Author Topic: Forever by Mikel  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Forever by Mikel
« on: January 11, 2016, 11:52:11 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/forever.html
M/f; strip; toys; insert; electrodes; prepare; wrap; multilayer; heat; shrink; encase; hardshell; display; objectify; collection; denial; stuck; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline MacWoman131

Re: Forever by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 12:50:56 am »
Very good story. I did not see the snuff ending coming. I would love to see a part two where he unwraps here and than puts her in a small bundle and than encases her but with this time there will be no contact with the outside world.

polyedit2000

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 03:53:20 am »
I always like the tightness in your stories, especially the ones with wrapping.  I was thinking to write a story of a collection of similarly bound...then I reread the story and noticed the others.

I think it's kinda clear that Henry never showed her collection to Jody, but that gets me thinking about a new story idea.  Someone who'd show their "collection" of statues before turning their victim into one, or perhaps turning her into a mermaid to paste on a ship.

Edit:  Read it one more time as saw an error:  Second to last paragrah references Jody as Holly.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:17:30 am by polyedit2000 »

Offline Mrs. Locks

• Married only to bondage
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 02:36:20 am »
As usual, this story was right up my alley.  I would have loved to be in her position, truthfully.  I've often dreamed of cast mummification, and this story made it even more pleasing.

I've almost thought about commissioning you to write a story based on Gromet's storycodes, since you seem to write about things I'm interested in.  Something like "sbf, corset, catsuit, boots, outdoors, caught, M/f, collar, hogtie, plaster casting, buried"  and then a story comes out where I'm adventuring in the woods and someone finds me and puts me in a hogtie plaster cast and buries me or something with your own amazing twists.  This was just randomly spit out, so I don't actually want you to take the time and write something like that. lol   But it was just something I've thought of to give you a bit of a challenge to my benefit. ;)

~Mrs. Locks~
RIP former Gromet's Plaza Forum

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 03:47:09 am »
Thanks everybody for reading it and your comments, sorry it took so long I just now was able to get back to forums.
Mrs. Locks I may have a story right up your alley, fits your suggestion very closely, I'll find it, it was written awhile ago just never submitted so I'll send it in and let you know.
Thanks again
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk