Author Topic: Sunday Adventure  (Read 4289 times)

Haywire04

Sunday Adventure
« on: June 27, 2016, 04:22:52 pm »
Last night I had the house to myself and decided to throw caution to the wind and do a longer than my usual 1-1.5 hour tie.  I use and ice release and have it figured out fairly well how long two ice cubes will hold me.

I decided to use a single large piece of ice from a Tupperware container.  The ice block was about 2" on each side.  Well I was stretched across my bed for 3.5 hours last night.  I set up a set of sexy videos to watch while I was imprisoned on my bed. 

This was really exciting for the first hour or so but my shoulders started to hurt from being tied to the head board.  I also discovered it was a bit too long for me comfortably wear a gag. 

All in all it was fun and I loved the idea of not knowing how long the ice would take to melt.  I hope I can find time to do it again soon. 

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share.  How of curiosity how long do others take for their self-bondage sessions?

Jimdini

Re: Sunday Adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 05:12:33 am »
Last night I had the house to myself and decided to throw caution to the wind and do a longer than my usual 1-1.5 hour tie. 

This was really exciting for the first hour or so but my shoulders started to hurt from being tied to the head board.  I also discovered it was a bit too long for me comfortably wear a gag. 

.  How of curiosity how long do others take for their self-bondage sessions?
My sessions are normally 20 to 30 Minutes for strict ties and 1 to 1.5 hours for light mobile bondage. Gag wearing depends on the type of gag, large ball gags I find painful after 30 to 40 minutes but i have worn a tape gag (with wet sponge filling mouth) for nine hours with no discomfort. Shoulders hurting depends on available movement. I have been stuck in standard chain link handcuffs for five and a half hours and just experienced a little stiffness in the shoulders, Equally I have been stuck in British poljce rigid handcuffs for just under two hours and had pain in the shoulders (and very sore wrists) becuse these really restricted my arm movements.

So I would suggest if you want to be helpless for long periods don't make the tie to restrictive. A loose inescapable tie can be really frustrating without being too painful.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Sunday Adventure
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 06:51:59 pm »
My sessions can go on for hours but there are usually several poses involved. I like to tie myself up rather tight and usually stay tied up for maybe a half hour, take a break, then go on to another pose.

Other times I use a timer, start with a simple two or three rope tie, then add another rope every ten or fifteen minutes. Things can become rather intricate after an hour or so of this game.

Max

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk