Author Topic: Hello Gromet's Plaza & Selfbound.net Family  (Read 3783 times)

ElectroPainLover

Hello Gromet's Plaza & Selfbound.net Family
« on: August 01, 2016, 12:43:33 am »
I just joined Gromet's Plaza Forum's today after having my first story posted on the site(s).

I have practiced self-bondage for several years, (actually, since childhood, when I found myself having reactions to bound persons on TV and in movies, at a time when I had no idea what these reactions were) though, it has always been a deep secret. Unfortunately, now that I am becoming more outgoing about my desire for bondage, my age (50) and my body (spare tire?) no longer excite the fairer sex as when younger, with a more attractive body.

As the name says, Yes, I am into some pretty 'shocking' scenario's. I find I can use electricity to keep myself on the edge without allowing myself to fulfill my needs for long periods of time. It can be most exiting and totally frustrating at the same time. I use electromagnetic door locks to secure myself during my scenario's. I have found these to be quite dependable and require a much lower need for a 'secondary' release mechanism as they are completely 'fail-safe'. No power, no lock. I have had ice, clock, and motorized releases fail me. I do like combination locks, the frustration of each failed number while electricity severely hampers the thought process as the power kicks back on after a couple minutes of rest. However, with fifty comes the need for reading glasses. Wearing glasses during bondage is somewhat of a buzz-kill.

I do plan to write and post plenty of stories for all of your enjoyment. Most will be fiction, though, I do have some of my own...let's say, interesting oops'...you may be interested in reading.

Again, I am glad to be here with you all and look forward to writing for, and, reading about my fellow bondage enthusiasts.

ElectroPainLover

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Hello Gromet's Plaza & Selfbound.net Family
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 03:52:53 am »
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first story. Always happy to see a new writer join the community.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:28:07 am »
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your first story. Always happy to see a new writer join the community.

Thank you for the welcome and congrats on my first story. I am working on Part 2 of what I believe may be five or six parts. I just have to see where Jessica leads me.

I plan to write about several different protagonists, and, put up a few of my own misadventures as well. It will be fun to dredge-up and re-hash some of my more uncomfortable mishaps since discovering the more shocking side of self-bondage.

Thank you again for your welcome and look for my stories if their genre is of interest to you.

ElectroPainLover (EPL)

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 10:15:08 am »
Welcome indeed !

Daffy

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 02:36:00 am »
Welcome ElectroPainLover enjoy yourself hopefully I will have time to catch up on my reading soon, look forward to reading your stories.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk