Poll

How likely would you be to move from self-bondage to being a submissive?

Definately
5 (83.3%)
Possibly
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (16.7%)
I don't know
0 (0%)
Not Even
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: September 14, 2016, 07:03:30 pm

Author Topic: Taking it to the next step.  (Read 7846 times)

ElectroPainLover

Taking it to the next step.
« on: August 31, 2016, 07:03:30 pm »
How likely would you change from self-bondage to being a submissive to another (If you are not already)?

I have allowed voters to be able to change their vote and the poll will run for 14 days.

Thanks,

Dana -- EPL

ElectroPainLover

Re: Taking it to the next step.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »
I am currently in the process of becoming a slave to a Mistress. We have a few more things to complete before I will be seeing Mistress for the first time.

I will keep you posted as much as Mistress allows.

Dana -- EPL

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 08:27:01 pm »
I have been a real life sub in the past and would be more than willing to do once more for the right Mistress again

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:01:13 pm »
I have been a real life sub in the past and would be more than willing to do once more for the right Mistress again
Other than self-bondage, I am a bondage virgin Loras Pa6. That is one of the things my prospective Mistress likes...she can mold me in her own way. To say I am not nervous about it would be a blatant lie. I am both excited and nervous about becoming a full submissive.

As I said, if my Mistress says it is alright, I will keep Gromet's Plaza Family posted.

Dana -- EPL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 10:32:57 pm »
I hope Mistress allows you to keep writing.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 10:51:38 pm »
I hope Mistress allows you to keep writing.

Fordman,

Mistress loves my stories. I have given her access to my cloud storage and she is reading them as she has time. Mistress said she should have them all read tomorrow. However, I will only post ones involving my experience's with Mistress if she approves of them first.

Mistress is not a ProDomme and will be training me exclusively. Makes it so much the better.

Dana -- EPL
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:01:34 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 06:16:59 pm »
Hey Dana, way to go! I hope your Mistress is all you hope for (and, of course, more than you expected/wanted).

I'm definitely rooting for her to give the okay to update us on your training.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2016, 03:16:44 am »
Thank you Max  ;)

I wish I could show you how beautiful she is. She sounds like I will get more of both.

Hopefully I can let you know how it goes...however...I do not wish to disrespect her wishes if she does not want me to. If she allows...I may have a few stories come from her fun with me.

Dana -- EPL

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »
Sorry All...She was a fraud!

EPL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 11:59:23 pm »
Well at least you found out before you took out life insurance. All’s well that ends well, as they say.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 01:46:17 am »
Got that right Fordman. Tried getting me to send money. Did some checking and found that the passport she sent was bogus. More pissed than anything. Lost one hell of a hot Mistress... ;D

Dana -- EPL

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 04:11:08 am »
Sorry to here that Dana. At least you found out pretty early. Some people have been scammed hard by these types.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 03:58:52 pm »
Thanks Lora's Pa. Yeah, I got lucky. Said she went to London, then needed money to get things through customs. I am out some chump change but I have started investigations through the State Department for Passport forgery and the postal service for Postal fraud. We'll see how they like that.

As I told "Teresa" in the beginning...there is nothing worse to me than Betrayal; murder, rape, theft; all fall short of it. I will track down and prosecute to my fullest ability.

My story, "Kyle's Bad Idea", explains this. Hopefully it will be posted here soon.

Thanks again,

Dana -- EPL
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:05:30 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2016, 06:07:42 pm »
Very sad. Unfortunately there are some wicked people out there (and not the kind of wicked we all love) who will do anything for money. Some of us remember Mason of Tied & True Tales and his mail order bride who (apparently) ruined it all. I'm glad you found out early and lost little other than perhaps some of your faith in others. I wish you success in prosecuting the evildoers. Thank you for sharing this tale of broken trust as a lesson for us all.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 06:26:39 pm »
Thanks Max. It is a sad world. I am a disabled combat vet suffering PTSD and fell pray. I am getting even through the Postal and Department of State through Postal Fraud and Fraudulent Passport. I would really like to take care of it myself...but it will be best if it is done through the courts.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk