Author Topic: Saw this and had to share lol  (Read 10585 times)

Offline Jennifer52

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Saw this and had to share lol
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 03:32:07 pm »
you are right jennifer this is fun  ;D
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 04:21:47 pm »
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the photo link.

Whilst I like shiny black polythene held tightly around my naked body, I think I prefer it around me, whilst I am inside a wheelie bin.

The problem with being tied up like the chap in the photo and left by the bins, is that the dustmen might get suspicious and call the police. If that happens, I would end up missing my ride in the garbage truck and being crushed with the rest of the neighbourhood's trash.

Much more likely to remain unnoticed, and get the 'treated as just trash experience' if hidden in the wheelie bin.  Bagged and under all the rest of the trash, to cover me completely, and then act as a cushion to fall onto, when the wheelie bin is upturned by the truck's bin lifter.

Obviously only do this for real if you want death and destruction.  It is a one-way journey, and once in the garbage truck it is way too late to change your mind !

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 05:20:49 pm »
we don't want any death in real just the fun playing aspects of being with the trash yeah that shape my be to suspicues for the trash men
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 09:09:30 pm »
I am glad you agree.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 11:08:24 pm »
of coures i agree daffy i don't wanna be splatted dead in a garbage truck
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 09:59:52 am »
Not everyone thinks the way you do.......

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 02:25:24 pm »
i know many don't see the danger it is playing in trash i have learnd by being found in the dumpster to be careful
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 10:54:06 am »
Yes the fantasy is better than the reality.

Daffy

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 10:07:43 pm »
I fully understands why jennifer posted the link. And actually it could be fun (candid camera?) to do so - with 'normal' garbage inside the bags.

Lots of appreciation for the people seeing this as some person inside the bags! But if this was the case it wasn't a joke. And if there was a person inside I didn't like the loop round the neck!

For a real person inside the bags..... I think I would 'leave' the human garbage with other bags in an open field. Then the stench would get to them during the sunny day - as I collected and deposited more bags around and on top ot my human garbage. And I would be able to monitor the pile to react on any wrong sounds. Before removing the human garbage well before the pile was to be collected or moved to some 'regular' bins.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 10:17:55 pm »
Hi TeaSer,

I agree. I like my trash bag, loose not tied.

But I suppose this combines trashcan, mummification and bondage, plus a polythene fetish.

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk