Author Topic: Doggy Style by Mikel  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Doggy Style by Mikel
« on: December 22, 2015, 02:20:15 pm »
You'll find this story posted here on the Plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiesad/doggystyle.html
Solo-F; F/f; M/f; petgirl; cage; cuffs; collar; toys; insert; chast; steelbra; electro; outdoors; stuck; training; latex; dogsuit; oral; denial; climax; cons; X

You can leave your comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks!  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Doggy Style by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 11:16:09 pm »
I liked this, nicely written, a solid stream of kinky and naughty moments, one experience after another :)

Personally I would like to feel a bit more involved with, and connected to the characters.  The story works well as it is, but I want to feel a bit more connected with the feelings, thoughts and desires of the woman and her friends.  You have explained her motivation, shown what drives her, but its more a stating of facts than showing us the feelings.

It's all a matter of personal preference of course, and what you have done here works well, and I do find it fun and sexy :)  Seeing the events not really go to plan, and her needing to be rescued by her, thankfully well briefed and prepared neighbour actually works well, it is good to be reminded that plans don't always work, and that a backup is both important and sometimes required.  It also allows you to introduce a 3rd person into the events, and opens up more options for where this story is going.

Online icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 04:40:46 am »
I loved this one. Well done.

muzzo

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 07:57:00 pm »
Enjoyed this story a lot.  Wish I was the neighbor  ;D

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 03:58:04 am »
Thanks everyone for reading my story and your comments, sorry it took so long to reply I was just now able to get back to forums.
Thanks again
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk