Author Topic: The Blackberry Patch by ElectoPainLover  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Blackberry Patch by ElectoPainLover
« on: October 08, 2016, 12:30:01 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesad/blackberrypatch.html
Sbf; outdoors; naked; clamps; plug; insert; chains; electro; tens; pain; collar; bfold; gag; thorns; discovered; M/f; tease; torment; blackmail; sex; anal; climax; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Blackberry Patch by ElectoPainLover
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 04:21:56 pm »
A nice story of torturous  self bondage. Bravo.

Please take this as constructive criticism: in my opinion the part about the husband, the mortgage for the house, his dying and her being a widow is not really necessary for the story.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:00:38 pm »
Like a good horror movie, I had to read parts of this story with one eye closed. But I couldn’t stop reading. Well done.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 07:40:55 pm »
Please take this as constructive criticism: in my opinion the part about the husband, the mortgage for the house, his dying and her being a widow is not really necessary for the story.

Thanks Arkane for the compliment and the comment. I put that in to somewhat explain why Angela was so much into very torturous self-bondage, but, forgot to explain it in the story. She had recovered from her husband's death sexually but not fully emotionally and used pain as her coping mechanism. I meant to put it in and missed it. The house and insurance was background on why and how she had her house and property. I do tend to over-write my background sometimes and am trying to stop putting so much in.

Thanks again,

Dana -- EPL

Thanks Fordman. Yes, it is a fairly torturous and blood story, especially for anyone familiar with how nasty blackberry bushes are when it comes to protecting their fruit. I picked blackberries before and am very familiar with their damned thorns. Just be glad I didn't base it on Cholla Cacti... ;D

Dana -- EPL

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 11:58:00 pm »
Much more pain than I would want to endure and, like 64Fordman, I had to sort of slink through some of the particularly nasty bits but, also like 64FM I couldn't stop reading.

Thanks for posting.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 02:19:40 am »
Thanks Max.

This story is a little more painful than I usually write though I do have some others waiting to be submitted that are pretty rough as well. I still believe they only rate a single X and listed them as such. We'll see if Gromet agrees. I will also start putting a 'Warning' on any further stories I write that may be a little on the brutal or heavier-than-normal pain level.

I am happy you and Fordman were able to finish the story and was able to look past some of the more graphic parts.

Thanks for the reply.

Dana -- EPL

nicholr4124

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »
I have just read this story and loved it up to the bit where the bloke turned up. Didn't particularly like that bit as I felt it diminished the build-up that had been happening in the story to that point. Would have preferred that she continue the track back to the clearing and in the great detail that the story had had to that point.

However, this is certainly one of the better stories I have read under self-bondage so congratulations.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 12:41:29 am »
Thank you very much for the comment Nicholr!

I had actually considered leaving it strictly a self-bondage adventure without Angela running across anybody. I was having too much difficulty on how to allow her to find such a small spot in such a large and manuever-hampering area to be plausable with the amount of daylight remaining.

I know I had Angela quite close to her beginning point already, but, being a former Army infantryman, I also understand how close you can be to something in a limited sight distance situation and still never actually find its exact location. I had even fought with the idea of having her run out of light and have to continue her journey at first light. Reasonably I could not have Angela fight the amount of electrical torture she was enduring over the entire night or even a legitimate way for her to sit down without her causing herself permanent damage.

I had to think long and hard how to keep from having Angela's abuser not commit an outright rape and turn it into a blackmail situation. Even I, the author, was not completely happy with were it led but sometimes the story has to be allowed to write itself.

I am glad you enjoyed the rest of Angela's self-bondage and torture scheme and may write a couple more difficult self-bondage stories...possibly another adventure for Angela.

Thanks again for the response,

Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk