Author Topic: Take it Like a Sheep! by Riptieron  (Read 6687 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Take it Like a Sheep! by Riptieron
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:05:25 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiessz/takeitlikeasheep.html
Solo-F; farm; process; machine; automatic; capture; cuffs; sling; shave; insert; inseminate; climax; cons/reluct; X

2: Julia on a Stick
http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiessz/takeitlikeasheep2.html
Solo-F; naked; machine/f; process; automatic; program; capture; clamps; locked; phallus; insert; gag; enema; inseminate; torment; cycle; cum; climax; cons; X

Take it Like a Sheep! 3: Do Machines Dream of Sheep?
http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storiessz/takeitlikeasheep3.html
Solo-F; naked; machine/f; process; automatic; program; capture; clamps; locked; trolley; phallus; insert; gag; enema; inseminate; feed; breasts; milk; torment; cycle; cum; climax; washed; packed; box; storage; cons/nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:24:02 pm by Gromet »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Take it Like a Sheep! by Riptieron
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 01:16:20 am »
To be honest I was not to sure about part 1, it did not really grab my emotions, or involve me to much.  It was an interesting scene and experience, but I never felt that connected with Julie.

This changed in part 2, where we see so much more of her as a person, see her being driven to pursue and explore these strange and shocking new desires and experiences.  Seeing the work, dedication and time she has put into this, her feelings and need for this, it helps me to connect with her and to her.

Beyond that, once things start, I enjoy the sense of mystery, we don't know what is coming even though she does.  Also the story does a very good job of describing the mechanical helplessness and heartlessness that is at work here :)

I am not quite sure how I feel about the emotional tone at the end, it was an amazing experience, but also it has left her rather broken and empty.  Not quite as happy as I would have looked for personally, but her desire to push and take this further is interesting, and I must admit that I am curious to see what comes next.

A couple of thoughts, if you are interested.  Firstly, it seems a shame to leave her breasts, and perhaps other parts, alone while she is being ravished by the machine.  Also how about more randomness in the program?  More than just random lengths of pauses, some random ordering and numbers of repeats, to make this more uncertain and thus interesting.

Offline picofarad

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 04:24:22 am »
Loved the story, had missed the first part.
Thanks for sharing here at the Plaza

briancs159

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 03:24:55 pm »
Absolutely loved the stories! Machine stories like this are among my favorite. I've followed this since the first and I haven't been disappointed, at least for the most part.

The third story was by far my favorite. I love how she was subjected to the whims of the machine and not her own programming. The extremes she went through was fantastic. The one thing that I didn't like that practically killed the mood for me was the ending for the third story. Unless you come up with something, it certainly looks like Julie will not survive the ordeal. I don't know about anybody else, but I don't find death erotic. Realistic, sure, but this is fiction we're talking about.

On that note, I was surprised that it got that far at all. I was surprised that the program wasn't more determined to make a milker out of her. One bad day and you're out seems a little extreme but I have no knowledge in this particular field. I think that the machine should have tried to induce her milk to come out or something.

The other thing was that I was surprised that it didn't even try to turn her into a breeder. Why would it not even try? The machine should have been more forceful in trying to turn her into a breeder through drugs or whatnot.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I loved the stories for the most part, and I hope you make more like it!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 09:57:16 am »
I enjoyed all three stories, although I expected the machine to make a greater effort to turn her into a productive milker. I also expected the trade show guys to stop in at some point to see what mischief their newest employee had gotten into, possibly rescuing her from her fate in the freezer. This is my own prejudice here as I like milker stories, (and automated farm stories as well), they are some of my favorites.

Since the main character is already trapped by her own hand perhaps her employers might use her as a test bed for some other project, putting her in the production line in competition with the real cows to see how much production they can coax out of her human body with the proper chemistry.

It could be a fun experiment, maybe not even sanctioned by the bosses, but carried out in rogue form with plausible deniability if they should get caught, perhaps there even being a data log or some other video evidence that she had done this to herself should it be needed in court one day.

In any event thank you for sharing your entertaining story, it is after all your to write as you see fit, and please don't take my suggestions as other than genuine interest in a well written story, Jackie.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 08:44:44 pm »
I commented on the first part of this story in the old forum, don’t remember exactly what I said but I liked it. The way this story expands both technically and emotionally from part 1 is well done and well written. Bravo and thank you for sharing it.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 08:47:55 pm »
I enjoyed all three parts. It took a little imagination to picture a biped species fitting into a device designed for quadrupeds, but I read past that and was able to enjoy the plot of the story.

Now, before too many people point out the fact that when a person is down on all fours, they, too, become a quadruped...this is true. However, her thighs would have a much larger in circumference than the hind legs of any cow or sheep I have ever seen, thus, there would be no need for the cuffs to be large enough to be able to encircle her thighs. Just my observation, and, like I said, I read past that.

The story(ies) were very well written. I did expect her to get caught at her new company as security had been so much more strict. But, that's just the writer in me trying to inject my own twists into someone else's work.

Good job,

Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk