Author Topic: Text to Speech  (Read 11096 times)

Haywire04

Text to Speech
« on: December 25, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »
As I have mentioned in a couple of previous posts, I am a long time lurker who is taking advantage of the forum reset to be more active.  I am a frequent practitioner of self bondage.

My wife's interest in helping with SB comes and goes depending upon her mood.  So I have started to use text to speech sound files to listen to during my sessions.  I type up a fake Dominatrix to tell me all the naughty thing I need to hear or just point out what I have done to myself.

With this in mind I have a favor to ask of anyone who may want to help out for my future SB sessions.  I wound like to use text typed by someone else for my next adventure. 

I would take the written text and convert it to speech with out reading the content.  That way I don't know what my master/mistress has to say during my session.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.   My favorite interests and topics are any Femdom, humiliation, and sissy cross dressing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: Text to Speech
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 11:40:23 pm »
Sorry for being practical, the idea sounds good. How do you want texts to be delivered when you want to avoid reading them?

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Haywire04

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 12:35:01 am »
It would be an "honor" thing.  A post or PM would work and I will copy/paste the text with out reading.

Maxine

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 01:50:57 am »
If you give me an idea of what you have to work with, how long you want it and your limits, I will give it a go.

Sounds fun.

Haywire04

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 02:39:52 am »
I am a tall "burly" man who can't pass as a woman but I do dress in panties and bra when I do SB.  My typical set up is to use handcuffs and ankle shackles to secure myself to the bed in our guest room.  I also wear a blindfold and a penis gag.  My bondage equipment is rather limited beyond those items.

My ice release is worked out to be around an hour and a half with a little +/- depending on room temp.

My likes are any type of verbal humiliation, tease/denial instruction, sissy instruction, threatened bi activities, CBT and nipple play. 

My limits are anything public, no urine/feces, and breath play.

For a written instruction to last for an hour +, is slot to ask so feel free to use repetitive phrases/mantras.  I also will put the sound file on repeat so that It may play through Kore than once.  I hope that helps with ideas. 

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answering or clarify any of the above.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:02:54 am »
What about the reverse?

Anyone know of free or cheap options to have speech/recordings converted to text?

Haywire04

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 05:56:29 pm »
I have heard of Dragon for speech to text but it does not fall in the cheap category.

MsBehavin

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 03:28:16 pm »
I used ViaVoice a few years back which was ok (especially once 'trained'). A free version is available for download on cnet - might be worth a try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk