Author Topic: Hi From Maid2bTied  (Read 12600 times)

Maid2btied

Hi From Maid2bTied
« on: January 24, 2016, 04:08:19 am »
 :) 
Hi,
  I am a female submission who is really into rope bondage.  I have posted a couple of stories here as Maid2btied and have several updates ready to go.  My likes are forced capture, creative ropes (lots of rope), any type of gag and being made to do things I wouldn't do if I weren't bound.  I like a little pain but more from predicament than from having the skin flayed off me.  I like the process of being bound which is why I like lots of rope.  I love slow binding with lots of fondling and kissing.  After all, when it comes to bondage it's the journey not the destination.
G.B.

Daffy Duck

Re: Hi From Maid2bTied
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 07:50:30 am »
Hi Maid2btied,

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with your sentiments about 'journey not destination'. Although I wonder if rope is a bit harsh on naked flesh, let alone the 'pain' you describe. I prefer my bondage / encasement to be inside nice smooth, glossy polythene. It acts like rope and a blindfold, but it is also sensual to the touch.

If G.B. means you are from the UK, then so am I. (I am based in London, England.)

Daffy

Madalina

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 10:05:21 pm »
Hey dear
Lovely intro, like you I am female submissive
In RL I am collage student and bondage / fetish model
I adore most things bondage and gag wise.

Like you in fantasy at least love things a little darker With stories of capture and forced bondage.

Look forward to seeing and reading your stories and if you ever want to chat let me know, I am UK based but came to UK from US and was born in Romania

Hugs
Slave / kitten
Madalina

Maid2btied

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 03:33:51 am »
Hi Maid2btied,

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with your sentiments about 'journey not destination'. Although I wonder if rope is a bit harsh on naked flesh, let alone the 'pain' you describe. I prefer my bondage / encasement to be inside nice smooth, glossy polythene. It acts like rope and a blindfold, but it is also sensual to the touch.

If G.B. means you are from the UK, then so am I. (I am based in London, England.)

Daffy

Hi Daffy,
  I agree with you that some rope can be harsh.  Jute or hemp on naked flesh can burn easily but then again it encourages one to lie still in her bonds.  I just find rope offers so many opportunities that other restraints don't.  However I would love to be encased in plastic wrap. Someday I would like to experience a plastic wrap and tape mummification.

No, G.B. does not mean Great Britain.  It is the initials for my nom de plume.  On this website my stories are posted under Maid2Btied but on several others they are under Gabriella Delbello, G.B.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 05:56:37 am »
Hi G.B !

Thanks for enlightening me in these things. It is good to learn new stuff. Thank you for being gentle with this novice and kindly explaining such basic things (which are still new to me).

I hear of horror stories of someone being tied to a four-poster bed, for example, and left, only for an accident to befall your 'master' and you get left there in all your glory. It does demonstrate a high level of trust in your 'master' but sadly accidents do happen.

Likewise, people risk suffocation with plastic wrap / trash bags, especially if they experiment with breathe-play. My advice is to remember your air holes. It is just too easy to fall asleep through the lack of oxygen. Play safe, and live to play again another day is my motto.

Heavy duty polythene does have some of the physical strengths of rope (up to a point), but instead of being abrasive, it caresses the skin most gently and sensually. Black plastic also acts as a blindfold. Its smell (I find) intoxicating. So it appeals on several levels, sight, sound, smell, touch. Then there is the fact that dreaming about being trashed or collected by garbage truck, helps to act out 'objectification' type fantasies, which are like being submissive. Except that a submissive has some control - to obey her 'master' or not. Being an object, you have NO control. You MUST comply. And that plays with your mind at a totally different level........   Hope you enjoy !

Have a read of some of my stories for ideas. I would love to hear from you what you think of these.

Kind regards,

Daffy
xx

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 08:00:33 pm »
Hi Gabriella,

Welcome to the forum. I hope this means you've found some time and there might be a story or two coming from you.

Max

Maid2btied

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 02:54:46 am »
Hi Max,
  I've got an update to Ingrid's Proposal that just needs a little more work.  Between lack of time and writer's block I don't have much new ready to go but I'm hoping start writing again.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 06:34:54 am »
:) 
Hi,
  I am a female submission who is really into rope bondage.  I have posted a couple of stories here as Maid2btied and have several updates ready to go.  My likes are forced capture, creative ropes (lots of rope), any type of gag and being made to do things I wouldn't do if I weren't bound.  I like a little pain but more from predicament than from having the skin flayed off me.  I like the process of being bound which is why I like lots of rope.  I love slow binding with lots of fondling and kissing.  After all, when it comes to bondage it's the journey not the destination.
G.B.

I wonder if you can help me.

I have seen pictures of someone that looks like they have a net tied over them. I would love to learn how to do this. I would like to know if it is something I can do to myself.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 02:27:48 am »
Hello, Maid, welcome to the forum.  Lots of rope can be a good thing, and I hope you find a lot to love here.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 02:31:16 am »
Hey rbbrswmmr, I think you might be talking about shibari rope bondage.  If so, there are plenty of images online, and probably more than a couple of how to videos.  With the right prep, you should be able to do a shibari net to your body and legs, but I don't see how you would be able to twist enough to do the arms properly, so it would probably be, like I said, body and legs, with the arms bound more conventionally.  Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:54:08 pm by Lobo De la Sombra »
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

rbbrswmmr

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 04:02:40 am »
Thank you, that helped me point in the right direction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk