Author Topic: New story new member  (Read 17058 times)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: New story new member
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 08:43:11 pm »
hello stu i really enjoyed reading your story it was very well made i hope you can make more for my little quadrant of the forum 
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
pintof2
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2016, 10:12:41 pm »
Currently writing the next chapter, hopefully add it later today

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
pintof2
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 08:51:03 am »
The 9 hours or so past ever so slowly, I couldn't move a muscle at all, and the cramps slowly built up over time were now fading away as the numbness set in. I felt both weak and tired after very little food or drink. My cock however was still aroused but I could do nothing to achieve any satisfaction.
After what felt like an eternity I heard a few muffled voices and a car engine start. It slowly went past the large bin I was still a prisoner within.

I was hoping that was Suzie leaving so I'd be rescued soon. The car disappeared but still no sign of Sarah.
The temperature dropped and all fell silent again. Surely Sarah won't leave me here all night again. ......
Nothing at all, no noise so I guess she's either forgot or enjoying her freedom to much.
 I dozed off to sleep before waking with a jolt. The bin rocked onto its wheels and crunched down the drive way. I could now here the dog barking and sniffing at the bin. I heard the bin lid lifted but I was buried so tightly I still couldn't move. Sarah then laughed, you know I could close the lid again and noone would ever know your in there. Maybe claim your life insurance and live quite happily........there was a distinct pause  before she continued.

You have 30 minutes to get out of that can or I'll shut the lid and secure it until collection day. Good luck slave and with that she was gone. I struggled and wriggled best I could. Slowly some feeling returned and I used all me strength to create a little bit of movement. I took a deep breath and tried to free myself  and slowly rose inch by inch until I could see daylight. All manners of grime and trash stuck to my skin and some now slightly stained. I was still in the can when I heard Sarah shout you now have 10 minutes. She peaked out of door and flashed her gorgeous smile which renewed my vigor. Still trapped within the tightly packed garbage I wriggled and writhed around but it was no use without my hands to really help I was failing miserably. 2 mins trash boy your running out of time nearly time to repack the trash can.
I began to rock the can as hard as I could then with a loud bang it toppled over allowing me to crawl out, my hands still secured behind my back, knees and ankles taped and that horrible ring gag.
Well well, you've made it.........this time as she edged closer holding her nose. Geee you stink as she leaned down snipping the tape from my legs and removing the horrible gag. Now listen before you think about speaking or coming into the house expect all of this cleaned up and she stood the large bin back onto its wheels. I turned so she could cut the tape on my wrists but she laughed again. Ah I forgot to tell you Suzie thought it would be fun if you used that trashy mouth of yours she chuckled.
I looked at the floor seeking the dirty diapers, used sanitary products mixed with normal household trash. My stomach instantly turned and I felt quite sick in an instant. Beep Beep from sarahs phone as a text came through........ah it's from Suzie she's disappointed you made it but said you only have 20 minutes because if your late I have to drop you at the daycare. Her diaper trashcan didn't get emptied yesterday and she thinks she can create some room for you. Although it may be a slightly tight but you don't mind do you.....
My jaw was still unbelievably stiff from that ring gag but I quickly dropped to my knees and started trying to pick things up with my teeth as quickly as I could. Sarah returned with a cup of coffee and sat down to watch the spectacle. What I'd give for just a sip but she counted down every couple of minutes much to her amusement and my frustration. Trying to pick up dirty wet saggy diapers with your teeth isn't easy especially when I'm still wearing the huge plug and diapers myself.
With great relief I picked up the last few items just as the cold hose pipe was turned on again. I was instructed to follow her into the garage where I saw rexs old dog cage lined with newspaper. In you go puppy I don't have to time to sort you out now so you can stay there until later. She pushed me in head first with her foot on my backside. Forcing the plug deeper as diaper squished under boot. Oh and before I forget Suzie said you don't deserve our food anymore so your sharing with Rex now. I looked at the bowl she placed infront of me with some kind of meat, jelly and biscuits. You have 5 minutes so it's up to you my pet. Hunger pains took over and I began to eat as quickly as my sore jaw would allow. My face was quickly covered by I didn't care I just needed to eat. Good puppy Sarah commented as she ruffled my still wet hair, I guess Suzie was right after all.
Back up slightly puppy towards the cage and she quickly snipped the duct tape securing the diapers. I quickly wriggled my rear end and one by one they fell off and into the cage below. The inside one was soaked through and Sarah quickly backed away. Man that's disgusting as she pushed a broom handle through the bars from behind me she pushed the heavily soiled diaper right up to the front where my head was. I could barely muster the strength to lift my head with my arms still secured. The huge  plug was still firmly in bedded much to her amusement. Just then I heard a car horn from outside. Well I guess that's Suzie to pick me up puppy, she'll be hoping your coming with us to the daycare but not this time.....but never say never.
She turned out the garage light and turned on her heals and left.
Strangely after all this my cock now free and sprang back to its length yet again betraying me.
I wonder what else they have planned for me
The day passed slowly as I crouched in our old dog cage, my arms still secured behind my back and huge plug still stretching my arse.
Thankfully I must have grown used to smell of the wet diaper and it faded from my mind.
A car pulled up outside and doors opened and closed and muffled voices approached. I can't wait to see the little creep Suzie said before bursting into laughter at my predicament. That's wonderful but your too kind to him I think. Look his little wee wee is growing again already, he really gets off on this don't you. I shook my head but she quickly grasped my low hanging balls and squeezed. Tell me how much you enjoy this as she forced her manicured nails into my tender balls. I I I I love it mistress i stammered as the nails dug in further. Ohhh mistress.......I like that Suzie replied. What else would you like? she asked as she slowly released my balls before slapping them from side to side. I was dying to beg, please and pray for mercy but my mind was just trying to make my poor balls avoid her cruel intentions. I'd do anything for you......anything you wished.
Now this we like don't we babe as she looked at Sarah. This could be fun......for us but not you. Did I mention your now our permanent slave? No more working for your meaningless job Sarah and I earn enough,so now you'll live to serve us in anyway way we see fit. Unfortunately for you we're very demanding and you'll probably be locked up, diapered and bagged when there's not any cleaning or housework to do.
Your mouth and arse will be used however we see fit whether that's for our gay friends who just want to empty their balls, our personal garbage disposal or anything else we choose. Is that OK with you Sarah? Sounds great to me beautiful, she replied I always hated house work and now we'll recycle just using your body to do it. Your cock will never be released again and the smallest meanest chasity device I can find will be permanently locked in place. Your arse will be stretched to the point where you'll have zero control and therefore have to wear diapers. And your mouth permanently opened with your lovely gag you hate so much.
 I can't wait to get started as she rubbed my balls coating then in bengay. I wriggled and squirmed as they heated up as the girls laughed. She quickly tied a chord around my balls and yanked backwards causing me to scream out in pain. I was led back into the lounge where my dreaded travel case stood. It was once again lined with the heavy duty black bags. I was guided into the case lying back on my bound arms again. My legs folded upto my chest. Now part of your new duties include our astray and waste disposal. Just then she blew her nose into a tissue and commanded I open wide. I couldn't bring myself to do it and Sarah quickly appeared with the dreaded gag from this morning. You're in trouble now Sarah said in a raised voice. The gag was again fitted and twisted open wider and wider until she used two hands and creaking sound resonated from my head. Oops I think it may be dislocated Suzie grinned. I was howling in pain and Sarah didn't even flicker with remorse just added I should have learned the easy way. The snotty tissues were then forced inside my mouth. It's also my time of the month so you picked a real bad time to piss me off. She turned pulling down her jeans and panties revealing a very heavily soiled kotex pad before dropping it on my head.  Thankfully alot missed her intended target. Just at that point a knock at the door distracted them. Sarah grabbed some heavy piles of newspaper we kept near the fireplace and dumped them onto of me with a thump. More loads packed the case quickly and I was wrapped thoroughly until the lid was forced closed. Even if it was opened now all someone would see was a pile of newspaper nothing else. The clasp was clicked closed and the noise faded. I was buried under the newspaper and the smell of the ink was intoxicating. I always loved the smell I'm not sure why. I tried to listen but all was silent and I drifted off to sleep quite peacefully. What's next......
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:17:47 pm by Stu »

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Direction
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 08:31:28 am »
Do I start a new story or continue this one?
Unsure as yet which  direction to take

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 01:13:13 pm »
i wanna see more of the current one i thing thre is more you can do on it
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Feedback
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 02:31:15 pm »
When there's little feedback it's hard to tell whether you're on the right track, whether people are  enjoying  the story therefore if it's worth continuing. This is probably why there's so few new stories being written in would imagine.  This is the first thing I've written since school ermmmm 20 years ago lol

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 03:37:25 pm »
Unfortunately Stu, even if you check out the amount of feedback our most popular authors get, you will find feedback is not as common as we would all like. Many stories get no feedback at all. Please do not get discouraged by minimal responses to your stories. Anything is better than nothing.

There is a reason Trash girl is the Trashcan Moderator...she knows what other Trashcan readers like to read. If she says it is good...take that as a huge compliment.

Dana -- EPL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 05:02:51 pm »
Thank you for posting Stu, your writing is quite good. This is just a suggestion, but if you separated your paragraphs with a space it would make the story a lot easier on the eye. As the story gets longer it’s hard to get through the whole thing. And like Dana said, if Trash Girl likes it your golden.

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Feedback
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 05:29:48 pm »
Thanks for the advice and feedback,, like I said I've never really written anything for years and years. School was a long time ago and I'm probably well out of practice  but I've had ideas and scenarios  running through my head for ages.  With the lack of new material I thought what the hell I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully continue this story shortly when I get some time

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 05:56:45 pm »
Hey Stu,

If you wish to take Fordman's advice, you can modify your posts and insert paragraph spaces into your posts to help other readers on the eye-strain.

Dana -- EPL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
chapter
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 09:35:00 am »
I'm lying here in complete silence trying to hear any little noise to see if I've been left buried under the stack of newspapers, hidden from the world inside the heavy thick black trash bags. My mouth forced open by terrible ring gag so I can't speak just make undisguishable noises but nothing coherent. My plight is also thwarted by the swathes of strong duck tape holding my  arms behind my back.
A couple of moments later the door opens and closes as the women return chatting normally as though there wasn't a man tied,  bound and buried inside the trunk they're now resting things on. 
Suddenly  a smell drifts into the trunk and my stomach instantly growls. Pizza, they must have ordered Pizza hence the knock on the door.  The girls are chatting away without a care in the world like any other day whilst I'm starving and would trade anything for just one slice.
Ten minutes later which I may add seemed an awful lot longer I heard the locks open and the lid lifted. Still zero light due to the heavy papers surrounding me.  The girls both chuckled that maybe they should just take to the trunk to the landfill or maybe incinerator.
I begged the best I could possibly manage but again only noises came out much to my frustration and their amusement.  Quiet now or we'll fill that ring gag with something more unpleasant. The piles of paper were slowly lifted revealing my bound body and testicles.
Suzie was stood holding another 2 of the large blacks sacks and a roll of duct tape. I was scared to imagine what would follow but I had no choice but try and climb from the trunk whilst Sarah pulled harshly on the cord around my sore balls. Once out I was instructed to step into the double lined bags Suzie held open for me. She had cut two small holes, one in each corner that I now threaded my legs through.  She now pulled the bags up midway around my thighs before several turns of the strong tape were applied sealing the bags to my legs.  My arms were still taped behind my back at this point. They  took turns flicking my poor tied balls and slapping my cock from side to side as it quickly hardened. Sarah then disappeared before returning with an evil gleam in her eyes carrying the viscous nipple clamps.  She attached each one as I squealed and danced from foot to foot. For that indiscretion she pulled hard on cord tied around my balls pulling upwards and attaching it to the small chain linking the nasty nipple clamps.  Now the weight of my balls pulled hard on the clamps as they bit into my tender flesh.
That's better now follow me slave as she plodded off to the kitchen.  I could barely see as the bag was then folded down to my shoulders . I've never seen bags this size and strength before and smooth texture and clean smell still excited me even more despite my current predicament.
As we reached the large American fridge freezer my wife chuckled to herself, well it's time to put the bags to use I think. What followed next was a barrage of old frozen food that may have been in there for years. You do remember promised me numerous you would sort this out well I guess I'll have to do it for you. The ice cold food was dumped straight the bags I'm wearing.  Nothing could get out due to tape Suzie had applied. For the next 5 minutes everything from ice cream to old meat and fish was dumped on me.  It quickly reached my now freezing man parts which tried to shrivel up and therfore pulling even harder on the nipple clamps.
Well that's the freezer done let's start on the fridge she quipped, old cream, cold cuts and sauce flowed straight into bags as Suzie held the strong bags higher and higher as the level obviously rose. I was now buried upto my neck. This won't do Sarah commented and disappeared before wheeling the large bin back to the kitchen.  She then taped my knees and ankles together and instructed me to crawl in feet first as she lowered it to the floor on its side. It was still half full from the previous day but as they jointly stood the bin upright most of the trash was compacted under my weight.  The bags i was wearing were then pulled right up overlapping the bin a good 3 foot above my head. Still starving having eaten so little  tried to lick or suck some of the food into my mouth.  Suzie had caught me and rammed some  very spicy chilli peppers into my open mouth then sealed it closed with 3 wraps of tape.
They moved swiftly to fill the bin bags with anything they could including the bathroom waste bin and several soiled pads.
Thankfully i was then wheeled into the yard and the lid slammed shut. Enjoy your trashy prison I'm sure it will stink especially when all that foodles slowly thaws and defrost. The lid was quickly lifted and a very full ashtray was tipped over my head followed  by the pizza box. Surrounded by stinking garbage and yet teased by the pizza. Just then our neighbour shouted over the garden fence and Sarah returned with a full bag of soiled diapers. I've told laura we can squeeze  few more in if she needs. You don't mind do you slave she said laughed whilst dropping the lid again with a clatter
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:24:22 am by Stu »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 03:02:03 pm »
thank you for putting up more part's Stu im so happy to read new stuff on here since im not an author myshel
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
pintof2
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 07:21:57 pm »
Thanks for the positive feedback, I will be continuing the story when I get a little time just very busy at present.                   Although I'm not sure I'd class  myself as an author mind lol.

If anyone had any ideas or fantasies please feel free to message I'll try and write a story around it for them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:21:46 pm by Stu »

Offline derminer

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2016, 07:45:55 pm »
Hey Stu you rock man! Great job on the story so far. A pleasure to read.

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Derminer
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 07:50:08 pm »
Thanks for the feedback matey, like I said I'm open to ideas  for new stories if you have any and I'll try and incorporate them or write a story around them.  I realise I'm terrible at the layout and spacing etc but writing  these on my phone which makes it slightly harder so please bear with me

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk