Hello Members & Guests,

We have added over 1,000 links to SB stories. We hope this helps you easily find your favorite SB story or possibly find a new favorite.

Without completely reworking most of the stories, many stories will not have a link to the forum feedback area. Sorry.

Remember, if you find a story you enjoy, please leave a note and let the authors or other readers know what you thought of it.

Thanks.  ;D

P. S. There are a few dozen stories that are missing storycodes. If you read one, please leave a list of codes in the feedback section. Thanks again.  :D

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
Re: Self-Bound Story Links
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:44:02 am »
I'd also like to add the fact that, for each of the stories added to the forum, Dana or Fordman has had to look all the way through the listings for that section to make sure the story in question isn't already there, adding to the amount of time each story takes.  Not to mention the fact that, by the time they finish a section, they both probably have the listings memorized from looking through them so many times.  I've said it before, but good work, both of you.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

ElectroPainLover

Re: Self-Bound Story Links
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 04:56:56 am »
Thank you again for you compliment Lobo.  :D

I will say that I have had to 'remove' some of my posts because Gromet had it covered.  :(

The hardest part is bounding between stories that start with 'A', 'An' or 'The' when working on the 'L's' or somewhere like that and having to bounce and check if they are there.

As for memorizing the...got 'em down pretty well after each section.  :o

Thank you again. Enjoying being able to help Gromet and the readers.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk