Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Lobo
« on: January 13, 2016, 04:02:26 am »
Just got a message from Lobo, author & forum moderator here:

Hey Gromet,
Just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know what's going on.  Our house burned last weekend, we pretty much lost everything.  I'm on a borrowed computer at the moment, so I don't have my forum login.  I just wanted to let you know I won't be seen on the forum or the plaza until we can get our computers replaced.  If you need to  remove me as moderator so you can put someone else there, go ahead.  I won't be able to do anything for the forum for a while, from the looks of it.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what's going on.  Take care, and I'll get back in touch as I can.
Warmly,
Lobo

Daffy Duck

Re: Lobo
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 01:54:53 pm »
Hi Grom,

Please pass on my best wishes to Lobo.

I hope his insurance company can sort out any temporary accommodation and repair / replacement work.

I must be devastating to lose your personal keepsakes.

Was it the same arsonist that torched your hard drives ?

Daffy

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 03:08:13 pm »
Best wishes to Lobo and his family, glad to hear everyone is okay.

Offline Christine_Sands

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 09:20:57 pm »
At least it seems noone got hurt.

Pass my thoughts to Lobo and the family.

Jimdini

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 09:45:09 pm »
Sympathies to Lobo and his family, Losing your home to fire is always traumatic, hope no one was hurt.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 06:48:57 pm »
This is terrible news! Losing everything to fire is devastating. I am hoping for no injuries and an excellent insurance experience.
Best wishes to Lobo!

Max

Madalina

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 10:43:54 am »
Send my thoughts and love to lobo

As everyone has said a traumatic time, hope him and family OK and that they can rebuild there lives quickly always hard when so much lost but thankful there safe

Hugs
Slave / kitten
Madalina
Xxx

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 05:55:07 am »
It sounds like the things that really can't be replaced, the people, are all fine, and I hope this is true. Yet there is so much gone and so much to make new again. Lobo, if there's anything I (we) can do to help, just say it! I look forward to your return and will ask for things to move rightly for you!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk