General Category > Favorite Story Lists

Veteran plaza authors: Which of your works are your favorite?

(1/4) > >>

A Pensive Pen:
Some authors here have huge collections going back years, others only a few. Of the stories you've written, which ones stand out to you as the best, sexiest, most fun to write, or whatever?

MsBehavin:
OOoooooooooooo...... great topic  :D

Lobo De la Sombra:
Interesting question, Pensive.  My earliest story on the Plaza that I know of for sure is dated 2001, so there are a few to choose from.  I can't really say one is my favorite, so here's the top five, in alphabetical order:

The Barbarian Way
Helen's Journey
Homecoming
Priorities
Understanding

ElectroPainLover:
I am far from a veteran author here as I only joined the Plaza on July 31st, however, I still have several stories waiting to be posted. I hope they have just been waiting in the queue and not having some reason to not get posted. So far, I think my favorite stories I have written is "The Blackberry Patch" and "Selma's Recollection". However, both are still waiting for Gromet to post them if he will. I have only had four stories posted so far and "Jessica's Torment" is far from finished as it will comprise of about 6 or 7 seperate chapters.

"Precious Marissa" is probably one of my more difficult stories as I plan to write the next part from Marissa's point of view on what is happening to her, another part about her time in training, and, probably a third about Kevin and Marissa after she comes home.

Dana -- EPL

Lobo De la Sombra:
Don't sweat the wait to see your stories, Dana.  Gromet has help here on the Forum, but, as far as I know, the Plaza is still a one man operation.  Which means Gromet has read, prepped and posted each and every story you see there now.  And, considering the imaginations of the writers here, I wouldn't be surprised if he has nearly that many more waiting.  I've got ten stories in line at the moment, and a couple of them have been there for a while.  It may take some time, but if your stories are up to snuff, and I see no reason from your earlier work to think they won't be, they'll be posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version