Author Topic: I've started a personal site: Makin Tales!  (Read 10943 times)

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: I've started a personal site: Makin Tales!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 05:35:43 am »
Perhaps you could approach other sites you don’t mind promoting that have a links page and ask if they will add your link if you carry theirs. At least it’s free.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 08:13:53 am »
I know very little about how to advertise a site, but I can say that you are definitely on Google.  I did a search using the address to your site and got as results the site and a couple of the stories there.  Of course, that search required that I know the address to begin with, but it still tells us your site is listed on Google search.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 10:08:59 am »
You can promote your site here as much as you like, I'll add some links to your site and you can also add a signature to your forum profile here to enable others to get to your site easily with every message you make. (just like Dana -EPL)

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2016, 12:06:38 pm »
Thank you so much, everyone, especially Gromet! I was really worried that my site would be seen here as trying to 'compete' somehow, which I would never do. It means a lot to have this support.

And thanks, Fordman, for the suggestion about swapping links with other sites. I might try that.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 10:03:12 pm »
He - refering to Gromets first comment: Welcome to ... being a webmaster, I'm sure he doesn't mind your 'competition'. Even if, of course, being a webmaster for only your own stories is way easier than the job Gromet took on his shoulders.

I'm sure there's room for both sites on the internet! You as a writer will of course want your work to be presented as clean as possible, while Gromet will do an effort (I think) to group stories according to tags or content.

Best luck with your site, Pen. I do hope you'll have lots of visitors! That in the end is the main attraction to amateur writers :)
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

A Pensive Pen

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 04:13:17 pm »
I've posted two new stories on the site and will be submitting to Gromet shortly. Both are part of my Pure Pulp collection.

Wine Night: https://makintales.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/pure-pulp-wine-night/

Marty's Party: https://makintales.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/pure-pulp-martys-party/

I won't keep posting here for every new story, but if you like you can sign up for email updates or follow my blog to hear about new submissions. Most of them will probably end up on the Plaza anyway!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk