Author Topic: Wishful Pony by Mikel  (Read 6469 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Wishful Pony by Mikel
« on: December 22, 2015, 02:21:03 pm »
You'll find this story posted here on the Plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiessz/wishfulpony.html
Solo-F; M/f; machine/f; ponygirl; harness; bitgag; boots; hood; computer; program; bond; outdoors; barn; walker; training; stuck; enslave; cons; X

You can leave your comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks!  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Wishful Pony by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 01:47:30 am »
I am not quite sure what I think all in all.  This is well written, and at times it really grabs me and I find some of the ideas powerful and interesting.  The characters are clear and well developed, which is something I do enjoy.

I think, at the end of the day, this is just to dark, to permanent and extreme for me to settle and feel happy with it, even as there are many elements here that interest and draw me in, resulting in these mixed feelings :)

A good story, well told, and I am glad the woman finally gets what she wants and needs out of life.

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 04:36:03 pm »
I am not quite sure what I think all in all.  This is well written, and at times it really grabs me and I find some of the ideas powerful and interesting.  The characters are clear and well developed, which is something I do enjoy.

I think, at the end of the day, this is just to dark, to permanent and extreme for me to settle and feel happy with it, even as there are many elements here that interest and draw me in, resulting in these mixed feelings :)

A good story, well told, and I am glad the woman finally gets what she wants and needs out of life.

I have to say, I am with feline here. In the end it was a bit too extreme. I would liked it to have been a bit lighter. But nonetheless, I loved the story. A well written tale.

Thanks for sharing it. Now I'm off to reading "Doggy Style" ;)

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 04:00:46 am »
Thanks again for reading it glad you could read all the way to the end, is it really dark to get what something you desperately want?
It's all a fantasy anyway so who knows.
Thanks again
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk