Poll

What do you use most to bind yourself?

Tape. (Duct, Bondage, Electrical, Velcro)
2 (20%)
Rope.
1 (10%)
Chain, Steel.
3 (30%)
Leather, Leather Cuffs.
1 (10%)
A wrapping of some sort. (Latex, Plastic Wrap, Etc.)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Favorite self-bondage material?  (Read 7191 times)

ElectroPainLover

Favorite self-bondage material?
« on: August 14, 2016, 07:52:46 pm »
Mainly, I am just trying to get a little more discussions going on the board. But, I am interested to find out what type of self-bondage materials people prefer to use during their self-bondage sessions.

I hope I can spark a little more participation and interest in posting.

Thanks,

Dana -- EPL

ElectroPainLover

Re: Favorite self-bondage material?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 08:20:35 pm »
I personally use chain as it works best with my release method. Well, actually, on my release method I use wire cable as it slides through my eyebolts easier once I am released.

Being a welder and metal fabricator, I made my own steel wrist and ankle cuffs.

Dana -- EPL

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 01:00:14 am »
Normally I use my spandex sleepsack or four leather cuffs I've attached to woven straps that had come from Posey hospital restraints.

I've also used conventional handcuffs and ankle cuffs and plastic wrap

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 03:38:28 am »
I mainly use leather/rubber cuffs with selfbondage, usually chains & padlocks too and a leather body harness to bind it all together. The chains run down the back from the collar to my feet, where they attach via a padlock to my ankle cuffs. More cuffs around the legs just above the knees, chain running up to the collar from the knee cuffs, usually threaded thru the hasp of the body harness.

A few more chains strategically placed thru the legs and around the waist. Finished off with wrist cuffs bound behind, mostly clipped in place, hood and a blindfold complete the selfbondage - enjoy for a couple of hours bliss - I even fall asleep whilst bound this way though not for long.

All whilst wearing a spandex catsuit or two.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 11:09:58 am »
I answered "tape" because Velcro wasn't an option. Ordinarily I use wide industrial strength Velcro hook and loop with a "D" ring woven into each fabricated cuff, easy on the wrists and ankles, (no ligature marks, nor nerve damage), and near impossible to pull apart with several turns applied to each. For added security a second wrap can be used over the first going the opposite way, my arms and legs not able to pull hard enough to unwrap it under any circumstance when applied like that. The "D" rings can be used with chain or rope to a fixed anchor point like the base of a stout tree for my legs, although finding ones a suitable distance apart while exploring in the woods can be like an ordeal all by itself.

My wrists can then be pad locked and chained to another tree over my head either laying down on the dirt and leaves and bugs, or in a standing overhead position with some more creative rope and chain work up high from the two trees my legs are anchored to. For rope work with a padlock I just tie a square knot loop into the middle of the rope where I need it, once pulled tight either by hand before I start, or with my struggles afterwards it won't come out easily as the lock's shackle holds it from running. If the knot is tied out of your reach it would be even more difficult to escape, but I have yet to need to do that.

A true four point spread eagle bound position is just wonderful for the damsel in distress fantasy, either laying down or standing, but quite difficult to do tightly as locking a padlock closed and then opening it back up again one handed is a challenge. For safety sake these days I try to keep my wrists together, more options to escape if I get a cramp or if something doesn't go exactly to plan.

These days as well I try not to anchor to fixed objects all that often, I preferring the ordeal of cuffing myself behind my back wearing only a pair of cross trainers, I needing to find the key to the padlock I had hidden earlier deep in the woods to gain my freedom, the second emergency key hidden someplace with serious consequences, like the antenna of my car in the trailhead parking lot, or in a bunch of sticker bushes with thorns and sharp branches there to tear up my bare flesh without the use of my hands.

In either event when playing deep in the woods without a stich on every noise gets amplified, the thrill of capture or discovery always there, I being reduced to hiding when I thought I heard a voice no matter how far away it was.

The last part of my ordeal is finding my bag with my car keys and clothing in it, always hidden away from where I am playing and preventing me from chickening out early before I am bound and committed. I have thrown a rope high over a limb and hoisted my bag well up in a tree before, tying it off out of reach of my cuffed hands to not only hide it, but to again prevent any easy outs should I wish once the ordeal starts.

Play safe, Jackie.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 02:40:17 pm »
I answered "tape" because Velcro wasn't an option.

Jackie,

I am sorry for not listing Velcro as an option. I do, however, believe it would fall into the tape category. The poll option only allows for five different answers/replies so I had to make each answer a general list of binding options.

I enjoyed your descriptive answer on how you use your Velcro bindings.

Thanks,

Dana -- EPL

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 06:46:40 pm »
I'm definitely a rope fan. Rope (clothesline, jump ropes, etc) was the material of choice in my childhood games and while I've used belts and straps at various times, rope remains the basis of all my fantasies. Cotton clothesline is my favorite with hemp a close second. Haven't had a chance to try any of the more exotic materials (silk, jute, etc) but am sure I'd enjoy them if I did.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 10:08:48 am »
It's all good Dana, I knew what you meant and Velcro is a kind of tape. I guess what I was getting at is there are several different items that go into a proper self bondage for me these days, and I am ever mindful of safety just as we all should be.

I am also impressed that you have fabricated your own cuffs, such skills allow for a very perfect custom fit and could go anywhere from antique dungeon like iron straps to shiny and modern stainless steel. If I had such skills I might be tempted to attempt some period accurate reproductions, the medieval period for me quite exciting despite the horror and nastiness that it was known for. If one had the proper skills and location, like an old and dark basement or shed, and of course the privacy, one with such skills could make an actual dungeon jail cell with which to play in.

Can anyone say time in the jail cell for bad behavior as applied by a playful significant other? Didn't cut the lawn, nor do the dishes, made a terrible dinner, four hours in the cell for each and too bad if you miss the big game, or race, or whatever, should have thought of that before you started goofing off. Perhaps your significant other might watch the game or go out with your friends in your place while making excuses for your absence, had to run to the office ect... Even if you got out of your cuffs you would still be locked into your jail cell and looking for some way to negotiate your early pardon, not strictly a self bondage scenario, but I could have some fun with it.

Play safe, Jackie.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 05:48:57 pm »
Thank you for the kind words Jackie.

My cuffs do fit quite well and are impossible to escape from without a key or pair of bolt cutters for the lock. They are a bit on the mid-evil era design. I have also built me a fairly cruel chastity belt. However, the belt is quite tight and digs harshly into my hip bones after I wear it for a while (The longest I have spent in it is two days). I designed it to work with either of my two male chastity devices.

I built very secure binding spots for my bed, but a full service dungeon isn't practical for me as everything I do is self imposed. It would be nice, but, there are only so many ways a solo bondage enthusiast can use some dungeon equipment.

Dana -- EPL
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:53:12 pm by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk